Time to say goodbye (hypermak)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Time to say goodbye

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 2:09 am
Don't worry guys. Hypemak will be back. How do I know?

Simple: Publicduende also said he was leaving and wrote the same dear john letter to us before too, several times. But he always came back. As long as he wasn't banned, he was always willing to come back. Hypermak will too. Why?

Because: This is the only forum where guys like him can speak freely about taboo and out of the box and politically incorrect subjects, without being flamed or censored or suppressed. Thus that creates a UNIQUE CAMARADERIE here than other forums don't have. When you are away from here, you miss that and realize what you had here. So you come back and find some nice excuse to do so. :)
'
That's why Marcos came back too. And why PD came back too, under a new alias probably.

So try to appreciate that about here guys.
Really? I told you I had sex with about 10 girls in the Philippines without paying them, like vulgar prostitutes, and you reacted like it's something out of this world. Unsure what your definition of taboo is...

The "unique camaraderie" might have existed years ago, when this place had a core of decent posters and decent topics. I don't see much of this happening as of now. This obviously doesn't mean some good posters like @yick, @gsjackson, @MarcosZeitola and @Falcon won't turn things around.

I have to confess I am kind of disappointed. What @publicduende told me opened my eyes but also gave me a feeling that there is no longer much I can give or take from this forum. A bit of a shame...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sorry but it does seem you gaslight @hypermak. You just argue and deny and say the opposite, regardless of whether it's true or not. Like a form of playing devi's advocate. Except you wish to down people for no reason just because. That's not something a mature, rational person would do. Nor a down to earth person. That means you aren't very down to earth hypermak, unfortunately. I was hoping you were, but it appears you are not.

For example, I say there are freespirited girls in Europe. You say there are not because you saw that European girls were not. That is gaslighting, just denying everything and stating the opposite automatically, whether its true or not. You do do that. So Contrarian Expatriate is right about that, even if he's not right about everything.

So if I say 2+2=4, you just deny it, that's how you operate. You just deny and claim the opposite to get a reaction out of others and put them down. Mature and down to earth men don't do that. In the above case, a normal European guy would just say "Yes I've met freespirited girls in Europe, but not all are. Some are spoiled too. There are all types." But you didn't say that, which a normal reasonable guy would have.

You again dodged the question of why you won't webcam. You gave no reason, except that there are trolls here. What does that have to do with me or you or you on webcam? What's the connection? You keep DODGING that question.

Your reply to my 12 logical reasons was just denial, denial, denial. In that sense you are like the US government, when caught, the policy is to "deny everything". lol. That seems to be your modus operandi too.

Why do you keep saying what publicduende told you? LOL. He doesn't know me. I only met him once or twice and didn't say much to him. He is definitely not an authority on me. Alex is though. Alex is a credible source you can ask about me. He is also honest too, and would not gaslight people like you do. Alex does like to debate but he doesn't gaslight the way you do. He doesn't deny that many European girls are open and friendly if you talk to them. Unlike you. You seem to argue for sport and gaslighting, not for love of truth.

Everything Rock predicted about you making excuses came true. I was hoping you would prove Rock wrong. But you proved him right. All you do is make excuses, excuses, excuses. An honest strong person wouldn't do that. He'd show himself and I'd agree to keep it all confidential and the case would be settled.

Btw Spencer is offering money if you show yourself to me on webcam. You interested? He's willing to pay a nice tip for it.

hypermak, when I said you believed in conspiracies, I meant government conspiracies of course. Not the metaphysical ones I talk about which are way out of your understanding and spiritual level.

Btw yeah Marcos Zeitola's English is good too. I brought that up to Rock too. But Rock said the difference is that Marcos' writing style is very DIFFERENT than yours and so are his opinions and humor and style and sarcasm. It's not about how good your English is. We are talking about your personal nuances, style of humor, tongue in cheek humor style, the way you use words etc. It's too PERSONALIZED and DISTINCTIVE man. NOT COMMON. How can that be? That's unbelievable. Just like Clint Eastwood's face is DISTINCTIVE, not common, your writing style is distinctive too in a sense, not common. You get what I mean? Level of English proficiency has nothing to do with this. I'm talking about a DISTINCT STYLE AND PERSONALITY!

