Empowered Toronto women are feminist scum

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
GAElliot
Freshman Poster

Empowered Toronto women are feminist scum

Post by GAElliot »

I grew up in Toronto. Worse hell of my life. The Anglo-Toronto women are man-hating Jezebels. f**k Stephanie Guthrie, Mandi Gray and those liars who accused Ghomeshi of sex crimes. THEY HATE MEN.

Meeting woman there is tough.

I hate to say it. Toronto lizards look for status. If you got money like Drake, they give it up the day they start menstruating.

However it does not make you a top prospect.

They want the full package. A guy whose wealthy, loves marriage but not too much, generous, active, kind, funny, understanding, non possessive, etc, not to mention have to have good looks and a good body, at least f

Toronto woman can have flaws but you cannot as a man. Its very one sided. There is no equality in dating. Its all the man, the man puts the effort, the man always pay. Communication with Toronto women are the worst compared to other parts of the world.

Most of the women in Toronto don't appreciate men coming up to them and trying to start a conversation. Men get charged for criminal harassment if they make the woman feel icky.

Many Anglo-Toronto women also resort to having sex with dogs and children. When Kathleen Wynne was elected, Rob Ford was demonized by the media.

When you make complaints about Toronto women, the bureaucrats and the Toronto Police Services take the side of the woman. Toronto is a feminist city and I'm glad I got out of there.

Many of my friends committed suicide or died under mysterious circumstances. Toronto is a bad omen for men.