intro

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

intro

Post by Boner_Jones »

ok here's my intro... nothing much to say, just that western women are too fickle and not very loyal imo. I seek truth and a purpose in life... and I don't think I find it easily in the USA. That true love who's out there waiting for me? There is no such thing. I think events in your life are random, it is only what you make of it. We are all just pieces of clay molded by our surroundings... but only a rare few can see thru the smoke and fog, even less can break out of the mold...you could only come from one sperm out of millions. What were the chances of that one sperm and an egg joining together at a particular time becoming you? And if they hadn't met at that time what were the chances they would have met at another time to create you? almost zero... then you probably couldn't have existed at all... but could you ONLY have existed in the body you now have? Or could you exist in another body having the same essence that inhabits your present body? then it wouldnt matter what sperm or egg you came from. nice to meet you all, peace out
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow those are deep thoughts.

Welcome to the forum.

So how did you find this site? And where are you from?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

thanks for the welcome..

I found the site cause i was fed up with the lies and distortions i had been brainwashed with.

I also like foreign women alot, especially eastern European ones. Some from South america are ok.

I'm still holed up here in the states, so all I can do is wait... and dream....just thinking about them give me a woody... btw that's where the name comes from lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Boner_Jones wrote:thanks for the welcome..

I found the site cause i was fed up with the lies and distortions i had been brainwashed with.

I also like foreign women alot, especially eastern European ones. Some from South america are ok.

I'm still holed up here in the states, so all I can do is wait... and dream....just thinking about them give me a woody... btw that's where the name comes from lol
W: If you're fed up with lies and brainwashing, then why did you give any credence to the lies and brainwashing of the bashers in the bashing board? You acted like their lies were credible and could be damaging. These guys have been lying since 2002 and repeating the same lies.

Let me ask you something. If I said you were a child molester and wife beater, and then someone on the forum said "Oh my gosh boner jones, he is nailing you to the cross!", how would you feel?

Furthermore, these guys do not even know me and have not even met me, so why did you say to them "ok that makes sense" when they declare things about me (such as my personal friendships) that they know nothing about, against MY WORD? It's like anything a basher says is automatically Gospel Truth, even if it's a total lie and uttered without a shred of evidence against someone who's really in the know?!

Boner Jones, have we met before? Have I met your friends before? If not, what if I told you things about your friends that I could not possibly know, and then declare them to be Gospel Truth? How would that make YOU feel?

Or what if I said nasty things about your parents or loved ones that I could not possibly know at all, yet I declare them as Gospel Truth and put a huge burden or proof on you to disprove it?!

Would that be insane?

Of course. So why do you act like it has any credence when it happens to others???

Think about it.

What state are you from? How did you find this site?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

WWu777 wrote:
Boner_Jones wrote:thanks for the welcome..

W: If you're fed up with lies and brainwashing, then why did you give any credence to the lies and brainwashing of the bashers in the bashing board? You acted like their lies were credible and could be damaging. These guys have been lying since 2002 and repeating the same lies.

Let me ask you something. If I said you were a child molester and wife beater, and then someone on the forum said "Oh my gosh boner jones, he is nailing you to the cross!", how would you feel?

Furthermore, these guys do not even know me and have not even met me, so why did you say to them "ok that makes sense" when they declare things about me (such as my personal friendships) that they know nothing about, against MY WORD? It's like anything a basher says is automatically Gospel Truth, even if it's a total lie and uttered without a shred of evidence against someone who's really in the know?!

Boner Jones, have we met before? Have I met your friends before? If not, what if I told you things about your friends that I could not possibly know, and then declare them to be Gospel Truth? How would that make YOU feel?

Or what if I said nasty things about your parents or loved ones that I could not possibly know at all, yet I declare them as Gospel Truth and put a huge burden or proof on you to disprove it?!

Would that be insane?

Of course. So why do you act like it has any credence when it happens to others???

Think about it.

What state are you from? How did you find this site?

Ok winston I see your point..Ive been moving around alot but I hail from upstate NY. It's good you finally took down the forum but it prolly wasnt a good idea having it in the first place.. kinda gives people license to say false things about you.. Anyway i dindnt mean to give credence to what they were saying, peace out
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Welcome Boner. I went to school in Upstate- New Paltz to be exact. So, what is your plan?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apology accepted. I just meant, look at it clearly for a moment, here I gave you a long list of people who have MET ME IN REAL LIFE, ALL OF THEM have. They were obviously genuine quotes in different writing styles. Then the bashers, who have never met these people and have never met me either, suddenly declare that all the names quoted are from people who have never met me, or only knew me a few minutes, and then you say "Oh ok that makes sense".

Do you realize how nonsensical that was?

Suppose you were in my position. Wouldn't you be dumbfounded that someone would believe the words of a random stranger who doesn't even know you, about you over you?

Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

Hi Ladislav, yes I've read your posts here and they're very good...I'm looking into the whole teaching thing cause that seems to be the only thing I can do..I'm too unfocused and lazy to hold down a real job..that is who i am. I am college educated but nowadays the whole idea of it seems hollow because there are so many dumbasses running around saying "I went to college" like they're supposed to be smart or accomplished something..you know, I used to hang out in an old folks home as a volunteer once and most of them didn't even finish high school but they talked more like an educated person should than someone today who says he/she went to college...very interesting..they had better command of the language and used words that idiots my generation would go "huh??" because they're too stupid to know what the word means... anyway thanks for the welcome.
Winston I hear what youre saying and of course I give you a fair shake even though it looked like I didn't..but I think you shouldnt have a bashing forum because like i said you give bashers an outlet to say shit about you, and then people who come on your website might believe them, and then you have to spend time telling them, "no that's not true, here's what I'm really about..." and that is not a productive use of your time IMO peace out,

Boner Jones
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Boner_Jones wrote:Hi Ladislav, yes I've read your posts here and they're very good...I'm looking into the whole teaching thing cause that seems to be the only thing I can do..I'm too unfocused and lazy to hold down a real job..that is who i am. I am college educated but nowadays the whole idea of it seems hollow because there are so many dumbasses running around saying "I went to college" like they're supposed to be smart or accomplished something..you know, I used to hang out in an old folks home as a volunteer once and most of them didn't even finish high school but they talked more like an educated person should than someone today who says he/she went to college...very interesting..they had better command of the language and used words that idiots my generation would go "huh??" because they're too stupid to know what the word means... anyway thanks for the welcome.
Winston I hear what youre saying and of course I give you a fair shake even though it looked like I didn't..but I think you shouldnt have a bashing forum because like i said you give bashers an outlet to say shit about you, and then people who come on your website might believe them, and then you have to spend time telling them, "no that's not true, here's what I'm really about..." and that is not a productive use of your time IMO peace out,

Boner Jones
W: I agree. And I've noticed the same thing too. College is something that you're programmed and conditioned by society to want and they want you to feel incomplete without it. Same goes for a typical wage slave job. If you REALLY think about it, it's a stupid way of existence to live most of your life as a slave in a private dictatorship in a corporation. Why live if you can't be free? Isn't it better to not exist at all if you can't be free and do what you want? Yet you are CONDITIONED to WANT to be a slave to someone else and CONDITIONED to feel incomplete and lacking if you aren't a slave to someone else. It's really stupid. But that's how society is.

So, instead of forcing you, they condition you in school to WANT to become a wage slave, and feel like a loser or incomplete if you aren't. If you think about it though, it's stupid, cause why live if you can't do what you want and be free? But society doesn't want you to think that. No sireee.

College educated people don't necessarily make better conversationalists. College is just a tool and way of dividing people into classes. It doesn't change you or make you a better person. That's all propaganda. Those old folks probably have wisdom and are more genuine. I enjoy talking to them too. They are the only truly friendly people in America.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For those interested in the alternative path, Robert Kiyosaki has a book titled "If you want to be rich and happy, don't go to school":

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

momopi wrote:For those interested in the alternative path, Robert Kiyosaki has a book titled "If you want to be rich and happy, don't go to school":

There are a lot of questions regarding the TRUE character of this individual. Here is a decent analysis by someone who actually knows what he is talking about

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Arab employers and embassies will not give you a visa if you do not have at least a BA degree. Ditto for most other countries giving visas to teach there. They want at least a BA and transcripts thereof. And getting a non teaching visa in most countries is very hard. Teaching ESL is the easiest way to get abroad. So be grateful that you have a BA/BS. It does show that you are smart to a lot of people.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

ok I guess school has its place...it is not school per se that is wrong, it is where we are now in time...we live in a time where it is easy to get by in life being stupid and lazy IMO..I am of course guilty of the latter, but I think I do try to improve my mind even though i am not a genius and my IQ is maybe just above average (never took an IQ test before)...