Btw, I don't buy your claim that you know 100 Italians that speak/write English as good as you do. And guess what? I asked Alex if he knows any Italians that write English as well as you, and you knw what he said? He said "ZERO". ZERO! He doesn't even know one native Italian that writes like you. And unlike you Alex is honest and credible and I know him in person. He has nothing to hide, UNLIKE YOU. How can you know 100 Italians that write like you but Alex knows zero? LOL. Uh huh. Yeah right.

Neither has Rock met any Italians that write like you. Rock has worked with many Italians before, even educated ones, and they do not talk like you either. None of them do. Your writing style is unique, not just in your level of English, but your unique mannerisms and nuances and style of humor too. It's very specific and DISTINCT. NOT COMMON! Stop lying about that.

Until someone here can vouch for you, everything you say is suspect, especially since you don't even sound down to earth, but like a gaslighting character who argues and denies and doesn't care about truth or honesty and treats all this like a sport or game. Come on, if you cannot be honest how can you expect any woman to love you? Really. No one likes that man. It's not authentic or down to earth. You have never established any credibility yet, so everything you say is suspect. Sorry. Nothing personal. That's just the fact. No one here can vouch for you or who you are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

2 more uncanny similarities between publicduende and hypermak:

13. They both feel the need to reply to every post and point, no matter how trivial or numerous. As if they gotta get the last word.

14. They both seem deaf and pretend to misunderstand a lot when in reality they are not misunderstanding me. They are gaslighting me, like CE said, by simply saying the opposite on everything to get a reaction out of me. Thats not good or mentally healthy.

Btw hypermak, i kept telling you 100 times that we are NOT in control of most things in life. Deep down you know that too. Why do you keep pretending you dont hear it? The ancient Romans knew this too. Look up the stoicism videos i posted in the stoicism thread that u avoided. The ancient romans were smarter than you. Marcus Aurelius was smarter and wiser than you too. They knew reality, that most of fate was out of our hands and up to the gods. Deep down u know this too. Im tired of repeating it all. You dodged the whole stoicism thread and taoism videos in it too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 11:33 pm
No need to depart. If you find something that someone says is hateful, just ignore it and them. That's what I do. I don't care what some other poster thinks about me for the negative. I also don't care very much what some anonymous person thinks in his mind about most topics.

As to whether PD is hypermak, I doubt it, but either way, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. Exchange of information and experiences interest me. Personal politics does not.
I am here with NEO, I fully agree with him. Take it easy. There is no need to leave, but there is urgent need to put some users on your IGNORE list. Don't read their comments, never reply to them.

About SPENCER, I don't care, it is not my forum - but I strongly recommend to ban him and to delete all his comments.
His brainless comments are a turn-away for any newcomer browsing this forum.

Ban or not, this decision is up to Winston...

If PAG is Spencer, or PublicDuente is Hypermak.... or DaddyWu is .... not worth any discussion.

So far however, there is only 1 (one) Yohan - I think I do not have any identical twin who is impersonating me on this HappierAbroad-forum

LOL
Last edited by Yohan on September 26th, 2020, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One more uncanny proof:

15. Hypermak now quotes and cites publicduende as though he were some credible source and authoritative source on me and rock and this forum. Lol. How can that be? He claimed to have met PD only ONCE so he doesn't even know him. They should still just be acquaintances, almost strangers in fact. Yet hypermak quotes him as though he were a trusted friend and confidente. Lol. Yeah right. How can that be? Unless he IS PD himself of course. Another tell tale sign that is uncanny and unusual. Gotcha!

