Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
SCOTT
Freshman Poster

Hi Everyone!

Post by SCOTT »

Hey,

I am Scott, I am from Nepal. I am new here and I joined as I want to take part in interesting discussions around travelling.
Hope to have a good time here
bubba
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by bubba »

Hi guys,

I was mostly active on Roosh forum but now that that's gone to shit I'd like to make some contributions here. This seems like a great place!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

bubba wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 7:29 am
Hi guys,

I was mostly active on Roosh forum but now that that's gone to shit I'd like to make some contributions here. This seems like a great place!
Welcome bubba. How did hte Roosh forum go to shit? Because of Roosh's religious conversion? He has a new forum though and it looks nice. So his software is top notch at least. And he still has tons of traffic.

How did you find out about us?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bubba
Freshman Poster

Post by bubba »

Winston wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 6:25 pm
Welcome bubba. How did hte Roosh forum go to shit? Because of Roosh's religious conversion? He has a new forum though and it looks nice. So his software is top notch at least. And he still has tons of traffic.

How did you find out about us?
Roosh became a religious zealot (or is re-branding himself). It's one thing to call yourself a Christian but his swift conversion and his self-righteous attitude ruined the place. A lot of the old-guard posters, the ones who made excellent contributions in the sphere of game and travel, either left or got banned. Roosh got tyrannical and banned any talk of sex, titties, and any other type of banter guys normally engage in. I got banned after I called his conversion fake. The only people remaining there now are his bootlickers and other fanatical Christians.

As for the forum software, personally I think it looks like shit compared to the Mybb. There's literally no upside to it. Rumor is Roosh switched it so that he could permanently delete the old game threads and not have to migrate them over.

I've heard you mentioned in passing on other forums before that's how I learned about HA. Anyway....glad to be here. :)
andrewbrown1989
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewbrown1989 »

Hi everyone! I am Andrew and I am representative of a dating company. I am really happy to be part of your community.
kohli157
Freshman Poster

Post by kohli157 »

Hi everyone! I am Kohli and I am representative of a Travel company. Now I am really happy to be part of your community.
KOHLI157
Zarsa
Freshman Poster

Post by Zarsa »

Hello everyone, I'm Tony, I'm looking for a new dating.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”