Wassup Fellas?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Wassup Fellas?

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Howdy y'all

I'm a CBC currently living up north and staying in that shithole known as Toronto, arguably one of the most feminist areas in North America and the world. I first discovered game about a decade back when I stumbled upon books like "The Game" and "The System" by Doc Love, and David Deangelo. At that time there was a girl in my program who I had a crush on but I ended up f***ing things up with her and getting rejected lol. Anyways I discarded the material and thought it was scam at that time shortly after getting rejected. About a few years back, I got burned hard by a chick in another one of my programs. This bitch left me in a mess and it was at that point that I finally decided I would never let a girl treat me like that again and I would improve my skills with women and make that bitch regret she ever f***ed with me. I spent months devouring books and materials on dating, I went out and met with pickup artists, and players alike. I did cold approaches and got rejected hundreds of times lol but it helped me develop thick skin and to deal with rejection. I also completely revamped everything about me down to the core. Next few times I ran into the same chick who left me for dead, I was a completely new person who she was eager to rekindle things with, but unfortunately for her I knew her true colours and wasn't looking to get played for a second time.

I ended up rejecting her ass and kicking her to the curb later on once she saw all the improvements I had made towards myself and also the attention I was getting from other girls. Since that time I have met and dated numerous women from all ethnicities including Europeans which seems to be a big hit here on this forum lol. Nowadays I follow a philosophy of constant self improvement in all areas of my life. I also have a personal blog where I write and share tips catered towards CBC's but can be employed by all men. I'm hoping to contribute and help my fellow brothers out so that they don't have to go through the hell that I had to go through.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
Sirocco
Freshman Poster

Re: Wassup Fellas?

Post by Sirocco »

I actually like Toronto but... I'm a weirdo beta aspergers nutjob so, what do I know about good places I've never had a good date :lol:
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

I've been to way better places then Toronto but I have also been to shittier places too. Anyways I think its time to go out and explore more of the world.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
Sirocco
Freshman Poster

Post by Sirocco »

Best of luck to you, I hope you find success!
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:Nowadays I follow a philosophy of constant self improvement in all areas of my life. I also have a personal blog where I write and share tips catered towards CBC's but can be employed by all men. I'm hoping to contribute and help my fellow brothers out so that they don't have to go through the hell that I had to go through.
A like mind already.