Asian Solidarity

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Starry
Freshman Poster

Asian Solidarity

Post by Starry »

I stumbled upon this website forum by chance and it confirms my past observance that Asians lack solidarity and it saddens me. Why for example is there a noticeable racist and inaccurate vitriol against Philippine people who while are not currently prosperous have a great history of revolutionaries and artists and also in response to one threat about the women's looks, neither SE Asians, S Asians, nor E Asians can do anything about their height, skin color, facial structure, and eye shape.

I don't think any of my posts about gone through, isn't this censorship?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian Solidarity

Post by momopi »

Starry wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 5:41 pm
I stumbled upon this website forum by chance and it confirms my past observance that Asians lack solidarity and it saddens me. Why for example is there a noticeable racist and inaccurate vitriol against Philippine people who while are not currently prosperous have a great history of revolutionaries and artists and also in response to one threat about the women's looks, neither SE Asians, S Asians, nor E Asians can do anything about their height, skin color, facial structure, and eye shape.
Look up Lalisa Manoban “Lisa” of Blackpink pre debute and post debute photos. YG entertainment turned a dark skinned Thai girl into pale skinned Souh Korean beauty.

You cannot change your race, but you can alter your height and appearance via cosmetic procedures. Height surgery, skin tone coloring (whitening or blush), facial surgery, eyelid surgery, anti aging treatments, etc are all avail if you can afford it. However, there are various risks involved. Botched height surgery will leave you crippled for life. There isn’t enough info on long term effects of various skin treatments like hyaluronic acid injections and Vitamin C Iontophoresis.

Remember that braces is cosmetic surgery too. Most people who got braces had functional teeth, but wanted perfect straight teeth for appearance and meet expectations. Some say cosmetic surgery is fake and superficial, but those who had their teeth fixed and bleached tend to smile more.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Starry wrote:
This forum is NOT into censorship...not at all.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Starry wrote:

The Philippines is a very common topic here, both good and bad. Filipinos are very laid back, which some read as dumb, though in most cases, it is just being adaptive. It is also one of the happiest countries in the world, so I guess the joke is on the critics. I am doublely married into extended Philippines families with three fil-am children and a great Filipina wife. When it comes to effing stupid, a lot of BS that is routinely accepted by American young people as fact, especially American women, would be greeted with laughs by even the most poorly educated rural Filipina.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

i am a filipina in taiwan and have experienced no disses or discrimination from local taiwanese people. i think it all depends on how you act and communicate not ethnicity at all. i am very friendly, aggressive and outgoing and fit well with taiwan nationals.
Cute Rabbit