I'm new to HA and why I am still single

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
airportelevatorfan
Freshman Poster

I'm new to HA and why I am still single

Post by airportelevatorfan »

I do not want to say my real name, but call me airportelevatorfan. I am brand new to this forum after my friend Matt told me about Happier Abroad. I am about to graduate from college and I am still a dateless virgin. Here is my story:

I live in El Paso, TX, probably one of the worst cities in America for everything. The girls here are very stuck up and very bitchy and self-entitled. You might be thinking that I'm crazy saying this, but it is very true. The girls in Ciudad Juarez are not much different. Anyways, living in El Paso is part of why I am still single. The girls over here just suck. Either they are nice and my type and I am aroused around them but they have a boyfriend or married with kids, or they are not my type, single and fat, or pretty but very stuck up and rude. I've traveled all over the USA, and the only cities I can really compared El Paso with are Boston and Los Angeles, since both of those cities are very feminist. Boston girls are slightly ruder and meaner. Los Angeles girls are nicer and less stuck up, but all of them no matter how they look have boyfriends. Anyways, back to my story. Since I was in 8th grade, I've been really wanting a girlfriend. I always used to picture myself with a very hot girl and always used to fantasize everyday about dating. I used to tell myself that I will find the right girl one day. But it never happened. I've been rejected countless number of times since I was in 10th grade and asked out my first girl. I've only really gone on one date, but I got friendzoned. Ever since that first date, I've only had 2 casual hangouts with girls and they had boyfriends. I have cold approached many girls in public. I have approached girls in class. I lost weight. I did everything, but still, no girl wanted me and until today, I feel no girl wants me. This leads to why I am depressed.

I have aspergers syndrome. Originally, it was just aspergers, but now it might be cormorbid with some type of depression. I gotta thank El Paso for this since it is #3 for most stuck up women in America behind Boston and New York City. Being in my 20s, never been touched by a girl, never really been on a real date, never been kissed, never been back scratched, massaged, or anything from a girl who has different skin and is a 9 or 10 has really affected me a lot. Having aspergers means making friends for me is a very hard thing to do. I have barely any friends. Nobody wants to hang out with me. They always make excuses saying how busy they are. They always make up stories too. So I have to rely on a girlfriend or a wife to make me happy. My depression has gotten so much worse. Everyday I grow more desperate for a girl. I crave for sex. I crave to be held. I crave for it all. But I never get what I want. I'm a nice guy. I have a nice car. I have money. Why do girls always throw themselves at low class douchebags but not me?

This leads to how girls treat me. 97% of the time, when I walk behind a girl, she looks back at me and starts to walk faster. Once, a girl ran really fast when I was behind her. When I do talk to a girl, I always get very short answers. Like literally one word answers. The girl gets all crept out. I pretty much just gave up on it all. I felt destined that I was going to be single, until my friend Matt told me about Happier Abroad and how girls are very different in other countries. True to his word, he was correct. I did notice it is very different in other countries.

If I were to go abroad, I would go to Switzerland or to another developed country. Now I gotta tell you guys about how horrible El Paso is.

Overall, women in El Paso are stuck up. I see it as a very feminist city and as another China. It's worse than Toronto even. Anyways, El Paso is old in a bad way, very dirty, and probably more polluted than Chicago or New York. The only person I've ever known to love El Paso is my friend Matt. I do not know what it is about El Paso that attracts him to love it. Could it be the nasty smelling air from Juarez, the city that makes El Paso more polluted than New York? Or maybe the rude ass people? I have no idea what it is. For me, I've had bad experiences in El Paso. The people over here are just so shitty. They are all shitty people. Friends I've made in the past who left me were all shitty friends. Always flaking on me last minute every time, always being overall rude. People in El Paso are not friendly. Most of everyone does not have an education and are all from Juarez. The drivers are worse than Italian and Middle Eastern Drivers. The entertainment is lame. El Paso ranks #1 for all bad things. I feel I live in the ghetto. When I go to other cities, I notice how they are not ghetto, but El Paso feels like the hood. Nobody smiles, says hello, or anything. I feel Miamians are nicer people than El Pasoans.

That is about it.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: I'm new to HA and why I am still single

Post by MattHanson1990 »

airportelevatorfan wrote:I do not want to say my real name, but call me airportelevatorfan. I am brand new to this forum after my friend Matt told me about Happier Abroad. I am about to graduate from college and I am still a dateless virgin. Here is my story:

I live in El Paso, TX, probably one of the worst cities in America for everything. The girls here are very stuck up and very bitchy and self-entitled. You might be thinking that I'm crazy saying this, but it is very true. The girls in Ciudad Juarez are not much different. Anyways, living in El Paso is part of why I am still single. The girls over here just suck. Either they are nice and my type and I am aroused around them but they have a boyfriend or married with kids, or they are not my type, single and fat, or pretty but very stuck up and rude. I've traveled all over the USA, and the only cities I can really compared El Paso with are Boston and Los Angeles, since both of those cities are very feminist. Boston girls are slightly ruder and meaner. Los Angeles girls are nicer and less stuck up, but all of them no matter how they look have boyfriends. Anyways, back to my story. Since I was in 8th grade, I've been really wanting a girlfriend. I always used to picture myself with a very hot girl and always used to fantasize everyday about dating. I used to tell myself that I will find the right girl one day. But it never happened. I've been rejected countless number of times since I was in 10th grade and asked out my first girl. I've only really gone on one date, but I got friendzoned. Ever since that first date, I've only had 2 casual hangouts with girls and they had boyfriends. I have cold approached many girls in public. I have approached girls in class. I lost weight. I did everything, but still, no girl wanted me and until today, I feel no girl wants me. This leads to why I am depressed.

I have aspergers syndrome. Originally, it was just aspergers, but now it might be cormorbid with some type of depression. I gotta thank El Paso for this since it is #3 for most stuck up women in America behind Boston and New York City. Being in my 20s, never been touched by a girl, never really been on a real date, never been kissed, never been back scratched, massaged, or anything from a girl who has different skin and is a 9 or 10 has really affected me a lot. Having aspergers means making friends for me is a very hard thing to do. I have barely any friends. Nobody wants to hang out with me. They always make excuses saying how busy they are. They always make up stories too. So I have to rely on a girlfriend or a wife to make me happy. My depression has gotten so much worse. Everyday I grow more desperate for a girl. I crave for sex. I crave to be held. I crave for it all. But I never get what I want. I'm a nice guy. I have a nice car. I have money. Why do girls always throw themselves at low class douchebags but not me?

This leads to how girls treat me. 97% of the time, when I walk behind a girl, she looks back at me and starts to walk faster. Once, a girl ran really fast when I was behind her. When I do talk to a girl, I always get very short answers. Like literally one word answers. The girl gets all crept out. I pretty much just gave up on it all. I felt destined that I was going to be single, until my friend Matt told me about Happier Abroad and how girls are very different in other countries. True to his word, he was correct. I did notice it is very different in other countries.

If I were to go abroad, I would go to Switzerland or to another developed country. Now I gotta tell you guys about how horrible El Paso is.

Overall, women in El Paso are stuck up. I see it as a very feminist city and as another China. It's worse than Toronto even. Anyways, El Paso is old in a bad way, very dirty, and probably more polluted than Chicago or New York. The only person I've ever known to love El Paso is my friend Matt. I do not know what it is about El Paso that attracts him to love it. Could it be the nasty smelling air from Juarez, the city that makes El Paso more polluted than New York? Or maybe the rude a** people? I have no idea what it is. For me, I've had bad experiences in El Paso. The people over here are just so shitty. They are all shitty people. Friends I've made in the past who left me were all shitty friends. Always flaking on me last minute every time, always being overall rude. People in El Paso are not friendly. Most of everyone does not have an education and are all from Juarez. The drivers are worse than Italian and Middle Eastern Drivers. The entertainment is lame. El Paso ranks #1 for all bad things. I feel I live in the ghetto. When I go to other cities, I notice how they are not ghetto, but El Paso feels like the hood. Nobody smiles, says hello, or anything. I feel Miamians are nicer people than El Pasoans.

That is about it.
Welcome aboard. All of us here had the same problems in America that you have right now. The problem is not just in El Paso. The dating scene is f***ed up all over the United States. So I don't think going elsewhere domestically will solve your problems of being lonely and dateless, especially since things have gotten worse recently. Also, I don't think El Paso is worse than Toronto. It's actually the other way around. However, I'm concerned that soon the US will get just as bad as its northern neighbor, which is why I'm taking action very quick. Posters have reported Los Angeles having the most stuck up women in America, same with Las Vegas as well as the coast lines. As far as your assumptions that people are nicer in other cities, the reality is that they'll smile and wave for politeness sake, but they won't actually want to get to know you. And when you do get a number from an American woman, the chances are that it's bogus or she'll screen out your calls. American women only give you her contact info to be polite. Now, regarding Switzerland, the women are more down to earth, but they're strong and independent. So it's probably not a dating paradise. Also, the cost of living is expensive in Switzerland because it's Western Europe. Most of us recommend countries in places like Southeast Asia, Latin America, the Former Soviet Union, and Eastern Europe because cost of living is much cheaper, and the girls are really easy to meet and date. However, other developed countries have universal health care.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I live in El Paso and I agree with Matt. The friendliness in America is completely fake. El Paso at least isn't fake. I have lived all over America and El Paso is probably the most tolerable city in America.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to believe it matters where you live in the world. Now I believe that it truly doesn't matter where you live.

Well for example if you wanted to marry a blond, it wouldn't make sense to move to Africa or China, right? But as long as you are in a place where there could be opportunity, then I would say the problem is probably personal, on the matter of perception, self-esteem, skills with women, confidence, and a female scarcity outlook. Everything you need can be provided for you right where you are. The only reason to expatriate is if you simply want to monger your way through hundreds of women rather than find a wife.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:I used to believe it matters where you live in the world. Now I believe that it truly doesn't matter where you live.

Well for example if you wanted to marry a blond, it wouldn't make sense to move to Africa or China, right?
Just like if you wanted to marry a female who wasn't a worthless, hateful slut crossing the days off her calendar before she could ass-rape you in the divorce court, it wouldn't make sense to stay in the West.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:I used to believe it matters where you live in the world. Now I believe that it truly doesn't matter where you live.

Well for example if you wanted to marry a blond, it wouldn't make sense to move to Africa or China, right?
Just like if you wanted to marry a female who wasn't a worthless, hateful slut crossing the days off her calendar before she could ass-rape you in the divorce court, it wouldn't make sense to stay in the West.
Just like feminists who believe every man is a rapist, woman beater. Go abroad if you feel you must. No one will stop you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Just like feminists who believe every man is a rapist, woman beater.
No, the difference is they're wrong and I'm right. Females have no fixed charachter and so are largely a product of their environment. Expecting young females in the West to not be worthless, hateful sluts would be like thinking you could dip them in a vat of shit and a certain percentage of them would come out smelling of roses.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

airportelevatorfan wrote:I do not want to say my real name, but call me airportelevatorfan. I am brand new to this forum after my friend Matt told me about Happier Abroad. I am about to graduate from college and I am still a dateless virgin. Here is my story:

Overall, women in El Paso are stuck up. I see it as a very feminist city and as another China. It's worse than Toronto even. Anyways, El Paso is old in a bad way, very dirty, and probably more polluted than Chicago or New York. The only person I've ever known to love El Paso is my friend Matt. I do not know what it is about El Paso that attracts him to love it. Could it be the nasty smelling air from Juarez, the city that makes El Paso more polluted than New York? Or maybe the rude a** people? I have no idea what it is. For me, I've had bad experiences in El Paso. The people over here are just so shitty. They are all shitty people. Friends I've made in the past who left me were all shitty friends. Always flaking on me last minute every time, always being overall rude. People in El Paso are not friendly. Most of everyone does not have an education and are all from Juarez. The drivers are worse than Italian and Middle Eastern Drivers. The entertainment is lame. El Paso ranks #1 for all bad things. I feel I live in the ghetto. When I go to other cities, I notice how they are not ghetto, but El Paso feels like the hood. Nobody smiles, says hello, or anything. I feel Miamians are nicer people than El Pasoans.

That is about it.
Hello airportelevatorfan welcome to the H.A. forum!!!! My name is Iraqvet2003!!! I myself I had joined this website back in 2014. I hope you will soon find a way out of El Paso, Texas!!! Also, airportelevatorfan don't feel bad about not having a woman. I'm 43 yrs old and I'm also still single (and with no children). But please don't give up hope.
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on February 8th, 2016, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

No, the difference is they're wrong and I'm right. Females have no fixed charachter and so are largely a product of their environment. Expecting young females in the West to not be worthless, hateful sluts would be like thinking you could dip them in a vat of shit and a certain percentage of them would come out smelling of roses.
The Great Corny ! :D
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

There was a trip report on here that I read a couple of weeks ago written by a guy who lived in Cambodia for a while. He said that the women there are liars, almost all of them, if I can remember his story correctly.

Now I will grant that there is more opportunity overseas, and that the chances are greater if you know what you are doing. But the way I figure it, if you know how to handle women, you can get women almost anywhere. Biologically they are the same. The only thing you need to search for is whether or not the woman is submissive. As in will she defer to you and obey you, or does she argue, put up a fight, and insist that things go her way. A woman who will let a man lead can make an excellent wife, and there are women like that in the states, just as there are abroad. Certainly not in the same proportion, but they are there.

Most men who go overseas will fall into the trap of whoremongering, either paid or free, rather than seriously searching for a wife.
airportelevatorfan
Freshman Poster

Post by airportelevatorfan »

Yea, women now and days are just hard to get. You have to meet their high standards.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

There was a trip report on here that I read a couple of weeks ago written by a guy who lived in Cambodia for a while. He said that the women there are liars, almost all of them, if I can remember his story correctly.

Now I will grant that there is more opportunity overseas, and that the chances are greater if you know what you are doing. But the way I figure it, if you know how to handle women, you can get women almost anywhere. Biologically they are the same. The only thing you need to search for is whether or not the woman is submissive. As in will she defer to you and obey you, or does she argue, put up a fight, and insist that things go her way. A woman who will let a man lead can make an excellent wife, and there are women like that in the states, just as there are abroad. Certainly not in the same proportion, but they are there.

Most men who go overseas will fall into the trap of whoremongering, either paid or free, rather than seriously searching for a wife.
Adama, have you ever been overseas? You sound exactly like my American "fiends" who tell me all the women are same all over the world. They try to talk out of traveling because they don't want to see me happy. Why do you say everyone that goes overseas? Many men get married to foreign women!
-
airportelevatorfan, I've traveled all over the world and women and men from other countries are not the same as Americans. The more different the country is from America the more different the people are going to be. As Matt said go to Latin America, Eastern Europe, SE Asia, or Africa. There is a big world out there. Get online and meet some girls and see where you click.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Adama, have you ever been overseas? You sound exactly like my American "fiends" who tell me all the women are same all over the world. They try to talk out of traveling because they don't want to see me happy. Why do you say everyone that goes overseas? Many men get married to foreign women!
-
airportelevatorfan, I've traveled all over the world and women and men from other countries are not the same as Americans. The more different the country is from America the more different the people are going to be. As Matt said go to Latin America, Eastern Europe, SE Asia, or Africa. There is a big world out there. Get online and meet some girls and see where you click.
Read carefully. I am not saying don't go. I am saying you don't need to go. And yes, I have been overseas. A lot of men will be disappointed once they get there, only to realize many of those women are also BEOTCHES.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

airportelevatorfan wrote: If I were to go abroad, I would go to Switzerland or to another developed country
Welcome!

Yes, try to move to abroad, away from USA - I recommend overseas travel to everybody. Visit various countries. Check it out.

I left Europe for Japan, and never came back. Living in Asia since almost 40 years and never regretted my decision.