Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Hello Everyone

Post by florida johny »

I am from Central Florida and I am 51 years old. I wish i new about the happier abroad Idea when I was 20.
At least I know now. I have been to Costa Rica and Italy. I did get a lot better "vibe" in those countries from women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Winston »

Welcome Johnny. That's interesting. Costa Rica I'm not surprised. But everyone says Italian women are just like American women, which I find hard to believe since Italy is a lot more soulful and cultured and down to earth than America. Can you describe your experience in Italy in more detail?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

I was not there that long and did not succeed in picking up women. It was about 15 years ago. I was about 38. Women did smile at me on the street.
If I talked to them at a tourist attraction or in a bar or in the lounge car of the commuter train they seemed less stand offish. I am half Italian myself but do not speak Italian. If I smiled at a woman I did not know she smiled back. In the USA they just get mad at me if I do that most of the time.
After I had gotten back a friend of mine who is all so half Italian says he saw a documentary show where men in Italy live with there parents until they get married even if they are 30 or 40. The show claimed if you are a man from the USA age 20-30 that lives in his own house Italian women are likely to want to marry him, I do not know if this is true or not.
Back when I turned about 42 I lost a lot of any interest in trying to date women. What's interesting is now that I don't care some women mistake that for self confidence and talk to me more.
Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

Hello, my name is Berg I am from Germany, Frankfurt hopes that everything is good in your life.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”