Hello World!!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
TWX
Freshman Poster

Hello World!!

Post by TWX »

What's up everybody I hope you guys are enjoying your day, work day and life in general! I just signed up here today I've been interested in the conversations and blogs I've read herd and wanted to join this great community. I am a beginning traveler and I am seeking out to know what the dating world is like abroad a side from living and working abroad. I'll see you guys in the forum and I am grateful to find a site that has a lot of people with information and experience in other countries!! :D
The
Junior Poster

Re: Hello World!!

Post by The »

TWX wrote:What's up everybody I hope you guys are enjoying your day, work day and life in general! I just signed up here today I've been interested in the conversations and blogs I've read herd and wanted to join this great community. I am a beginning traveler and I am seeking out to know what the dating world is like abroad a side from living and working abroad. I'll see you guys in the forum and I am grateful to find a site that has a lot of people with information and experience in other countries!! :D
Welcome aboard .....Please join our discussion board.... :roll: