Howdy, Snowflake from Russia, wife from hell (I mean Thailand), living with our two little ones in the USA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
paulbassbjj
Freshman Poster

Howdy, Snowflake from Russia, wife from hell (I mean Thailand), living with our two little ones in the USA

Post by paulbassbjj »

Big hello to my fellow ex-pats, yellow fever-stricken brothers from another mother and mongers world-wide. I loved reading the posts, appreciate the honesty and even got my very own 5 cents (that's all I got left: read wife's origin country) to put into a lot of threads. I've lived in Russia with a Russian wife, in America with a Ukranian wife and now the third go around with this Thai tigress in NY. I'll be posting lots of empirical evidence I have gathered in the field, now pass me my bubble tea 8)
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Howdy, Snowflake from Russia, wife from hell (I mean Thailand), living with our two little ones in the USA

Post by Neo »

What kind of vows did you say, if any? May I ask?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
paulbassbjj
Freshman Poster

Re: Howdy, Snowflake from Russia, wife from hell (I mean Thailand), living with our two little ones in the USA

Post by paulbassbjj »

The first set of vows was in Russian. The next two in English in city hall. Now for richer or poorer is way too much to ask of Russian woman. I knew that. But I didn't know that it was too much to ask of a Thai girl too. Plus I didn't vow to pay her family a dowry. Yeah that about sums it up.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Your wife sounds absolutely awful from how you described her in another post. My condolences, OP. It's very important to marry a woman with good motherhood skills, someone with a degree of intelligence and a caring nature because anything less than that is just a recipe for disaster when it comes to raising a family. Wish the best of luck to you and your kids. Always a pity to see children being raised by electronical devices because their mothers just can't be arsed.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
paulbassbjj
Freshman Poster

Post by paulbassbjj »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 12:12 am
Your wife sounds absolutely awful from how you described her in another post. My condolences, OP. It's very important to marry a woman with good motherhood skills, someone with a degree of intelligence and a caring nature because anything less than that is just a recipe for disaster when it comes to raising a family. Wish the best of luck to you and your kids. Always a pity to see children being raised by electronical devices because their mothers just can't be arsed.
You are right, it's very hard to raise the kid with electronic devices, especially when the wife herself is plagued by the same disease and spends the majority of her time in front of a screen.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Whats BJJ? Ju jitsu ?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
paulbassbjj
Freshman Poster

Post by paulbassbjj »

Yep - you got it - jiu jitsu . (Not Muay Thai)