8+ Years PUA, planning on travelling to Europe

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

8+ Years PUA, planning on travelling to Europe

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,

I'm a 8+ years PUA, I lived all around the USA and visited a few Latin America countries. I am primary interested in PUA but have delve into P4P(when I was in LATM) and I am also interested in it.

I think the problem with most PUA advice is primarily targeted towards guys who want a "Long term" relationship. Hence, cities that are good for hooking up are not promoted. So far out of all the American cities I would say, I've done the best in NYC.

Right now I plan on going to Quebec and afterwards to Europe, there's way too many places to go! But I would say Barcelona, Berlin and Budapest would be some of the most interesting.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: 8+ Years PUA, planning on travelling to Europe

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey @Tsar I saw your post yday which you quickly deleted. I don't recommend doing that for the very reasons you mentioned. I know you want your first time to be special and not paid for. Try to find a "normal" girl who will give herself to you willingly. You can also find a normal girl and try to bribe her. Not necessarily with cash, but with dinner, gifts, shopping. The more young women you go out on dates with the greater your chances. It will happen eventually.

Maybe our new poster Archibault can give you some tips on the PUA aspect.

@Archibault share more of your PUA escapades and specific details. Do they lead to immediate activity or does it take time to culminate?
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

@Voyager1

PUA takes a long time. They do no lead to immediate action
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 6:07 am
Hey @Tsar I saw your post yday which you quickly deleted. I don't recommend doing that for the very reasons you mentioned. I know you want your first time to be special and not paid for. Try to find a "normal" girl who will give herself to you willingly. You can also find a normal girl and try to bribe her. Not necessarily with cash, but with dinner, gifts, shopping. The more young women you go out on dates with the greater your chances. It will happen eventually.

Maybe our new poster Archibault can give you some tips on the PUA aspect.

@Archibault share more of your PUA escapades and specific details. Do they lead to immediate activity or does it take time to culminate?
I don't see myself getting a free and independent girl to love me. All girls are free and independent in 2021. You also know "my type" of girl which I like to call "princesses."

I do want my first time to be special but I don't see myself getting a girl now unless I actually buy one.

I can't get a Tinder date and I rarely get replies. Most girls don't even seriously use online dating. I can't seem to run into a girl to cold approach. If I was in Eastern Europe there would be many girls at parks.

I get burnt out after three or four weeks with zero to show for my effort.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

PUA is not right for @Tsar , for the simple reason he doesn't speak Spanish. The reason PUA doesn't work in most of the world PUA types go to is because they rarely speak the local language to the level that would be required for PUA to work - you would need, native level, fluent whateverlanguagethewomeninthatcountryspeak.

What I would suggest to Tsar is, settle down and get a routine going, go to the gym, go to museums, go to the park and feed the birds - take Spanish classes at university - if he is in Mexico City - pay whatever the tuition is and then he will be surrounded by young women, then he can join university societies, go to nice cafes and restaurants around his ville - get talking to people (not PUA bullshit...) practice his Spanish and get to know people - it might take a year or two but someone he likes will appear.

That will work but he has to give it time and give it proper effort - he needs to dress nicely in clean clothes, he needs to wear nice aftershave and have good hygiene and go about his business with a bit of value about himself. I am going to make one more suggestion, find a job - I know many of the future leaders of tomorrow baulk at teaching English but if he found a job teaching English he would meet lots of young women and I am sure one or two will like him.

He needs a routine that gets him out of the house and where he can be seen.

This is a mid-to-long term endeavour as long as he sticks to it and doesn't deviate from the path.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Having been to Argentina, Peru and Colombia - the locals are friendly enough and @Tsar can't fail if he does the above - there is no way he can fail! I met nice looking women in all those countries and I am pretty ordinary and I look Hispanic/Latino - it isn't like I bring anything special to their table. He needs to give it time and get it into his head that he is there for the long term and if he doesn't do anything stupid and stick to his goal he will get someone nice.