Thats 15 similarities and connections and reasons so far. Im sure Sherlock Holmes and Columbo would agree that thats enough to state that most likely hypermak and publicduende are the same person. Lol

Man hypermak. Be glad youre not a CIA agent or undercover cop. Lol. You'd be outed and wasted in no time. You definitely are NOT good at all at pretending to be someone else. Thats for sure. LOL. LMAO. ROTFL.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 2:07 am
Keep in mind everyone, that the reason hypermak may be publicduende, is not just because their good English and writing style are similar. There is a lot more to it than that. Consider the following similarities, patterns and parallels. By themselves, they may not prove anything, but added up cumulatively they constitute a HIGH PROBABILITY case that they are the same person. Definitely higher than 50 percent.

12 Logical Reasons and Connections that point to Hypermak being Publicduende

1. Very very few Italians write the way publicduende and hypermak do. It's incredibly rare.

2. They both spent a lot of time in London. Ok no biggie, but when you add this up with everything else, it adds up. A pattern emerges.

3. Not only is their writing style similar, but their sense of humor, sarcasm, tongue in cheek humor, nuances, analogies, use of quotations, opinions on various topics, etc. are similar too. Those things are impossible to be identical or matching. They are too personalized.

4. Hypermak also likes to quote old Italian sayings and truisms. Now I know Alex does that too, so it's not uncommon for Italians to do that. However, when that is taken with everything else, a big pattern emerges.

5. Hypermak has the same taste in women and type as publicduende too. They both posted images and descriptions of the type of girl that they find ideal. It was the same, same look, same age, same face type, same physique, etc. Rock noticed this right away and caught on. No one else here did.

6. Hypermak believes in some conspiracies and government corruption too, like publicduende does. Their views on everything seem similar, including Europe, Philippines, girls, etc. Hypermak and PD also have the exact same criticisms of the "sugar babying and girlfriend allowances" lifestyle of Contrarian Expatriate too. Yes these could all be coincidence, but added to all the rest of the similarities here, again depicts a pattern. Way too many parallels and connections.

7. Hypermak is willing to meet up with publicduende, but no one else here. What are the odds? So he trusts no one here, so he won't meet anyone here, but somehow he somehow "trusts" publicduende? Hmmm. Convenient. What are the odds? Of course it is easy to meet up with yourself right? lol. In addition, they shared a laptop on their first meeting, according to hypermak, and that's why PD and hypermak share one IP together (which I verified). But this is unusual because only close friends or buddies would share a laptop. Two guys on their first meeting don't have a comfort zone or familiarity yet enough to do that, they are in the getting to know you stage only. Think about it. Thus this is suspicious too, and not normal or natural.

8. Rock has met publicduende many times in Davao and Manila. He recognizes PD's writing style to a T. Rock says he is 100 percent sure that hypermak and PD are one and the same. I've only met PD once or twice, so Rock knows him far better than I do.

9. Any Italian can talk about Italian cuisine and cooking. Italians are passionate about food. Even Alex can tell you a lot about Italian cuisine. (or else he can look stuff up) So it's easy for hypermak to pretend to be a chef.

10. It doesn't make sense that hypermak told me that he manages 3 restaurants in Manila, yet he has the time to reply to virtually every post here, including the most pointless ones. No one who manages 3 restaurants would have the time to do that. No way. That doesn't add up at all. Unbelievable. Implausible. A busy chef probably would not even have time to submit even one post here.

