8+ Years PUA, planning on travelling to Europe

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 8+ Years PUA, planning on travelling to Europe

Post by Winston »

Btw Archibault, aren't you shocked how brutally honest everyone here is? In real life, no one says these things openly. The average person would be scared and intimidated if they saw this forum, because no one in real life dares talk openly about all the stuff we do. You're not supposed to do that. It's not an official rule but an unspoken rule that everyone can feel to the bone. You know what I mean? You can't go out and talk to regular mainstream people about the topics in this forum with brutal honesty like we do. No way. Not even with your relatives.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Archibault wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 5:43 am
Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 3:21 am
Yes you are right Archibault. Rooshv is kind of serious and uptight and not very open minded. He isn't that likable or pleasant either. I don't know how he ever got so popular.

Yeah I noticed the same thing about PUA. The girl has to be mildly into you first. Otherwise, any seduction you try or flirtation will backfire and come across as an "obvious creepy attempt to get into her pants". But then again, if a girl is into you and gives you a chance, you don't need PUA. You just need to be smooth and go with the flow and ask her out and the rest happens naturally right? I don't see how PUA tips the scales or makes a difference.

Also, not all parties are warm. Middle class people in parties tend to be rigid, set, cliquish, not very open minded, very judgmental, etc. And in parties of middle class people you also get the feeling that "flirtation is taboo and crossing the line", there are still boundaries, even at a party or get together. There is not this "anything goes" type of vibe like you have in third world countries or countries that are slavic or latin in culture. Right? So I never feel comfortable even around middle class people even at a party. They are very set and rigid in their ways, and very judgmental, not open minded or carefree or freespirited. So I don't vibe with them or connect with them.

What can you do about that? Nothing right?
Unfortunately, its seems Roosh writes radical articles which attract a lot of negative attention. Moreover, it seems many who follow him are less about solutions and more about dwelling on problems.

PUA can help making things easier, although many guys with lots of social experience might know what to do. At least to me, it gave me some tools. However, PUA tactics need a lot of time to figure out since you need to go through tons of content, some of which can make you cooler others that might make you weirder.

This concept called "Social Circle Game" is different from what we understand as a social circle. It means that instead of inviting people from your workplace or friend group, you invite strangers or acquaintances to a party that you organized. Once there, you have one or two friends that act as your wingmen to hype you up. Hence they would see you as having "Social Proof" and "Pre-selection" if you apply PUA techniques here, your chances of success are much higher. If you are at your place, you also have "Logistics" in your favor.

Most guys will never learn about this "Warm approach" game techniques or concepts since you have to spend many years in the community to figure it out. Instead, most guys think their only options are their social circle of close friends or workplace who might see them as weird or approaching women at a random bar where the odds are low depending on the city.
But the thing is, if a girl likes you, all you have to do is ask her number and follow up and arrange a date. Then you just go with the flow like you would with anyone or even a friend. It happens naturally. Like you see in the movies. But if she doesn't like you then any seduction or PUA you do will backfire. So I don't see what the use is in PUA. In theory it would only work if the girl was in the middle ground between liking you and not liking you. But I've never seen such a situation where a girl was in such a middle ground. They either like me or they don't.

Can you give an example where PUA was useful or helped or made a difference? And what you did to carry out the PUA? Isn't it not about what you do, but what you are? They claim that it's a state of mind and being, not a set of skills right? It has to be natural, so you have to become the alpha you want to be right? You can't just act alpha, you have to become it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Archibault wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 5:43 am
Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 3:21 am
Yes you are right Archibault. Rooshv is kind of serious and uptight and not very open minded. He isn't that likable or pleasant either. I don't know how he ever got so popular.

Yeah I noticed the same thing about PUA. The girl has to be mildly into you first. Otherwise, any seduction you try or flirtation will backfire and come across as an "obvious creepy attempt to get into her pants". But then again, if a girl is into you and gives you a chance, you don't need PUA. You just need to be smooth and go with the flow and ask her out and the rest happens naturally right? I don't see how PUA tips the scales or makes a difference.

Also, not all parties are warm. Middle class people in parties tend to be rigid, set, cliquish, not very open minded, very judgmental, etc. And in parties of middle class people you also get the feeling that "flirtation is taboo and crossing the line", there are still boundaries, even at a party or get together. There is not this "anything goes" type of vibe like you have in third world countries or countries that are slavic or latin in culture. Right? So I never feel comfortable even around middle class people even at a party. They are very set and rigid in their ways, and very judgmental, not open minded or carefree or freespirited. So I don't vibe with them or connect with them.

What can you do about that? Nothing right?
Unfortunately, its seems Roosh writes radical articles which attract a lot of negative attention. Moreover, it seems many who follow him are less about solutions and more about dwelling on problems.

PUA can help making things easier, although many guys with lots of social experience might know what to do. At least to me, it gave me some tools. However, PUA tactics need a lot of time to figure out since you need to go through tons of content, some of which can make you cooler others that might make you weirder.

This concept called "Social Circle Game" is different from what we understand as a social circle. It means that instead of inviting people from your workplace or friend group, you invite strangers or acquaintances to a party that you organized. Once there, you have one or two friends that act as your wingmen to hype you up. Hence they would see you as having "Social Proof" and "Pre-selection" if you apply PUA techniques here, your chances of success are much higher. If you are at your place, you also have "Logistics" in your favor.

Most guys will never learn about this "Warm approach" game techniques or concepts since you have to spend many years in the community to figure it out. Instead, most guys think their only options are their social circle of close friends or workplace who might see them as weird or approaching women at a random bar where the odds are low depending on the city.
But the thing is, if a girl likes you, all you have to do is ask her number and follow up and arrange a date. Then you just go with the flow like you would with anyone or even a friend. It happens naturally. Like you see in the movies. But if she doesn't like you then any seduction or PUA you do will backfire. So I don't see what the use is in PUA. In theory it would only work if the girl was in the middle ground between liking you and not liking you. But I've never seen such a situation where a girl was in such a middle ground. They either like me or they don't.

Can you give an example where PUA was useful or helped or made a difference? And what you did to carry out the PUA? Isn't it not about what you do, but what you are? They claim that it's a state of mind and being, not a set of skills right? It has to be natural, so you have to become the alpha you want to be right? You can't just act alpha, you have to become it.
I think PUA is very misunderstood since "Western Programming" is strong. I think a lot of "Western" guys are taught that they are "losers" and women are "the prize." Hence PUA offers a contrast.

I don't think its happens like the movies and there's a lot of learn with PUA. However, its a very broad, scattered and lots of "diamonds in the rough." It would take a lot of time make everything clear(I will try to in a book in the future).

There's yes, maybe and no women. PUA works with Yes/Maybe women.

Too many different PUA, "schools of thought." Your question is too open ended. However, I'll give it a try. For instance, when you go to the park and approach a woman. If she ignores you but "stays in set" that means that she might be interested. "Assume attraction" and continue talking. One time it happened that I stayed and there she started talking with me.