He can also try the Philippines where they do speak English and there are millions of young women in that country - again, same rules apply - be a man of value, dress well, be polite, get a routine going and someone will like you who you will like back.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Archibault.

How did you find our site?

So what kind of successes if any have you had with PUA? Would you say it works? If so to what extent? The PUA literature seems so commercial and fake and exaggerated. Why? If you did it for 8 years you must have gotten something out of it, otherwise you wouldn't have kept at it for so long.

I don't understand something. If a woman thinks you are not her type, and she acts like you have no chance, you can feel her energy being cold and distant. What can PUA do about that? If nothing, then what's the use? In my experience the chemistry/spark is either there, or it isn't. You can't say something or act alpha or whatever to create it. It's either there naturally or it isn't. If you ask your parents how they met, none of them will say that they used PUA. Isn't it just an illusion of controlling something you can't?

Btw, your username reminds me of Archiwald from that sitcom "All in the Family". lol. That old white guy who was funny as heck.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

I was surfing the internet in various forums and run into some travelers who said, "Hey man, you should check Winston's forum! He seems to have similar interests to you."

I used to visit the Roosh V site a lot a few years ago, back when they offered traveling advice, so one time they redirected me to your website, however, I didn't know there was a forum, so when these travelers linked me to the forum, I was surprised.

I no longer follow Roosh; I think he's gone in a different direction; I am only interested in having fun and meeting laid-back women.

PUA/Seduction skills are real. However, "Cold Approach" is mostly a scam. I mean that if you learn some of those skills and apply them in a "warm approach" setting, like, say, a party with some friends or acquaintances, your chances of success are good. However, if you go to random strangers and mass approaches, your chances are low unless you go to a tourist area. Local women tend not to want to meet random guys. However, most PUA's will lie since those guys are shady and only care about making a quick buck. They will teach a "Bootcamp" and charge 3-4 guys hundreds of dollars to go to the park and approach. At the end of the program, most of them have little to no success, but the "coach" will tell them to keep practicing.

I agree with what you are saying, "She likes you or she doesn't," and no amount of "seduction skill" can change her mind. Unfortunately, most guys believe that "seduction skills" are a way to convince her to change her mind. Instead, what happens is that seduction skills are a "facilitator" to make the courtship smoother. For instance, in online game, they teach you to be brief, clear in your intention, set up a date. Hence, this way, the women will meet you and teach you how to escalate(touch her hands..etc.) But all of these only works if she already likes you to an extent and is willing to go on dates with you.

Haha, it was meant to be a "fancy" name and I might change it in the future.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 10:21 pm
I was surfing the internet in various forums and run into some travelers who said, "Hey man, you should check Winston's forum! He seems to have similar interests to you."

I used to visit the Roosh V site a lot a few years ago, back when they offered traveling advice, so one time they redirected me to your website, however, I didn't know there was a forum, so when these travelers linked me to the forum, I was surprised.

I no longer follow Roosh; I think he's gone in a different direction; I am only interested in having fun and meeting laid-back women.

PUA/Seduction skills are real. However, "Cold Approach" is mostly a scam. I mean that if you learn some of those skills and apply them in a "warm approach" setting, like, say, a party with some friends or acquaintances, your chances of success are good. However, if you go to random strangers and mass approaches, your chances are low unless you go to a tourist area. Local women tend not to want to meet random guys. However, most PUA's will lie since those guys are shady and only care about making a quick buck. They will teach a "Bootcamp" and charge 3-4 guys hundreds of dollars to go to the park and approach. At the end of the program, most of them have little to no success, but the "coach" will tell them to keep practicing.

I agree with what you are saying, "She likes you or she doesn't," and no amount of "seduction skill" can change her mind. Unfortunately, most guys believe that "seduction skills" are a way to convince her to change her mind. Instead, what happens is that seduction skills are a "facilitator" to make the courtship smoother. For instance, in online game, they teach you to be brief, clear in your intention, set up a date. Hence, this way, the women will meet you and teach you how to escalate(touch her hands..etc.) But all of these only works if she already likes you to an extent and is willing to go on dates with you.

