Finally introducing myself

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Finally introducing myself

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Hey everyone,

I have been a member for a while but decided to formally introduce myself because I realize that I am going to have to leave the United States in the near future. I am a 28yo "white" male from a midwestern state. I am currently working and a part time student doing a medical laboratory scientist program at a state university. I am hopeful that things will hold together so I can finish and be able to get a quality job someplace outside of the United States, I am still working on doing some research into this. I have no outstanding debts whatsoever, am in good physical condition 6'2 180lbs and train bodyweight exercise weekly, own a vehicle, have a retirement, etc. I am doing alright for myself in several regards except I know that I can do much better with women but I see the social scene is basically dead. Dealing with American women seems like a complete dead end that is going to end in a complete disaster. Anyone else feel this way? It actually hurts me to because it creates a contradiction in my mind.

I think a lot of you guys have pointed out the fact that many american women are down right ice queens and completely cold.....they are like dead fish with no sex drive. There is something to be said that these women are being castrated due to the toxic birth control pills they take, pharmaceutical drugs, terrible food system, and various other ingested substances that are wrecking havoc on them. When you add in the disgusting appearances due to obesity and being overweight you have a complete disaster. I could go on with the nasty tattoos and piercings but I think you get where this is going. Whatever happened to being normal and having a natural appearance? The kind of women that I want to have sex with are very few and far between in the US, the kind that you would actually really put effort into and want to be with.

On another note, I see how bizarre and screwed up the United States has become and is heading down a really dark road. Fortunately, I saw some things at an early age that allowed myself to side step some issues that have plagued my own older brother who had his first kid at 18 with a welfare whore and he had another with her and they broke up of course. He went on to get married and have two more children with an unfaithful wife. I saw first hand how screwed up American women are and how they don't care whatsoever about you as a man and will use you as a sperm donor or an atm and then discard you and even try to ruin your life due to the legal system. I saw my own brother thrown into jail on accusation alone whereby the woman files a police report and you receive a summons in the mail and when you show up to the courthouse you will be automatically arrested because a silent warrant goes out for your arrest. In several ways you don't have any due process as a man in the US.

I see the bizarre anti-white nonsense being spouted off by the usual suspects and I see it becoming even more entrenched and institutionalized by crazed leftists and various minorities. The whole BLM George Floyd thing was truly an amazing spectacle to behold, the nutbags burning down entire cities over a multiple time convicted criminal dying while heavily drugged up and of course the cop in this case gets sent off to prison, which I have seen way worse police encounters where the cops simply walk with no issues and don't spend a night in prison. The whole thing was insane and now the whole COVID scam is playing out with even more cult like psychosis in the population and in the workplace. I had a woman freak out because I wasn't wearing a mask and she backed up against the wall like I was killing her and I wasn't even paying attention to her I just walked on by. These people are literally insane. Go nuts for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate? The US seriously caters to the absolute lowest denominator of person which has created this bizarro world.

Anyways, I just thought I would say that to get it out there. As to where I am interested in going? I am looking at Uruguay, South Brazil, Argentina, and perhaps a few Eastern European countries. I have lived in Latin America in Costa Rica for a summer back in 2012 and it was good. I enjoy the laid back lifestyle and much more natural lifestyle. I also like the warmer weather because it gives people more vitamin D which contributes to a more positive outlook instead of the depressed outlook in the states and colder regions. I really think having a positive attitude is key and it is time to start taking action for myself and anyone else who has a similar outlook.

Hopefully I will be contributing more and we can share various details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finally introducing myself

Post by Cornfed »

The obvious problem would be what you are going to do for money where you want to go. I wouldn't think there would be anything in medical laboratory science unless you had the right type of experience.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Welcome, and agreed on every point. I just wish you had coughed in the direction of the crazy woman and set her to flight. Might as well extract full amusement from the situation.

Eastern Europe won't get you any respite from cold weather, but it's not too bad in the Balkans, where I am, which I guess technically is southern Europe. Latin America is certainly the choice on the weather criterion, though there's a little more crime to deal with.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 6:54 pm
The obvious problem would be what you are going to do for money where you want to go. I wouldn't think there would be anything in medical laboratory science unless you had the right type of experience.
Yeah, the accrediting body is ASCP and if you graduate and pass the final exam you are able to work in any state and territory of the United States which is great but I need to look at the international qualifications because I know that Australia has an agreement with the US but I want to avoid anglophone countries.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 10th, 2021, 8:59 am
Cornfed wrote:
Yeah, the accrediting body is ASCP and if you graduate and pass the final exam you are able to work in any state and territory of the United States which is great but I need to look at the international qualifications because I know that Australia has an agreement with the US but I want to avoid anglophone countries.
On the one hand your response sounds hopelessly naive, but then maybe God or the Universe or whatever will give you a job where you want just to spite me. The Universe seems to be an extended practical joke on me personally.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 10th, 2021, 9:59 am
Cornfed wrote:
On the one hand your response sounds hopelessly naive, but then maybe God or the Universe or whatever will give you a job where you want just to spite me. The Universe seems to be an extended practical joke on me personally.
Are you a basement dweller dude? Or really deeply depressed?

Do some research into these things and you can find out things.

I called ASCP personally yesterday and they confirmed that if you graduate and pass the accrediting body test then you can work in all 50 states as a medical laboratory scientist.

They did tell me that to work in other countries you have to get setup with institutions there in country and go through the typical immigration work visa process.

That took me a 5 minute phone call to do that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 11th, 2021, 8:30 am
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

I called ASCP personally yesterday and they confirmed that if you graduate and pass the accrediting body test then you can work in all 50 states as a medical laboratory scientist.

They did tell me that to work in other countries you have to get setup with institutions there in country and go through the typical immigration work visa process.

OK so you think that not being legally debarred from having a job means you will automatically have a job. It is interesting. You say you are 28. Have you been out in the world yet kid?
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 11:50 pm
May 11th, 2021, 8:30 am
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

OK so you think that not being legally debarred from having a job means you will automatically have a job. It is interesting. You say you are 28. Have you been out in the world yet kid?
I have been working since I was 14 and have held plenty of jobs.

A lot of you guys have terrible attitudes and seem very keen to bring others down. No wonder women don't like you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Outcastphilosopher. You seem cool. Ignore the haters.

There was another poster here named outcastsuperstar. Are you related?

Cornfed, come on. We are here to uplift others, not bring them down. Thats toxic and dysfunctional. Fix your behavior please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
May 15th, 2021, 5:38 am
Welcome Outcastphilosopher. You seem cool. Ignore the haters.

There was another poster here named outcastsuperstar. Are you related?

Cornfed, come on. We are here to uplift others, not bring them down. Thats toxic and dysfunctional. Fix your behavior please.
Hey Winston thank you.

I am not related to outcastsuperstar in anyway.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah the UK is heading down the same path although we're starting to see a push back (we ousted the National Trust chair over his wokeness, and Prince Harry is now a pariah forced to attention whore in SoCal because he won't be welcomed back).

All these discussions about gender (yesterday LinkedIn asked me what pronoun I wanted to use) is reminiscent of the fall of the Roman Empire. Covid is likely a harbinger of more chaos to come. The world is not addressing the rise of communist China, and the future price for this will be very high indeed. I don't necessarily think war is coming. The alternative could just be economic domination. For example YouTube failed to get Trump to shut down TikTok, and the ultimate irony is China's app comes to dominate video streaming due to its loose censorship rules.

I have no answers although for investing that's easy as the marxists in SoCal are destroying cheap food and cheap abundant energy.

As for careers - mining is the sector to be in and Latin America is likely to be the next geopolitical flashpoint (China already owns Africa so there's little to fight over there).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

xiongmao wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 10:05 am
Yeah the UK is heading down the same path although we're starting to see a push back (we ousted the National Trust chair over his wokeness, and Prince Harry is now a pariah forced to attention whore in SoCal because he won't be welcomed back).

All these discussions about gender (yesterday LinkedIn asked me what pronoun I wanted to use) is reminiscent of the fall of the Roman Empire. Covid is likely a harbinger of more chaos to come. The world is not addressing the rise of communist China, and the future price for this will be very high indeed. I don't necessarily think war is coming. The alternative could just be economic domination. For example YouTube failed to get Trump to shut down TikTok, and the ultimate irony is China's app comes to dominate video streaming due to its loose censorship rules.

I have no answers although for investing that's easy as the marxists in SoCal are destroying cheap food and cheap abundant energy.

As for careers - mining is the sector to be in and Latin America is likely to be the next geopolitical flashpoint (China already owns Africa so there's little to fight over there).
I don't know how you can stand it in the UK, that place sounds like hell. Are you in London?

I hear the women are very nasty there.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

May 30th, 2021, 12:08 pm
xiongmao wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 10:05 am

I don't know how you can stand it in the UK, that place sounds like hell. Are you in London?

I hear the women are very nasty there.
I have never met anybody from the UK who seemed to like it there. Every person I've met from there has complained about it. The UK seems like its in an even worse situation than the US is. The US is basically just good enough that hardly anybody thinks about leaving and instead tries to figure out how to bear with their situation but not good enough to promote real happiness anymore. Countries like Canada, the UK, Australia though, people there just seem completely miserable.