Hello Everyone! Korean American lurker makes his debut finally!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Hello Everyone! Korean American lurker makes his debut finally!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I especially like your article:

"What immigrants and foreigners say about America that you never hear in the US media"
https://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

its an old article but very interesting how immigrants get a rude awakening. lol.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Hello Everyone!

gsjackson wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 2:41 pm
I'm currently in the Balkans, which I consider a nice mix of the things people here seem to be looking for, at a low cost of living.
You mentioned the Balkans, but which country in the Balkans do you think are favorable for Asian ppl?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Even though Western Europe is feminist, I wouldn't rule it out. It has awesome culture still, and you can't generalize a country unless you've been there. Because everyone has a different experience there, some do well in Western Europe. Some even do well in Japan or Korea, even though no one recommends you go there for girls. But some guys get lucky or have good fate or energy there, and so they are able to get girlfriends or wives. Because not every guy's luck is the same. So you never know until you try. There are guys who go to Britain or France and find a girl too. It's not impossible. So keep an open mind until you've experienced it. Because everyone's experience is unique.

Just something to keep in mind.

Winston
Hello Winston, which Western European country do you recommend for Asian ppl?
I know France is filled with Third world-ers and England is also filled with third world ppls.
Spain? Italy? Netherlands?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Even though Western Europe is feminist, I wouldn't rule it out. It has awesome culture still, and you can't generalize a country unless you've been there. Because everyone has a different experience there, some do well in Western Europe. Some even do well in Japan or Korea, even though no one recommends you go there for girls. But some guys get lucky or have good fate or energy there, and so they are able to get girlfriends or wives. Because not every guy's luck is the same. So you never know until you try. There are guys who go to Britain or France and find a girl too. It's not impossible. So keep an open mind until you've experienced it. Because everyone's experience is unique.

Just something to keep in mind.

Winston
Hello Winston, which Western European country do you recommend for Asian ppl?
I know France is filled with Third world-ers and England is also filled with third world ppls.
Spain? Italy? Netherlands?
Never been there. But generally, you can't know until you try them yourself. Not every guy's experience is the same. Some get lucky but others don't. It depends on who you attract and how your personality/soul fits in, etc. If you're typical Asia though it's an uphill battle, even in Ukraine, because most white women aren't into Asian guys. Unless you are an attractive Asian guy, then your chances are better. France used to be good for Asian guys long ago, not sure if that's still true though.

If you look Oriental, you won't be lumped in with the third world immigrants. You will be seen as some Japanese or Korean tourist, just make sure you dress like a Westerner or European. Holland is more open minded yeah. But the thing is, most white girls you meet will just like you as a friend, unless you have unusual charm or magnetism or looks. Sometimes people just like you for no reason too. That happens too. But that isn't something any average guy can count on. It's an individual thing.

Overall, Eastern Europe is better because the cost of living is lower and the girls are less spoiled and less feminist.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne