hi

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

hi

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Hi ppl of happierabroad you can all call me by my username or Dedanster. Wanted to join the forum because feminism ruined the chance for me to hold down a relationship and I can't hold down a relationship (even though I banged over 100 women) I am interested in a Thai bride and want to share my ideas with ppl on the forum
I'm a professional gambler when I'm not a teacher. I really desire that Thai bride because I know they are subservient and nice and know how to treat a man not like these feminists who think they have a right to my credit card.
My hobbies are drinking dancing gambling and boxing. My favourite band is Rammstein.
DC Defender
Freshman Poster

Re: hi

Post by DC Defender »

hi, DC here from Northern Cal. Look forward to discussing interesting topics on this board.
Defender of the Universe

Is it real or is it a Dream? DREAM CONNECTIONS
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
August 24th, 2022, 5:23 am
Hi ppl of happierabroad you can all call me by my username or Dedanster. Wanted to join the forum because feminism ruined the chance for me to hold down a relationship and I can't hold down a relationship (even though I banged over 100 women) I am interested in a Thai bride and want to share my ideas with ppl on the forum
I'm a professional gambler when I'm not a teacher. I really desire that Thai bride because I know they are subservient and nice and know how to treat a man not like these feminists who think they have a right to my credit card.
My hobbies are drinking dancing gambling and boxing. My favourite band is Rammstein.
@CaptainSkelebob

LOL, holy !@#$%, I was only browsing around and didn't see your intro until now, but you've had your story straight from the start and I like it, even though more than a few members accuse me of being a "feminist" because I like giving women orgasms and I love tough women, LOL! I'm still nowhere near 100 women though, sigh.

P.S. When I was in my late 20's and had a brief "hitting bottom" period financially I actually also tried to scrape by messing with online poker and was making something like $5/hr net until the feds shut it down and Pokerstars refunded me but FullTilt just stole my $$$ after emailing us all some lame-ass excuse, but I can't quite say I was ever a professional gambler. :lol:
(Stock trading doesn't count, because it is not "gambling," but risk management and chart-based, but actually it is rather similar in some respects...)

Anyway, on Rammstein:
My good friend @Lucas88 (I think it was him) went off about Rammstein being degenerates if I remember right, but while that's true enough and I'm not arguing, I was also onto Rammstein literally before they had their 1st album released in the mid-1990s as a teenage lad, and that fag David Lynch brought a few tunes into his POS film "Lost Highway" (a total turkey of a film, I might add), but I got an overpriced international mail order of their CD way before they got popular. All of them except Lindeman and Kruspe look like wussies to me at this time, but hey, I can't deny I still like their 1st album and a few tracks of their 2nd!!!

Like these little lads said:
Sex ist eine Schlacht
(Sex is a battle)
Liebe ist Krieg
(Love is war)

Full lyrics with side-by-side German and English:
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/wollt-ih ... lames.html
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 2:13 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
August 24th, 2022, 5:23 am
@CaptainSkelebob

LOL, holy !@#$%, I was only browsing around and didn't see your intro until now, but you've had your story straight from the start and I like it, even though more than a few members accuse me of being a "feminist" because I like giving women orgasms and I love tough women, LOL! I'm still nowhere near 100 women though, sigh.

P.S. When I was in my late 20's and had a brief "hitting bottom" period financially I actually also tried to scrape by messing with online poker and was making something like $5/hr net until the feds shut it down and Pokerstars refunded me but FullTilt just stole my $$$ after emailing us all some lame-ass excuse, but I can't quite say I was ever a professional gambler. :lol:
(Stock trading doesn't count, because it is not "gambling," but risk management and chart-based, but actually it is rather similar in some respects...)

Anyway, on Rammstein:
My good friend @Lucas88 (I think it was him) went off about Rammstein being degenerates if I remember right, but while that's true enough and I'm not arguing, I was also onto Rammstein literally before they had their 1st album released in the mid-1990s as a teenage lad, and that fag David Lynch brought a few tunes into his POS film "Lost Highway" (a total turkey of a film, I might add), but I got an overpriced international mail order of their CD way before they got popular. All of them except Lindeman and Kruspe look like wussies to me at this time, but hey, I can't deny I still like their 1st album and a few tracks of their 2nd!!!

Like these little lads said:
Sex ist eine Schlacht
(Sex is a battle)
Liebe ist Krieg
(Love is war)

Full lyrics with side-by-side German and English:
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/wollt-ih ... lames.html
Thanks!!! I appreciate someone here who isnt a dick and accuses everyone they dont like of being a liar
I dont give a f**k if these little beta cucks dont like me
They are a pair of cocks who want to tell everyone else what to do!
They probly call you a feminist coz they cant give a woman an orgasm at all so they demonize it :lol:
Rammstein is a great band!! They are just raw masculinity and badassery!!!
Look how hot snow white is in that video!!!
Those dwarfs must of had such a hard on for her!!!
I know I did :lol: :lol:
gwele
Freshman Poster

Post by gwele »

you don't seem already a newbie
350 posts in 4 months
wow
I'm a real freshmen gere

Return to “Introduce Yourself”