Hello everyone! Happier to live in SE Asia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Hello everyone! Happier to live in SE Asia

Post by kangarunner »

Hello everyone! First I wanted to say Thanks to Winston Wu for creating this site and his very truthful, refreshing Youtube videos. After listening to his video, "3 Major Problems in America that No One Dares to Talk About", I felt so relieved to hear from another American say things that I've always felt to be true but never heard too often discussed by other Americans.THANK YOU WINSTON!

I'm a white 34 year old American citizen from Tennessee and I've been an expat living outside of the US and traveled to over 11 countries in the past 4 years. Thank God I've been able to do this. I wholeheartedly agree with Winston when he says that the solution to being more happy is to change your location (in my case out of the US).

One of my problems is that I'm a naturally introverted person but I still love connecting with people and strangers in a friendly way. Living in the US in a few different states, I felt like talking and connecting with people in an authentic way was difficult due to the reasons Winston has discussed. I've been living in SE Asia (Thailand and Vietnam mostly) for the past 3 years. I've also spent good time in Japan and Bali which are nice places also. But the Thai and Vietnamese people have shown me nothing but friendliness and kindness. In return for that, I now want to live my life here as a friendlier, kinder person.

I wanted to say that I've always wanted to connect with people in a more socially positive way. And now that I'm located in SE Asia I feel so much happier to smile at everyone and talk to the Thai people and Vietnamese people here. I didn't feel that way in the US, even when I made an effort to be enthusiastic towards talking to others, they seemed to just dismiss me / ignore me. It was just difficult to make new friends to be honest.

Being able to live and experience the happiness of SE Asia, I feel like my real, authentic self is able to come out now and live a more healthy, fulfilling life now. Thank you all and wish everyone the best life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello everyone! Happier to live in SE Asia

Post by hypermak »

Welcome on board @kangarunner!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

I heard tenesse very friendly hospitality culture after people know you even if takes time as outisderman so once you after yu know the peoples and if you behavior all good they warm up accepting and inclusive

is that uncorect stereotype and falsity or was before like that but now the modern time change all the younger peoples
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome kangarunner. Thanks. Glad you liked my "3 major problems in America" video. I was hoping it would reach some out there who feel the same way. Have you always felt like a misfit in America or only recently? I've felt like one since the 80's. So for me it's not recent.

Yes wasn't it refreshing to notice that in SE Asia the vibe felt more positive and that you could be yourself? This just goes to show that freedoms isn't really about government control, as Americans think. It's about the SOCIAL culture and whether it allows you to be you or not and whether meeting girls comes naturally or not. If it doesn't come naturally you can't force it or "make it happen" and go against the grain. You know what I mean? Meeting and dating girls should come naturally, like it's part of the flow. But in America it doesn't, at least for some guys like us it doesn't. It's a mystery as to why for some guys it does and others it doesn't.

Did you notice that the reason you don't feel free in America, even though you're told you're free, is because your mind and consciousness are heavily controlled in America, not just by the government and media, but by the social culture, environment, the collective vibe of others around you, etc? That's what people don't get. The average American does not get bothered by government agents who knock at their door and tell them what to do or issue threats by mail or in person. So government does not bother you directly. What makes you unfree in America is the culture, environment, the sheeple around you, the collective consciousness of the population around you and their vibe, etc. That's the real thing that makes America FEEL UNFREE. You know what I mean? I gotta do another video to elaborate on that.

Btw, if anyone wants to see the "3 Major Problems in America" video of mine that we are talking about, see here:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Have you always felt like a misfit in America or only recently?
@Winston I would answer your question with another question. What type of person is the "right fit" or "normal fit" in America? Please describe.
It's about the SOCIAL culture
You're right. The US government has very little to do with the social culture in America. I was thinking about this, and I think the US is a "culture of competition". In America we literally "live to work". Things like Power, Money, Status are most valued in America. Maybe that's why I didn't fit in because I had none of those things when I lived there.

----

With that being said, I've lived in Thailand and Vietnam mostly for the past 3 years. Right now, I'm living in Da Nang, Vietnam which is a sunny paradise. I feel like I can easily approach the locals here and chat with them even though I don't speak the language. They smile at me and I smile back. Vietnam is a very easy-going, friendly country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.