So what things do you actually know or have you learned over the years that go beyond mere 'common sense' when it comes to how to attract and deal with women? Because a lot of do's and don'ts in seduction seem like common sense to most people and only the most hopeless of cases would actually put hundreds or even thousands of dollars into 'training bootcamps'. What non-fake stuff do you know from your experience that most guys would be unaware of? And I'm not talking about what "most clueless sexless dudes on the internet would be unaware of", but actual dudes who can and frequently do get girls. Share your wisdom, oh wise one! ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 5:10 am
Hey guys,

I'm a 8+ years PUA, I lived all around the USA and visited a few Latin America countries. I am primary interested in PUA but have delve into P4P(when I was in LATM) and I am also interested in it.

I think the problem with most PUA advice is primarily targeted towards guys who want a "Long term" relationship. Hence, cities that are good for hooking up are not promoted. So far out of all the American cities I would say, I've done the best in NYC.

Right now I plan on going to Quebec and afterwards to Europe, there's way too many places to go! But I would say Barcelona, Berlin and Budapest would be some of the most interesting.
Where are you from? How long have you lived or played in NYC. Why do you like it? I used to live there and left years ago because I thought it wasn't good for women. Great if you like to stay out late and party, but not women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes you are right Archibault. Rooshv is kind of serious and uptight and not very open minded. He isn't that likable or pleasant either. I don't know how he ever got so popular.

Yeah I noticed the same thing about PUA. The girl has to be mildly into you first. Otherwise, any seduction you try or flirtation will backfire and come across as an "obvious creepy attempt to get into her pants". But then again, if a girl is into you and gives you a chance, you don't need PUA. You just need to be smooth and go with the flow and ask her out and the rest happens naturally right? I don't see how PUA tips the scales or makes a difference.

Also, not all parties are warm. Middle class people in parties tend to be rigid, set, cliquish, not very open minded, very judgmental, etc. And in parties of middle class people you also get the feeling that "flirtation is taboo and crossing the line", there are still boundaries, even at a party or get together. There is not this "anything goes" type of vibe like you have in third world countries or countries that are slavic or latin in culture. Right? So I never feel comfortable even around middle class people even at a party. They are very set and rigid in their ways, and very judgmental, not open minded or carefree or freespirited. So I don't vibe with them or connect with them.

What can you do about that? Nothing right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 10:00 am
PUA is not right for @Tsar , for the simple reason he doesn't speak Spanish. The reason PUA doesn't work in most of the world PUA types go to is because they rarely speak the local language to the level that would be required for PUA to work - you would need, native level, fluent whateverlanguagethewomeninthatcountryspeak.

What I would suggest to Tsar is, settle down and get a routine going, go to the gym, go to museums, go to the park and feed the birds - take Spanish classes at university - if he is in Mexico City - pay whatever the tuition is and then he will be surrounded by young women, then he can join university societies, go to nice cafes and restaurants around his ville - get talking to people (not PUA bullshit...) practice his Spanish and get to know people - it might take a year or two but someone he likes will appear.

That will work but he has to give it time and give it proper effort - he needs to dress nicely in clean clothes, he needs to wear nice aftershave and have good hygiene and go about his business with a bit of value about himself. I am going to make one more suggestion, find a job - I know many of the future leaders of tomorrow baulk at teaching English but if he found a job teaching English he would meet lots of young women and I am sure one or two will like him.

He needs a routine that gets him out of the house and where he can be seen.

This is a mid-to-long term endeavour as long as he sticks to it and doesn't deviate from the path.
I am broke so I couldn't afford tuition.

I also can't gain muscle because I can't afford to eat 3500 calories a day of meat, vegetables, and other really great foods. That was my problem in America. Too broke but extremely broke in America. I am broke with a tight budget abroad which is better. I did have a little success going constantly but the cost of gasoline was high and I couldn't get too much gains, and I was extra motivated because I had Anavar which also helped.

