I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It is Serbo-Croatian.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

blond chick is a 10. BAM.
2 Feather, lol. No comment
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL I asked my friend who is a retired mental health counselor about the interview above, and here is his response:

lol, I think I am actually friends with this guy on Facebook. His persona on there is quite a bit different from how he comes across in this interview. This guy is an obvious fake and sociopath. I Googled "US Knife-fighting championship" and came up with nothing, though I'm sure, as you say, that this guy would probably claim it is an "underground" sort of thing. He looks remarkably unscarred for a knife fighter and veteran brawler with 200+ street fights.

I watched a few minutes of the interview and that was all I could take. I can spot a sociopath very quickly, having interviewed over a thousand of them. What is sad is that this guy apparently is very successful in his con and probably gets more ass than a monger living in Phils. and makes a lot of tax-free monies from his healing scams. The vibe I got from him was that he was a huckster, liar and scam artist.

Guys like this will ALWAYS find an audience and credulous people to believe in them--so, no, I don't think he worries at all about being exposed. Look at Ward Churchill, as an example, the teacher at the University of Colorado who was fired a few years ago but I believe he has won his position back (am not sure). Anyway, this guy attended the same school I did (Univ. of Illinois--Springfield) and got a master's degree and is a native of the Peoria area--not an area of Illinois known for having many Native Americans. Since entering academia and writing many books critiquing America he has been claiming Native status for years, even though many tribes have formally denounced/renounced him. Apparently some tribe has capitulated and made him an honorary member but a reporter in California actually took the time to trace his family tree and proved he had no Native American bloodline link whatsoever. I believe he also claims to have fought in Vietnam and that this has been debunked as well--yet he still proudly claims native heritage and has made millions (I'm guessing) from his books. By comparison to Churchill, Two Feather is a piker. Frauds like this enjoy detractors because to have detractors gives one more credibility in the eyes of the credulous.

I saw the comments in your blog. Clearly he has made many enemies as he's gone about his healing pathway :)
Last edited by Winston on September 28th, 2012, 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

This thread would make more sense to me if I smoked a ton of peyote. I had a threesome with Mary Jane and my sugar got high in more than one way.

Imagine if the Europeans never discovered and colonized the indigenous Native Indians of North America. What would have America looked like today?

European technology and sciences influenced and made America what it is today. The immigrants escaping the Old World Europe to start a new life in the U.S. were not recognized for their talents in their own homeland.

America has the freedom of speech and practice any religion you want. There will be no reprisal from the state. Time is an amalgamation of individual actions that occur simultaneously.

This magical shaman would be more bad ass if he was endorsed by Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris. Now where the f**k is my stash of peyote at?
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

He definitely looks like a massive scam artist. I'm not surprised that a guy like this uses his distinct persona to go lay as many girls as possible. That's what new age "gurus" and their ilk tend to do. They are really just cult masters in training most of the time. There's a lot of bubble heads and emotional cripples in the new age community so he knows where and how to exploit this dynamic. I think your psych friend is right, sociopaths tend to go towards individuals that are weak and dependent.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

+1 Konrad. lol

This magic man wants to work with his stick in the blond.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this the knife fighting tournament that William Two Feather was talking about? WTF is this? (no pun intended)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. WTF is doing an event in Australia now. lol

http://www.universalinsights.com.au/

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF

VICTORIA'S NEW AGE HEALING & PSYCHIC EXPO!

Updated: 1 February 2012

NEXT SHOW: Mornington Peninsula Theatre
Cnr Nepean Highway & Wilsons Road, MORNINGTON
Sunday 5th February 2012 10am - 5pm
Melways Ref. 145 E2

SPECIAL GUEST: WILLIAM TWO FEATHER WILL APPEAR AT MORNINGTON TOMORROW!

So for your entry of just $10, you will get exceptional value. The entry fee of $10 for Adults, with kids free, includes a full programme of twelve free workshops including Mediums at Midday and Mediums at 3pm.
Concession entry fee: $7pp. Group Discount applies for four or more!

Our goal is to nurture, uplift and inspire! Looking forward to seeing you.

As 2012 progresses, it is vital that we each step up our light quotient and being in this space is one way to do it! See EXPO DATES for full list of Venues.

ENJOY a FULL WORKSHOP PROGRAMME!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more insights into WTF and his kind by my retired mental health counselor friend:

Q: You should watch the whole interview. Aren't you fascinated by what else he has to say or spin? He does talk a lot about spiritual healing though, and even has a lot of people who will vouch that he has a healing gift. Are they all due to a placebo effect?