I think there is no incentive to push yourself, we're supposed to believe society owes us an easy free life because society is developed and wealthy, but now we are in a hole and the government thinks it just has to spend trillions of $ to get out of it...we are not a cohesive group anymore, we are all atomized individuals out for ourselves..there is no true patriotism anymore, nothing to connect us to each other and make us willing to give our lives for each other... Nobody gives a shit about speaking in proper English anymore when there are no standards to live up to anymore, not like the old folks I talked to who didn't go to college. I dont know what the solution is, it will come I know it, but not in my lifetime I don't think. There is a storm brewing, I know it. Anyway sorry for rambling, peace out ~ Boner
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Boner_Jones wrote:ok I guess school has its place...it is not school per se that is wrong, it is where we are now in time...we live in a time where it is easy to get by in life being stupid and lazy IMO..I am of course guilty of the latter, but I think I do try to improve my mind even though i am not a genius and my IQ is maybe just above average (never took an IQ test before)...

I think there is no incentive to push yourself, we're supposed to believe society owes us an easy free life because society is developed and wealthy, but now we are in a hole and the government thinks it just has to spend trillions of $ to get out of it...we are not a cohesive group anymore, we are all atomized individuals out for ourselves..there is no true patriotism anymore, nothing to connect us to each other and make us willing to give our lives for each other... Nobody gives a shit about speaking in proper English anymore when there are no standards to live up to anymore, not like the old folks I talked to who didn't go to college. I dont know what the solution is, it will come I know it, but not in my lifetime I don't think. There is a storm brewing, I know it. Anyway sorry for rambling, peace out ~ Boner
The truth about what's going on can be found on this website and the corresponding books and DVD's of his. You can download most of his documentaries online if you look around, his books you'll have to purchase. But good stuff here for those searching for true consciousness and the answers to why the world is so f***ed up nowadays. (not that it wan't before but more so in the present)

http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

I also in my 20's got suckered into thinking school was for idiots and you didn't need a piece of paper. Well I still believe one can educate themselves and be successful, but most of the mainstream world wants credentials and evidence. So after traveling overseas I realized if you have the means and capability get as much credentialed education that you can stand (at least a masters if you can hack it). It will pay off even if you don't initially realize it. After they are done studying and jumping through hoops, one can then do what they want in life. The older one gets the more life gets in the way to be able to pull off going to school and writing and rehashing useless papers every other week on subject matter you could care less about. Being able to take online university classes is a big plus and fits my personality perfectly. I can work a full or part time job, travel and get a higher degree just by having Internet access. The biggest hurdle is usually getting the books delivered, but you just either need to locate to a country with a decent postal system or buy books in advance and use a reputable commercial delivery company like Fed ex or similar.

People overseas generally don't go for the hippie mentality of non formal education and all that. The more letters you have after you name the more respect you have, even if it's unwarranted and they have no clue what your true experience is on the subject you espouse to be an expert on. While living in the Philippines I've been able to complete one credited masters degree program from an American online University and about 2/3rds the way done with a 2nd one from a different university. I may even go for a doctorate since more universities are allowing students to study online. What's the difference to being there physically or not when you have books, online video/audio, email, discussion boards, etc. I actually have more interaction online then I ever did in a typical classroom! Once I'm done with my core education then I'll worry about making the big bucks and settling down somewhere maybe. I'm not in any hurry and as long as I can live a middle class lifestyle while doing this then I'm ok. Leaving the states and living in a 3rd or 2nd world country alleviates lots of financial issues and one doesn't always have money on their mind and the survival instinct kicking in like it does while living in the states. All I worry about is shelter, food, utilities and thats about it. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

I was able to secure a kick-ass easy part time job in the Philippines because I have a masters degree in an education field. IF I didn't have one it never would have happened. I can live and work in any country and be treated as a professional now. American educators unless they are professors generally get shit on, but it's not really like that in other parts of the world. Thus teaching can actually be enjoyable unlike in westernized countries were kids have no respect for teachers and peers and admin treats their teachers like crap. I maybe only work 5-10 days a month with them and still pull in over 40,000 pesos a month. Imagine what I could make once I actually get my ass to a country that pays qualified educators decently.

It's the easiest gig to have a decent middle class lifestyle with a teaching credential and a masters degree from an English speaking western country. I honestly don't know why teachers suffer teaching in the states for the amount of crap they have to put up with.

Get out of the United States for a bit and your paradigm of reality will change and other opportunities will begin to align themselves with your higher self. Give in to the universe and it will not let you down. It will guide you unconsciously.. let go...
Last edited by Mr S on May 16th, 2009, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

that site looks depressing.. plus there is too much to read.. he seems to have a doom obsession...maybe it is not necessary to always know the truth of everything..what will happen will happen, that is all we know for sure, for there is nothing that says we are not destined to eternal darkness..sorry right now im a little depressed..

but then again there is also eternal light and bliss..it is a toss up

- Boner Jones