This site confirms what I realized about 20 years ago!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

This site confirms what I realized about 20 years ago!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Well after reading may posts here, I thought it was high time I joined and became a privileged member of happier abroad!
I discovered this absolutely brilliant website by doing a predictive search google search about "american women vs european women".
I have a similar story to Winston's with a few differences. Instead of moving abroad to get girls, I started targeting the ever increasing foreign student population here, with great success. I gave up on white women almost 14 years ago when I had my last white girlfriend.
Winston I know exactly what you are talking about here. White Western girls are simply awful! They are spoiled little brats with almost no sense of culture, intelligence or kindness. My Dad was an Ambassador, so I was lucky enough to live both In Canada and in Europe throughout my childhood and teenage years and after my second stint in Europe, I discovered how awful Canadian girls were after returning here in the mid 80's. My Mum is German, so I was raised in more of a European style which made me see the evils of North American women. My Mum exudes style, grace, femininity and kindness, something all our North American girls can't even come close to. Furthermore when we lived abroad, my Parents hired Maids which were almost always Filipina's and they were so kind, friendly and sweet, something I still miss, they were like second mothers to me!
I've had two Japanese GF's and 1 Indian one in the last 4 years, and they were all so much better than all my previous white western GF's put together! I started out doing online dating here about 4 years ago but after about 3 months of head games, idiots, losers, deadbeats and time wasters, I put a notice on a local language exchange site for Japanese ESL students here and had a response within 30 minutes. 2 dates later I had a cute little Japanese GF. All I did was talk to her in English for about 2 hours and bought here a hot chocolate and a donut! No comparison to the local girls!
Now I only date non-anglo-bitches! No exceptions!

I've got lots more to tell but had a suggestion first. How about an official Happier Abroad theme song? I nominate:

"Local Girls" by Graham Parker...listen to the chorus, very wise words sung by an American Male giving great advice on what to do with American Females

"don't bother with the local girls..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9A2O6CwW4
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Sit by my window and look outside, wonder why the sun don't shine on me
What's wrong with you, you stupid child, don't you think that I'm the one
you're waiting to see?
Don't talk too much 'cause she falls for the suckers, makes her feel
everything is secure
Don't ever leave a footprint on the floor

Chorus: Don't bother with the local girls, don't bother with the local girls
They don't bother me

She's probably half-wit, she must be straight,
or bound to have a mother who knows nothing but hate
Don't want to love her, I'd rather knock her down
Standing at the busstop where she waits each morning
So isolated that she thinks that the army is the place where a man ought to be
Don't bother with them, they don't bother me

Chorus

They got the walk, they got the talk, right down without a flaw
At 6:00 I got to stop my dreaming at the counter of the store

Chorus

Without a doubt I got to intercept, must be time someone ran and shouted in
their head
You look all right in the cheap print dress,
but everytime you swish it 'round you make me disappear
I'm aware of exactly what I'm doing, making everything a mystery
Don't bother with it, it don't bother me

--------------------

Wreckless Eric, Whole Wide World

When I was a young boy
My mama said to me
There's only one girl in the world for you
And she probably lives in Tahiti

I'd go the whole wide world
Just to find her

Or maybe she's in the Bahamas
Where the Carribean sea is blue
Weeping in a tropical moonlit night
Because nobody's told her 'bout you

Just to find her
Find out where they hide her

Why am I hanging around in the rain out here
Trying to pick up a girl
Why are my eyes filling up with these lonely tears
When there're girls all over the world

Is she lying on a tropical beach somewhere
Underneath the tropical sun
Pining away in a heatwave there
Hoping that I won't be long

I should be lying on that sun-soaked beach with her
Caressing her warm brown skin
And then in a year or maybe not quite
We'll be sharing the same next of kin

Just to find her
Find out where they hide her
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Will N Dowd, we are glad you found our forum! You have experienced what many men in North America have, that anglo women in North America are not relationship material for the most part. We discuss many interesting topics of conversation on Happier Abroad, again welcome to our forum!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Will,
Wow your dad was an Ambassador? Wow that's prestigious. Was he famous? Did he have the same views as you regarding American women and Euro women?

Which countries in Europe were your favorite and why?

A theme song is a good idea. Do you think I should have it playing on the home page? If so, that might annoy some people. Or maybe violate copyright too.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

Winston wrote:Welcome Will,
Wow your dad was an Ambassador? Wow that's prestigious. Was he famous? Did he have the same views as you regarding American women and Euro women?

A theme song is a good idea. Do you think I should have it playing on the home page? If so, that might annoy some people. Or maybe violate copyright too.

Winston
If it plays automatically, forget it. I would bookmark the forums instead of your homepage always. It is a major annoyance when I go to peoples' pages and forced to turn down speakers because of a sudden song playing.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston
Did people get my play on words user name? Will N. Dowd is a "word name" created out of "well endowed". Luckily for me and my girlfriends it's true!

Thanks for your reply Winston. Don't think My Dad was particularily famous, maybe only in the countries he was posted to. Yes he does share my and your views on American Women vs European ones. After all he married one, My Mum, a German girl! In fact he specifically asked to be posted to Germany in 1966, becasue he wanted a Europan girl as a wife! Then he met my mum there in 1967, married in 1968 and went back to Ottawa in 1970. Then I came along and so on...In between our home base of Ottawa we were posted to Russia, Belgium, Hungary, Greece and Ukraine. I was only 1 when we went to Russia, so I wasn't really into the local dating scene there. I never made it to the Ukraine to check out the girls there...too bad!
Favourite place was Greece, worst place was Ottawa!
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Hi Will. I got the joke in your name, don't worry!
Will N. Dowd wrote:Yes he does share my and your views on American Women vs European ones. After all he married one, My Mum, a German girl! In fact he specifically asked to be posted to Germany in 1966, becasue he wanted a Europan girl as a wife!
Why is this? What are the differences between American and European women?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BellaRuth wrote:Hi Will. I got the joke in your name, don't worry!
Will N. Dowd wrote:Yes he does share my and your views on American Women vs European ones. After all he married one, My Mum, a German girl! In fact he specifically asked to be posted to Germany in 1966, becasue he wanted a Europan girl as a wife!
Why is this? What are the differences between American and European women?
This six point comparison I wrote might shed some light on that.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page52.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Will N. Dowd wrote:

Winston
Did people get my play on words user name? Will N. Dowd is a "word name" created out of "well endowed". Luckily for me and my girlfriends it's true!

Thanks for your reply Winston. Don't think My Dad was particularily famous, maybe only in the countries he was posted to. Yes he does share my and your views on American Women vs European ones. After all he married one, My Mum, a German girl! In fact he specifically asked to be posted to Germany in 1966, becasue he wanted a Europan girl as a wife! Then he met my mum there in 1967, married in 1968 and went back to Ottawa in 1970. Then I came along and so on...In between our home base of Ottawa we were posted to Russia, Belgium, Hungary, Greece and Ukraine. I was only 1 when we went to Russia, so I wasn't really into the local dating scene there. I never made it to the Ukraine to check out the girls there...too bad!
Favourite place was Greece, worst place was Ottawa!
I was thinking about hunting in Greece. How do the women there look (beauty) and how do they act femininity wise?

I would pick Italy or France, but it is my impression they all love their countries too much to live in the USA. Also poor response rate from Italian and French women online compared to other Euro women.