New to this Website.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

New to this Website.

Post by sir_robert007 »

I’m new here so here goes the intro

I’m 27 and from Bakersfield CA. This website and forums are like a breath of fresh air. Good to see that other people have the same thoughts that I have. I have found that the older I get the more at odds with American culture I am becoming. First let me start off with the economy. There are no good jobs left. We now live In an era in which an American worker can easily be replaced with a robot, illegal immigrant or cheap Chinese labor. Bachelor degrees, once the golden ticket to middle class life are increasingly worthless. Second our decline in morals which i can sum up in two words. Black Friday. There seems to be an entire group of people who’s entire lives revolve around buying useless junk they don't really need and trampling over people to acquire said objects. And last but not least the horrible dating scene. American women have a vastly overinflated sense of self worth and I find the overwhelming majority of them to be undateable. All throughout high school I never dated. Could never seem to understand women and until i discovered this website I used to blame myself. Thought I was just a socially awkward loser with nothing to offer. To date I have never had a girlfriend. In fact until about a year ago I had no dating experience whatsoever. I ended up meeting this girl in one of of my classes in college. She was from Guatemala and from the moment i met her I could tell she was different. She had a sweet, motherly personality and I felt instant attraction. We ended up going on three dates. Nothing came of it unfortunately but she was very nice to me.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New to this Website.

Post by fschmidt »

Let me address your points.

Economics - The American people are moronic scum. So simply (legally) screw them out of as much money as possible. Be completely ruthless in business.

Morals - Join a sane religion. Conservative Mennonites or True Orthodox Christians are good candidates.

Dating - Date abroad in a non-feminist country.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm a bit suspicions of this OP. In terms of seeming like us, it seems a bit too good to be true.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome OP.

Besides the horrible dating scene and lack of morals and jobs in America, the core problems I have with America are:

1. No human/social connection at all. Very lonely and disconnected social environment. People prefer to be paranoid rather than connect with others. Everyone wants to be left alone and are averse to social interaction. Very difficult to make friends. Worst environment to try to do so. Thus it's very lonely and isolating, which leads to feelings of depression and emptiness. Your true friends are your true riches, but America doesn't value that. Instead, everyone is stuck up, paranoid and only cares about their privacy, with no inclination to connect with others at all. Everything feels so meaningless and pointless in America. There's nothing to do but indulge in empty consumerism.

2. No soul. Very soulless. People seem hollow, fake and artificial. When you talk to people you feel like you are talking to soulless people. Emotions are also fake, not genuine. But in most other countries, when you talk to people you feel like you are talking to real souls with real emotions at least. Even in countries with a bad reputation, at least the people seem a lot more REAL than in America, and nowhere near as fake. America represses people's souls and their emotions to make them controllable, robotic and zombie-like. Having a genuine soul makes you feel out of place in America, because you feel like you are supposed to be "soulless and degenerate", otherwise you are abnormal. It's a very upside down and bizarro culture.

There seems to be some black hole vortex in America that tries to suck out your soul and emotions. Also there's some demonic influence that tries to make you go crazy, insane and even suicidal, as though going psycho in America were a "normal thing". Even celebrities, movie stars and rock stars in America have a high frequency of committing suicide or overdosing on drugs, as we all know. It's a very toxic culture without a doubt.

3. No authenticity. The people and culture are very fake and phoney. So if you are authentic and down to earth, you feel out of place. To fit into a fake culture, you gotta be fake, otherwise you don't fit in. Plain and simple. People in America are the least down to earth in the world, especially the young women. The norm in America is to be a poser, be arrogant, and full of it. You gotta BS a lot, otherwise you aren't seen as "cool" or "confident". You can't just simply be yourself and be down to earth to make friends and be liked in America. No way. However, once you go abroad to almost any other country, you immediately notice after getting off the plane that people overseas are much more humble, genuine and down to earth in comparison to Americans. It's a refreshing difference, and one that makes you feel a lot more comfortable to be yourself.

4. No feeling of freedom. Too many laws and uptight rules, especially in social culture and dating. Makes you feel repressed and unfree. You don't feel free to be yourself. You can't flirt with women or talk to strangers freely and naturally. Also, too many uptight laws in the US that many other countries don't have, such as no outside food allowed in cinemas, no walking on street with beer, no breastfeeding in public, no selling on public streets without a license, etc. Ironically, the "land of the free" is actually among the most UNfree countries in the world.

There's no freedom to be honest either, as everything you say has to be politically correct. There is also a social rule that forces you to "pretend" to be positive all the time and always say that you're "doing great" no matter how untrue it is. You gotta pretend all the time. It's psychological tyranny. The US government and media seem obsessed with putting you in a state of FEAR and PARANOIA, obviously so that you will accept bigger government with its ever increasing control and security measures. It's all very insane, unnatural and unhealthy.

So basically, America has no human connection, no soul, no authenticity, and no freedom. All the above make America a VERY lonely, depressing, miserable, empty and meaningless place devoid of life, love, friendship, soul, freedom and authenticity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome to happier abroad! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

No human/social connection at all. Very lonely and disconnected social environment
It seems when I walk down the streets of any suburb I am walking down a prison corridor and every house is a cellblock. I also have this paranoid fear that someone is looking for a reason, any reason to call the cops on me and so I watch how I walk and carry myself so as not to arouse even the slightest suspicion among the neighbors.
Your true friends are your true riches
True that. I have a grand total of 3 true friends but even then because everyone is so busy and compartmentalizes their lives me and my friends have less and less opportunities to hang out. Its not unusual for me to go weeks even months in between hangouts. It was even worse shortly after I graduated high school. I had an handfull of really close friends that I would hang out with everyday but as my time in high school progressed one of those friends starting hanging out with the trouble making crowd. The other met his girlfriend of 12 years and I started seeing less and less of him. The rest simply moved away after graduating and for three years after high school I had no friends whatsoever. Not even acquaintances. So when I started college it was simply, school, work, home, school work, home.

The norm in America is to be a poser, be arrogant, and full of it.
I hate this soooo much!!! It's like being a dick is is rewarded in this society. You get the girl, the good paying job, the money, and the cool car if you are a complete asshole. And then you have the same people in the media like Bill Mahr and Howard Stern who rake in the big bucks being jerks.

There's no freedom to be honest either, as everything you say has to be politically correct.

Don't forget the race baiting that occurs in this country. I have noticed this alot and this is the reason why there is soo much gridlock in our politics on topics such as illegal immigration. If you say you are against illegal immigration and you have the misfortune of being white BAM!!! Automatic racist which shoots down the opposition and discussion about the topic.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

America didnt use to be this way from what I have heard from people and relatives who were around 30 - 50 years ago and from what I have read and seen in books and movies. Americn culture was friendlier and more authentic back then. And maybe it was because I was a naive kid who didn't know how the real world worked and how cruel it can be somtimes but growing up in the 1990's i feel like society was more sane. I remember going on camping trips with my grandparents and me and my sister would make really good friends with the other kids and the campground. I also remember having more friends in grade school that I was very close with and that I would often have sleepovers with. Most of those friends from grade school have long since drifted away as time went on
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Post by sir_robert007 »

Ghost wrote: Welcome aboard.

I have also heard lots of stories from my family, who were alive decades ago. It's clear how much better it was. Ditto for watching older movies or listening to older music. That's one way I've known I'm not just imagining it.

Hope you can find what you're looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgjZlF1yKhQ

Me when I realized this feminist/politically correct culture was a lie.