Hello from Gali in the Philippines

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Gali
Junior Poster

Hello from Gali in the Philippines

Post by Gali »

Hello guys I am Gali. I am living in the Philippines but seems like I am going back home.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello

Post by hypermak »

Gali wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Hello guys I am Gali. I am living in the Philippines but seems like I am going back home.
Thanks Shawn Azn, we really needed another sock.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Gali wrote:
Welcome to the forum Gali. You'll notice this is an interesting forum mostly of freethinking, adventurous types. But expect to encounter a few deranged idiots, a few religious nutjobs, and a few perennial losers-at-life who should be on psychotropic medications.

They will show themselves in short measure if they have not already.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:42 pm
Gali wrote:
Welcome to the forum Gali. You'll notice this is an interesting forum mostly of freethinking, adventurous types. But expect to encounter a few deranged idiots, a few religious nutjobs, and a few perennial losers-at-life who should be on psychotropic medications.

No need to welcome this particular sock, @Contrarian Expatriate. He knows far more than you think about this forum and his punters.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Gali wrote:
Hmm why shawn give compliment your fake id that never hapen milions years and even take while establishment full proofing that you the duende but from timing and tones we see 90% plus this gali your weakman atempting for further propgation anti truthing poison of public duende but i see and call out so problment you not daring proceed for as wiseton say you to to dumwit do esponage and spywork for not need felow italyman colonbo see your truth for because you super dumwit we intuation aborder see threw you so easy peasy because you simple simon dumwit nolifer shelman only life on forum
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Gali wrote:

Contarian this time you play the niceguy hoy hoy

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Gali wrote:

Thanks Con Expat. Yes I know this forum pretty well I am following it. I know people come here to rant and let out steam that is to be expected in a free speech forum.

Hope I will not fall for my dark side as well :)
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

hypermak wrote:
Gali wrote:
Hi Hypermak. You are an intelligent young man. This forum can bring out the dark side of the people. Maybe in couple days or so I can give you some hints why I am not that guy. I think you may use your energy more positive and productive.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Spencer wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:51 pm
Gali wrote:

Contarian this time you play the niceguy hoy hoy
I tend to treat those who show themselves to be decent very well. Conversely, I rip the intestines out of fake Christians, seethingly envious losers-at-life, and off-kilter psychopaths like the few we have here. Nurture the positive and vanquish the wicked is my mantra.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 8th, 2020, 8:09 pm
I tend to treat those who show themselves to be decent very well. Conversely, I rip the intestines out of fake Christians, seethingly envious losers-at-life, and off-kilter psychopaths like the few we have here. Nurture the positive and vanquish the wicked is my mantra.
What @Contrarian Expatriate sees himself as

What he actually is :D

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
Gali wrote:
Welcome Gali to my IGNORE list.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Yohan wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 9:17 pm
hypermak wrote:
Gali wrote:
Welcome Gali to my IGNORE list.
Thanks Johan :)
Malavek331
Freshman Poster

Post by Malavek331 »

Hello guys! :)
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Malavek331 wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Hello Malavek :)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Malavek331 wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Hi malavek where you stay tell bout self how long you been hapy aborder