11. And of course, like Clark Kent and Superman, or Bruce Wayne and Batman, hypermak and publicduende have never been here online at the same time. LOL

12. Hypermak refuses to show himself on webcam, or meet up in Manila, and makes excuses for not doing so, excuses that don't make any sense, just as Rock PREDICTED he would do! I was hoping Rock would be wrong, but it turned out he was RIGHT. Too bad hypermak had to disappoint us. Hypermak won't meet up with any of you either or show himself on webcam to any of you either. His excuse is that because a few guys here are trolls, that all of us must be trolls then, and hence he doesn't trust any of us (except publiduende of course, how convenient ;)) That makes no sense of course. So Rock's prediction turned out to come TRUE after all. Thanks a lot hypermak. I was hoping you would prove Rock wrong, but instead you validated him to be CORRECT! Now I don't mind if someone doesn't want to show themselves, but his explanations sounded silly and evasive and did not even make sense. They sounded like a dodge only. I'm sure he knows they don't make sense. If he is not PD then there is zero risk in showing himself to me on webcam and nothing to lose. He knows that, therefore he must have something to HIDE. He is unwilling and has no logical or sensible reason that makes any sense. That can only mean he has something to HIDE. That's the LOGICAL deduction. Just like 2+2=4. Anyone who's not blind or dumb can see that.

So you see, all the above cumulatively added up, constitute a HIGH PROBABILITY that hypermak and publicduende are the same person. Definitely greater than 50 percent. I'd say 70 percent or more in fact. You see guys, PD/Hypermak thought he was smarter than us, that we wouldn't see the 12 connections above, but we did, or at least I did. lol. So he was wrong about that.

Come on you guys. Even Lois Lane could figure this out. Why can't you? LOL. You guys are supposed to be smarter than average. Maybe it takes someone like me to show you the big picture for you to see all the connections and dots? LOL
I don't remember all the details of Publicduende's posts. I seem to recall he was divorced or separated and was really down on himself and life, considered himself ugly, and was negative, not quite the way our poster Mercury is, but more about himself. Hypermak seems to have a positive outlook on life. Most of the similarities you mentioned seemed superficial. It seems like most western men interested in Filippinas want someone who is thin, cute, etc., not a fat flabby woman. Other posters said the girl in the picture he posted was attractive, so it's not just Publicduende and Hypermac.

I suppose someone could pretend to be upbeat, pretend to be depressed, or get out of a depressed period and post different. But I it seems unlikely that someone wanting to post behind a pen name to express himself/herself would do that. Neither seemed to be trolls just trying to manipulate the crowd to get a certain reaction, based on my vague recollection of interactions with Publicduende.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rocks take on hypermaks dear john letter and my 15 reasons. Very spot on.

[9/27, 12:12 AM] Rock Philippines: Geez another Dear John letter? Why are guys such drama queens. Public Duende did exact same thing and Marcos has done it more than once too. Yet they always somehow come back.

[9/27, 12:14 AM] Rock Philippines: Your proofs are very solid. 3-4 uncanny coincidences already make a very strong case but with 15 or however many you have now, it becomes 1 in 10 million, same as getting all the numbers on Powerball right. Every variable has many possibilities and when they all click at same time, that makes the probability that it is an accident almost zero. I think you see the same sorts of things with Murphy's Law coincidences and see that some things are not accidental but guided by higher power.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone. When hypermak says that a long time friend of publicduende alerted him about the posts here, that friend is obviously will n dowd. Or it may be eurobrat but eurobrat doesn't post anymore and went back to america to be happier in the USA. Lol

Its also funny that hypermak gaslights by making up ad hoc statements out of nowhere whenever convenient. Examples:

- "i got sex for free with 10 women here with no strings attached and no money exchanged. That proves you wrong."
- "i know 100 italians who write English at the same level and style as me. So italians like me are not rare at all." (Yet Alex knows zero. Go figure.)
Etc.

You see he just pulls statements like that out of thin air like a magician does with rabbits, whenever it suits him. Very ad hoc. Lol

Deep down we all know the REAL reason hypermak refuses to show himself on webcam. Its because if he does i will see the face of publicduende and he knows it. I know his face and thats what i will see if he shows up. He knows this so he has to make excuses. He cannot think of a good excuse so he has to give some excuses that dont even make sense. Deep down we all know it. We can feel it in our intuition and sixth sense.

