New Guy Here, Great to find like minded men.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Ice On Soul
Freshman Poster

New Guy Here, Great to find like minded men.

Post by Ice On Soul »

Hi I am a African American male in my early 30's. After doing much research on introduction agencies I found this site.

I am single, never been married or have had any children. I am a college grad with a good career, and just finalized the plans to build my dream house.

My luck in finding a woman or at least an American woman who is not totally out of her damn mind has been slim. I have dated a some foreign born and raised women and found that those to be the most rewarding relationships that I have ever had, although they did not leave to marriage I learn a lot.

American Women are infested with rabid feminism, and are confused about what the hell they want and who they are.

I look forward to being a member of this site
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HI Ice on Soul glad you found our forum! You will find interesting and stimulating topics of conversation on our forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Ice on Soul.

Glad you found us.

Which link did you follow to get here?

What countries are you planning on going to? Which dating sites have you tried that you'd recommend?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne