Please announce username changes here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Please announce username changes here

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
If you decide to go to your profile and change your username (which you can now do since I enabled it) please announce it here, so that we can know who your new identity is.

So far, these members I know of have changed their usernames. They are:

- Catameran to MrPeabody
- Pacsun to Phoenix Sosa
- J.Adama to Adama
- Dano to Wuxi

If there are any more, please announce them here.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I am changing my name to

The_Hero_of_Winds

then after that (at a much later date) will be changed to

The_Hero_of_Twilight
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:I am changing my name to

The_Hero_of_Winds

The_Hero_of_Twilight
Thanks but what username were you before "The_Hero_of_Winds"? Now that you are that, we cannot see what you were before.

It seems that you are a gamer?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:I am changing my name to

The_Hero_of_Winds

The_Hero_of_Twilight
Thanks but what username were you before "The_Hero_of_Winds"? Now that you are that, we cannot see what you were before.

It seems that you are a gamer?
I was The_Hero_of_Time

Now I am The_Hero_Of_Twilight
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

changing my name from LinuxOnly to NotAnnoying :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So LinuxOnly, you are now "odbo"? Why did you need to change your username? To get a fresh new start? :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like RedDog has changed his user name to "Think Different". I saw his new profile and he still has the same avatar and number of posts, so I assume it's him.

If everyone changes their user name, things might get a bit confusing around here...

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Winston wrote:It looks like RedDog has changed his user name to "Think Different". I saw his new profile and he still has the same avatar and number of posts, so I assume it's him.

If everyone changes their user name, things might get a bit confusing around here...
Yes I did. Sorry about the delay in posting the notice. I changed it in the middle of the night during a bout of insomnia, and then fell asleep and forgot about it. :?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like Terrence has changed his username to "The_Adventurer". Nice new username Terrence, but we'll miss your other username cause it was much more personalized.

xpatwanab
Freshman Poster

New/additional username

Post by xpatwanab »

I was not aware that one could change a user name so I just added a new profile last year. I am robincolorado as well as xpatwanab. I hope I have not blown my "cover" now that I fessed up to a new username. I will most likely be posting more under the latter and not using the former username from now on. I needed a bit of anonymity in my posting. I still need to have coffee or a drink with Winston when I am passing through Manila on my way to the hinterlands of the Phils one of these times.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Changing my username from mupuku to Bananaman
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

adri2789 --> adria2789
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.
Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.
Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...
That's the point of that post, Winston. I have nothing to hide.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!