Yes MrMan. It is true that hypermak is more positive and optimistic than publicduende. He has that defense going for him. But as rock said, 15 similarities and connections is too much and nearly impossible to be by chance alone. We gotta consider that too.

Plus when he relays tidbits and info from publicduende, it sounds a lot like Clark Kent relaying stuff from Superman after claiming to "meet up" with him. Lol. So funny. I guess some people enjoy having that kind of double identity. Lol

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 8:15 am

For example, I say there are freespirited girls in Europe. You say there are not because you saw that European girls were not. That is gaslighting, just denying everything and stating the opposite automatically, whether its true or not. You do do that. So Contrarian Expatriate is right about that, even if he's not right about everything.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - is that what it is all about? :lol: Well, why do all the Europeans on this board agree with him? You haven't heard any European on here deny it, @MarcosZeitola has been a lot more harsh about your chances - not that he isn't right of course and then your proof are silly Hollywood films and you wonder why @hypermak laughs at you.

You need to go over and prove us all wrong. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Discussion on WhatsApp:

[9/27, 4:14 AM] Winston Wu: But i dont get something. Why did he ever bring up the laptop story or mention that he met publicduende? Why not not mention it at all? Is it because he accidentally logged into the same IP as PD one day and had to explain it by bringing it up first? If so that was dumb because i never would have noticed it if he hadnt brought it up. Why did he shoot himself in the foot like that? Was it a calculated decision? Or did he screw up?

[9/27, 7:08 AM] Rock Philippines: I think his hope was to become a sort of spokesperson for Public Duende in order to keep him alive on your forum since he missed the place and missed the drama lol. But very soon after he claimed to have met Public Duende, you started asking lots of questions then expressing some suspicions regarding his identity. From then on, he figured out best to distance himself in order to avoid revealing who he really is. He underestimated you and some of the others.

[9/27, 10:14 AM] worldtraveler: f***ing stupid. Couldn't two people have the same IP if they are in the same location or near by?

[9/27, 10:44 AM] Winston Wu: They could. But like i said. You don't share laptops with a guy u just meet for the first time and let him login on your computer. When u meet first time u are in the getting to know stage. Not close friends yet. So this was unusual and sounded too pretentious. Like it was staged.

Moreover, hypermak wont meet anyone except publicduende and doesnt trust anyone except him. How convenient. What a coincidence. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 4:34 pm
Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 8:15 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - is that what it is all about? :lol: Well, why do all the Europeans on this board agree with him? You haven't heard any European on here deny it, @MarcosZeitola has been a lot more harsh about your chances - not that he isn't right of course and then your proof are silly Hollywood films and you wonder why @hypermak laughs at you.

You need to go over and prove us all wrong. :D
Already did. See my videos in eastern europe. The girls in them look much more approachable than in America. Thats for sure. Ask american guys. They will agree.

Also contrarian expatriate has spent years in europe and he doesn't agree with hypermak. He says he had many good social and cultural experiences there.

Maybe foreigners have better impression of europe than european men because of the grass is greener on the other side phenomenon? Its definitely real. I've experienced it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Discussion on WhatsApp:

[9/27, 12:42 AM] Alex From Venice: couldn't be that there are people who are similar to each others?
Trolls have similar attitude yet they aren't a single user that impersonate many
[9/27, 12:43 AM] Alex From Venice: PD and HM may just have similarities... indeed they both speak Italian 😜

[9/27, 4:00 AM] Winston Wu: I considered that bro. But as rock said, 15 similarities and connections is way too many to be coincidence alone. Did u read the list of 15 connections i wrote up? Some of them are too uncanny. Take the sum total into consideration bro and u will see what i mean.
[9/27, 4:01 AM] Winston Wu: Plus rock has met publicduende many times and knows his style of talking. Rock is 100 percent sure they are the same guy.

[9/27, 9:03 AM] Alex From Venice: OK you convinced me. So Spencer was right too.
Anyway this PDHM really likes your forum, seems like he can't live without... kind of addiction 😉

[9/27, 10:40 AM] Winston Wu: Its not just similarities. They also met once and shared a laptop together and logged in together. you dont do that with a man u just met. U share laptop with close friend u are familiar with. Right? Do italian men share laptops at first meeting? Do they usually have instant camaraderie like that? Lol. Plus publicduende is the only one hypermak will meet. Things like that are way too suspicious too.
[9/27, 10:41 AM] Winston Wu: Hypermak also lied when he said that he knows 100 italians who write English the way he does at the same level. I told him thats impossible because alex claims he knows zero such italians. You see he just makes up stuff out of thin air. Lol. Like a magician making rabbits appear from nowhere.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex playing devil's advocate:

[9/27, 11:01 AM] Alex From Venice: I never lived ten years in London bro. Have I lived there I'd surely know dozens of Italians who speaks English quite well. I actually know a an Italian guy since a few months, that Adriano has introduced to me and this guy, almost my same age, has decided to settle here and bought an apartment from Adriano. He speaks English very well and fluently and he's been living in London for ten years or more. But he's not Hipermak 😜

[9/27, 11:06 AM] Winston Wu: Have u seen his English in writing?
[9/27, 11:06 AM] Winston Wu: You said u know zero italians who write like him.
[9/27, 11:07 AM] Winston Wu: Plus its not just his English level but writing style, humor, sarcasm, etc. Little nuances. Tongue in cheek humor, etc. Those are distinct and individual right?
[9/27, 11:08 AM] Winston Wu: What about the sharing laptop story on the first meeting? Is that plausible?
[9/27, 11:09 AM] Winston Wu: Remember clark kent is also close to superman and likes to relay messages from him too. ;)

[9/27, 11:10 AM] Alex From Venice: I know only this guy I just mention... but I just don't know many Italians and the few I know I never had a chance to check their English proficiency both in talking and writing.
This guy I just mentioned, name Bart, he's so much used to speak English that sometimes he wrote to me in English and even sends me English voice messages. I communicate with him due to his business with Adriano not that we are close friends, even though he's a nice guy and we spent a few hours together along this past five months

[9/27, 11:14 AM] Alex From Venice: yes, OK... I just wanted to point out that among the Italians who lived in London for many years, which are many (I remember now I know also another guy, Italian, from Rome, who lived in London and now he lives here, but it turned out he's an asshole so I cut all communication with him years ago) there are many that has learned to speak English quite well.
So I think that "similarity" between PD and HM isn't relevant and shouldn't be mentioned in the list.

[9/27, 11:16 AM] Winston Wu: Even same sense of humor, sarcasm, quotation of old italian sayings, style, etc?

[9/27, 11:16 AM] Alex From Venice: That may be a more relevant clue
[9/27, 11:18 AM] Alex From Venice: anyway people who had similar past experience may also have similarities in their personality
[9/27, 11:25 AM] Alex From Venice: anyway, you correctly stated in your list that all the similarities together and the clues point to a higher than 50% likelihood, maybe 70 you said... Which I think it's reasonable, yet it's not certainty.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Skeptical questions by Rock. He thought u guys were above average in IQ? Lol

[9/27, 11:15 AM] Winston Wu: Hypermak said it was his laptop they were using together. Not that publicduende brought his own laptop.

[9/27, 11:15 AM] Rock Philippines: Why would hypermak have his laptop while on kitchen duty? Why would he take it out to where public duende as a customer was sitting?

[9/27, 11:17 AM] Rock Philippines: The whole charade is so far fetched. I’m surprised others on the forum are still fooled. I thought your forum attracted above average IQ types.

[9/27, 11:18 AM] Winston Wu: Didnt they meet at a mall food court on a weekend or something? Or during lunch break? That's the impression i got. Like at that top food court at century city mall.