A: Many faith healers have people that will vouch for them. The evangelist Oral Roberts was caught in 1958 (or so) using a cattle prod to "shock" his adherents into the spirit and thus effect "healing." This hurt his ministry for a while but he rebounded as a faith healer and also got the funding to build his hospital and university in Tulsa and even concocted the story of the 900 foot Jesus appearing before him and advising if he did not raise a million dollars he would be taken "home' to heaven--something most real Christians would want. I think some millionaire eventually ended up giving him most of the money so the Lord would not carry him home. Don't ever doubt the credulity and stupidity of the American people. I was so put off by Two Feathers and recognized his sociopath mentality that I was not really interested in his content. I have had to deal with thousands of such types and could tell.

I noticed in the blogs defending him that most were written by women. Women may be very smart in some ways but many are also easily gulled and taken in by these healers and shaman people like Two Feather. I am sure he gets plenty of ass--he is a charismatic, good-looking supposed "Native" with a bit of danger to him--he presents himself as sort of a knock off of the kung fu character David Carradine presented in the TV show--as a man who is very gentle by nature but who will kick ass when he sees another being wronged or when he is challenged by some lout or group of louts. This is a pretty common and prosaic motif.

Q: In the interview, he says he never holds on to his money and always ends up broke no matter how much he makes. So I wonder who is paying for his flights around the world.

A: Good question - and I suspect the answer lies, no pun intended, with many of these female supporters who view him as a gifted healer.

Q: I don't get why he makes up unbelievable lies though? Doesn't he care about his credibility? I mean, if I were to lie, I would try to make it believable. Believable lies are the easiest ones to get away with. For example, rather than saying that I won a US knife fighting championship, I'd just say I won a karate tournament, because the former is not believable and doesn't even exist.

A: Keep in mind that most people are not as skeptical as you and are not wired that way. Two billion people on the Earth believe wholeheartedly that Jesus is the son of god and was born of a virgin and that he had to take human form to redeem humankind due to god's first creations eating a forbidden fruit from a tree - a story that sounds absolutely preposterous yet people have fought to the death over it and killed many others in the name of it. Sometimes the biggest lies are the ones MOST believed and they are believed because people cannot imagine that someone would have the chutzpah to lie about such a huge thing.

Q: If Ward Churchill has been exposed, then why do people still believe in him?

A: The same reason that Oral Roberts continued his ministry for another 30+ years after being caught "healing" with a cattle prod. America is a very forgiving land. How did Marion Berry get reelected as Mayor of Washington, D.C. after being caught smoking crack and having to step down--even now he is an alderman there and highly respected, though his crack use is possibly still going on. As I said, people like Two Feathers enjoy having detractors because it causes the people that truly believe in them to band together even more tightly in their support. Churchill already has many detractors because of his radical beliefs and he thrives on opposition--it lends support to his claims. It is often easy to discount being exposed (unless one is caught stealing money a la Bernie Madoff) because one can easily attest that one's detractors simply are jealous, are lying, etc.
Last edited by Winston on July 12th, 2012, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnparker16
Freshman Poster

Post by johnparker16 »

Yes it was awesome to satisfy ~ both being community tourists.
The greatest deal with products was a one time factor organised in: Las Nevada NV. When I took the sides headline of Blade battling Champ of the USA that was a 3 day complete get in touch with, no guidelines, no mitts or protection conquer protects [bare fists & feet] .
johnparker16
Freshman Poster

Post by johnparker16 »

When I went to the Westerns as a kid, I believed the Indians seemed very genuine and didn't know later that they were actually bright folks dressed in war colour. Looks are not definite confirmation. As the website weblink I offered for you described, a real Native indian will have a tribe card.
wanderer
Freshman Poster

It's easy to tell we are not in this persons best interest

Post by wanderer »

Just look at his eyes. All of which have nothing to do with what he has did in his past. The eye's are the window to the soul and the minute I saw this individuals eyes I trembled. Any one affiliated with this person is of the gander.

I can see why some women would be interersted in this man.... that is if the old odage is true that many women go for the bad boy type. When it comes to society though this is a whole other story. I can only pray.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

LOL! @ you guys calling this man 'WTF' Ha!!!

he must have overlooked that possibility of that acronym :lol:

oh toooo funny... carry on :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. In my active blog about William Two Feather, a guy named Kenneth Jamail has appeared attacking the blog and threatening to pursue legal action for allowing so many anonymous derogatory comments to be posted. See his comments starting here:

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... 7611625505

Below that are my responses to him and his counter responses.

What do you all think? Who is this guy? And what is his motive and interest in defending William Two Feather?

I know he is not WTF in disguise, since WTF doesn't write as legibly as he does. I've seen WTF's emails and know his style.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this vicious accusation from an alleged victim of WTF. Dang. Do you think it's true?

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.tw/20 ... 4318250951