Hi everyone!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Hi everyone!

Post by Jackal »

Hello Winston,

You have a really cool website and I agree with most of your observations. I have had a similar life story to yours of not fitting in in America, getting depressed, and then realizing that the way out is to live overseas. However, I am still in the USA and planning to go to Eastern Europe in a year or so to live (although I have been to Europe several times as a tourist and a student already).

I can't believe that a website like yours even exists! It's very rare that I find anybody with a similar outlook that I can relate to. Most web forums are really fascist dictatorships that suppress any non-mainstream opinions: I hope that your forum will be different and that freedom of speech will actually be allowed here.

I look forward to many interesting conversations with Winston and the other members here. Cheers!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome aboard! Glad you found this website, hope you find what your looking for here. I myself would like to visit the Ukraine someday and see what's out there beyond America. Those Ukraine girls seem like great people, open and friendly, the Russian girls and Philippino girls are also nice, loving and friendly. There is a great big world out there, beyond America! :D
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I also attended the Summer School of Slavonic Studies at Charles University in Prague a few years ago. Prague was cool but the program was mostly annoying. I might write a review of it later.

I'm also very interested in Eastern religions (mostly different types of Buddhism: Zen, Tibetan, etc.).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Jackal,
Welcome to my site and forum. I appreciate your kind and insightful comments. You make a lot of good points too. Most websites do censor things. I'm pretty open and laid back, but the thing I hate the most, my pet peeve, is when bashers come in here and knowingly deliberately spread lies about me over and over again no matter how many times they've already been corrected or debunked. That is just plain wrong and mean spirited, as well as illogical.

But I won't censor someone just cause I don't like their opinion. To me, TRUTH is what matters the most, not being polite or politically correct. That's why I'm interested in Eastern religions and spirituality too, like you are.

We sure seem to have a lot in common, so I hope you'll stick around. This forum is still pretty small compared to some out there, but I hope it grows or at least remains a small group of quality people and thinkers.

Are you on my mailing list?

There is another poster here named Jack, and I thought you were him, but he hasn't posted in a while. He seems like a really smart guy as well.

Glad to hear from you,
Winston
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Thanks, Winston.

No, I'm not Jack and I'm not on your mailing list. I'm a completely new member. I'm surprised that enough people have even found out about your website to want to come and harass you. I guess they are just acting like agents of the Matrix and feel that it's their duty to quiet awakened minds and to suppress dissent.

Try not to worry about it and just have a cold one, Winston. (Hmm, no beer emoticons.... Beverage-centric forums tend to have more vitality, in my experience.)
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

ImageImage

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

:o Thanks for the beer, hun! It looks tasty. :)

No feminist would serve a man beer (unless it was her job).

Here's a mug of apple cider for you:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”