[9/27, 11:20 AM] Rock Philippines: He said it was while he was on duty so he had to keep coming and going. For such a busy man, he was already very prolific on your forum by then.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Winston

Wow, shocking how you turned my last post, which was only supposed to leave politely thanking some of the posters, including yourself, for the experience, into another shopping list of reasons why "I am publicduende". I thought polite people always say "goodbye" when leaving a place. So PD did the same, OK, so he was being nice, too. Reason number 182 that we must be the same person! :)

@MarcosZeitola, another European, coincidentally did the same thing and he is being nailed to the wall, too. By the way, weren't you the one asking him to be back, to help revive a dying forum that only had some trolling and the tall tales from Contrarian Expatriate as their daily highlights? Now he gets to be mocked by you and Rock because he stirred up drama and "he keeps coming back anyway".

Amazing, absolutely amazing what some lame a&&-kissing and a couple of PMs from a troll does to you. And amazing what simply disagreeing with you does to you. At this point I have to thank heaven I have never revealed my real identity here.

Why are you so resented that I won't show my face on cam? Why are you and your friend Rock playing Sherlock Holmes & Watson with silly arguments which apply to most Italians, or Europeans, or young foreigners living in the Philippines, and call them "evidence"? Why are you taking it personally?

The last question would be: why am I obliged to reveal my "mystery identity" after being a decent contributor for months, but @Spencer is exempted, despite having done nothing but shitting around stupid comments full of personal attacks in purposely broken English? But we all know the answer to that one :) He kissed your "bossman wiseton" a$$ to no end as Spencer, after insulting and threatening legal action against you as Stanforguy a few months before.

At the cost of being unoriginal, Winston, I have to join the many posters, including @publicduende, who saw the elephant in the room and even, more or less straight-faced, told you what they saw.

The elephant in the room being that you are a narcissistic personality with a massive, fragile ego. You are way too sensitive to both flattering and criticism. You want to pose as an "old soul" who vibes with the "old world" but you will only trust opinions from Americans who have been to Europe, as tourists or even whoremongers, and made a mockery of any opinion coming from actual Europeans like MarcosZ, Yohan, myself, etc.

You just believe what you want to believe and be damned anyone who puts a pinch of objective truth in any of your flights of fantasy. Fine, "Europe is full of free-spirited girls" because you enjoyed Cara Delevingne's character in a movie. Fine, a foreigner in the Philippines can only have paid sex, or sex in exchange for an allowance, because that was your experience with the Angeles City bar girls, so it must apply to everyone and everywhere in the Philippines.

I am damned for not believing in energy-sucking demons and bogus new age theories but if I believe in the much more concrete theory that the Covid pandemic was mostly fabricated to serve an agenda, I am a conspiracy theorist "just like Publicduende", so I must be him! :)

You understand how difficult it is to talk to you, let alone debate with you. It's like walking on eggshells, or on a mine field. In that sense you're not that different from Contrarian Expatriate. You start the conversation from the top of a pedestal where you are the superior mind with a higher understanding of life, spirituality and people and if people disagree with you, it means they can't understand you and they must be wrong.

You are the owner of this forum and you can do whatever you want but, as I told CE several times, once the PC is turned off and you have to be back to reality, reality isn't exactly what you want it to be. You go back to people who may disagree with you and your opinion is just as good as anyone else's.

I don't have to be an Italian guy called Vanni, or a chef from near Verona called Marco, to report on the elephant in the room, Winston. The fact that Publicduende, another dozen posters and I agree on the above doesn't mean we are the same person. It means "the emperor has no clothes", after all. It's quite evident.

You know what? I joined this forum true to the "happier abroad" slogan, looking to share a few of the niceties of living in the Philippines while improving my written English. A few notable exceptions apart, I realise this forum is mostly made of people who are not abroad and, those who are abroad, doesn't sound happy at all. I may even agree with PD when he says that you and Rock are probably on the autistic spectrum. If that's the case, having a proper debate like two grown-up adults simply isn't possible.

So let's leave it at this.
Last edited by hypermak on September 26th, 2020, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.