I am essentially homeless (no permanent residence) don't qualify for residence visas, broke, can't afford education which includes languages, can't get sluts on Tinder, and I can't seem to get a good girl ("princess") that's beautiful.

If it wasn't COVID-19 then I would have a lot more options. Not really more affordable but I could bounce around the EU 90 days, 90 days, 90 days, until I achieved something.

The EU is terrible with it's scamdemic pandemic restrictions. I went to Bulgaria hoping that by Spring 2021, the scamdemic pandemic would be over.

I'll probably just give up on girls in January 2022 and go to Italy. I hate not being rewarded for my effort with even one date with a Tinder Slut.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 11:26 pm
Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 10:21 pm

So what things do you actually know or have you learned over the years that go beyond mere 'common sense' when it comes to how to attract and deal with women? Because a lot of do's and don'ts in seduction seem like common sense to most people and only the most hopeless of cases would actually put hundreds or even thousands of dollars into 'training bootcamps'. What non-fake stuff do you know from your experience that most guys would be unaware of? And I'm not talking about what "most clueless sexless dudes on the internet would be unaware of", but actual dudes who can and frequently do get girls. Share your wisdom, oh wise one! ;)
Hey man, of course. But could you ask me specific questions? Its hard to tell what you consider "common sense" might not be so for other guys..etc.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 12:11 am
Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 5:10 am
Hey guys,

Where are you from? How long have you lived or played in NYC. Why do you like it? I used to live there and left years ago because I thought it wasn't good for women. Great if you like to stay out late and party, but not women.
I'm from the West Coast; I lived in NYC for two years. It is very walkable, and there's a lot of women to approach. Moreover, you can meet someone and do an instant date and then walk back to your apartment. What were your goals? It seems many guys are only interested in long-term relationships. I was primarily interested in hooking up and maybe a mini-relationship.
Last edited by Archibault on August 28th, 2021, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 3:21 am
Yes you are right Archibault. Rooshv is kind of serious and uptight and not very open minded. He isn't that likable or pleasant either. I don't know how he ever got so popular.

Yeah I noticed the same thing about PUA. The girl has to be mildly into you first. Otherwise, any seduction you try or flirtation will backfire and come across as an "obvious creepy attempt to get into her pants". But then again, if a girl is into you and gives you a chance, you don't need PUA. You just need to be smooth and go with the flow and ask her out and the rest happens naturally right? I don't see how PUA tips the scales or makes a difference.

Also, not all parties are warm. Middle class people in parties tend to be rigid, set, cliquish, not very open minded, very judgmental, etc. And in parties of middle class people you also get the feeling that "flirtation is taboo and crossing the line", there are still boundaries, even at a party or get together. There is not this "anything goes" type of vibe like you have in third world countries or countries that are slavic or latin in culture. Right? So I never feel comfortable even around middle class people even at a party. They are very set and rigid in their ways, and very judgmental, not open minded or carefree or freespirited. So I don't vibe with them or connect with them.

What can you do about that? Nothing right?
Unfortunately, its seems Roosh writes radical articles which attract a lot of negative attention. Moreover, it seems many who follow him are less about solutions and more about dwelling on problems.

PUA can help making things easier, although many guys with lots of social experience might know what to do. At least to me, it gave me some tools. However, PUA tactics need a lot of time to figure out since you need to go through tons of content, some of which can make you cooler others that might make you weirder.

This concept called "Social Circle Game" is different from what we understand as a social circle. It means that instead of inviting people from your workplace or friend group, you invite strangers or acquaintances to a party that you organized. Once there, you have one or two friends that act as your wingmen to hype you up. Hence they would see you as having "Social Proof" and "Pre-selection" if you apply PUA techniques here, your chances of success are much higher. If you are at your place, you also have "Logistics" in your favor.

Most guys will never learn about this "Warm approach" game techniques or concepts since you have to spend many years in the community to figure it out. Instead, most guys think their only options are their social circle of close friends or workplace who might see them as weird or approaching women at a random bar where the odds are low depending on the city.