Hi all..

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Hi all..

Post by falcon garson »

I just join this board and want to say hello to all community members. I just love to talk with different people. I would like to introduce myself with you all. My name is Garson and my username is falcon grason. I am sure all of you will like to talk with me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Hi all..

Post by Falcon »

Hello and welcome Falcon #2! :D
Linkoln
Freshman Poster

Post by Linkoln »

Hello. My name Linkoln. I often relocate because of its business. It was in many cities and countries. Who needs advice - happy to help)
falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Post by falcon garson »

I am happy to see your warm welcome in this board. Falcon #1 good to see you here as a member and regular participant of this forum. I am sure it will be nice meeting with you in other threads.
Linkoln, As you have mentioned you often goes in different cities and countries due to you business. Would you like to let me know the names of those cities which you like to have fun there again in your life.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”