How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Dianne's sister in Las Vegas set up a business for Dianne and her family to run. It's a fast food shop selling corndogs. See the promo video below. The corndogs look yummy and tasty. Makes you feel hungry. There is a pure mozarella cheese one that I could eat that doesn't have meat, as you can see in the promo video below.

https://www.facebook.com/Ph.MunchBunch/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=299377014970755



Anyway, the point is, if Dianne's family has a thriving stable business like this now, I can re-apply her for the tourist visa to the US now right? Because a stable thriving family business like this significantly ups her chances of being approved for the US tourist visa right? All I have to do is put her as the manager of it and show them the promo video of it on FB on the application, to show that it's legit, and her chances of being approved significantly increase right?

What do you guys think? @publicduende you know stuff about government agencies and embassies right? What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3541
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 6:49 am
Wow check this out. Dianne's sister in Las Vegas set up a business for Dianne and her family to run. It's a fast food shop selling corndogs. See the promo video below. The corndogs look yummy and tasty. Makes you feel hungry. There is a pure mozarella cheese one that I could eat that doesn't have meat, as you can see in the promo video below.

https://www.facebook.com/Ph.MunchBunch/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=299377014970755



Anyway, the point is, if Dianne's family has a thriving stable business like this now, I can re-apply her for the tourist visa to the US now right? Because a stable thriving family business like this significantly ups her chances of being approved for the US tourist visa right? All I have to do is put her as the manager of it and show them the promo video of it on FB on the application, to show that it's legit, and her chances of being approved significantly increase right?

What do you guys think? @publicduende you know stuff about government agencies and embassies right? What do you think?

@Winston

First of all, congratulations to Dianne, her sister (who helped her) and her family! The Philippines are notoriously scarce in terms of jobs, so it's only obvious that the majority of Filipinos prefer to start their own business and give jobs, rather than becoming mere employees. I wish them best of luck!!

Who knows...maybe soon I'll find the shop franchised in Manila! (I assume the maiden shop is in AC?) :D

For what I know, having a stable business to run and go back to would make a huge difference. I can't put my hand on the fire but I would bet that if she proves that her sister in Vegas has been supporting the business and one of her reason to be in the US is to spend face-to-face time with her to "strategize" and develop new ideas for the business, that would make for an even more compelling case. Basically, the more links she can demonstrate to have with the US, the better.

The FB videos are cute, but don't prove much. You should probably attach paperwork that shows that the shop is regularly registered with the SEC and the BIR and Dianne is the sole, or one of the shareholders.

On the minus side, I have no idea in what state of mind or mood the US Immigration office would be now that the US is slowly reopening after the pandemic travel ban.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Winston »

Well the business is in her sisters name since shes the investor. Is that ok? Dianne can just list herself as the manager of it. The video at least proves that its real and legit. Right?

However, the US embassy is not doing any interviews now for tourist visas. Only immigrant visas. I dont know when they will be doing them again. Its not clear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 775
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Spencer »

publicduende wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 7:46 am
Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 6:49 am
Wow check this out. