New member been lurking for a while though

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Slayer23
Freshman Poster

New member been lurking for a while though

Post by Slayer23 »

Hey what’s up I just joined the forum . I’ve been checking it out for a while though . I grew up in the SF Bay Area and can relate to Winstons experience about people being cold. When I finally travelled abroad a few years ago the experience was night and day. People just seemed more polite and open then I’ve typically encountered. A lot of people on the forum seem to have traveled to Eastern Europe and have good experiences there . Is it still worth it given how much the world has changed in the last few years with the Ukraine War and Covid ? What places are still worth going to ?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New member been lurking for a while though

Post by Winston »

Welcome Slayer23. Are you a slayer of dragons? lol. Wow you grew up in SF too? What is it like there now? It seems very few whites are left there. Lots of good Indian food though.

Where did you travel to? What was your best HA experience?

How did you find this forum btw? Were you searching something or followed a link?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Slayer23
Freshman Poster

Post by Slayer23 »

Hey Winston. :D I’m a big metal fan. Bay Area has changed a lot . Everything has gotten more expensive with the rise of tech companies, but at least there’s good Indian food :D . I’ve traveled through latin America . People I encountered there just seemed more open and friendly . They didn’t seem to have the coldness and suspicion that is common in the U. S. I found the forum by looking up articles about traveling abroad to get away from issues discussed on the forum . I’m curious about your thoughts about Eastern Europe nowadays . I had a buddy that recently traveled to Ukraine to explore the dating scene and it seemed tough since there’s a curfew and ongoing conflict . Do you think Eastern Europe is still worth traveling to ? I just graduated college and was thinking of making my own trip to Europe . Any recommendations?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wouldn't know Slayer23. I haven't been there since 2005. I heard it's ok still. Rules aren't uptight there usually. Even if there's a curfew, you can always do daygame. The culture of Eastern Europe is amazing, and the women are more down to earth. Also not that paranoid suspicion vibe either. Fortunately that's mostly in North America and NE Asia only, as far as I know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Slayer23
Freshman Poster

Post by Slayer23 »

Which places have you been to in recent years ? Would you prefer Asia or Europe ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been to China, Philippines, Thailand and Cambodia. I would recommend Asia for women and food. But Europe for culture and soul and architecture. Depends on what you like. They have different advantages. What are you seeking? What about Latin America? Is that a good expat destination?

Slayer23
Freshman Poster

Post by Slayer23 »

Ive traveled through Central America a couple times. The food, culture , and architecture there is pretty nice . The people are friendly and the Mayan Pyramids are amazing. I’m looking for a place that has a mix of what you said. I’m planning a trip to Europe for the first time this summer . Any recommendations? Thanks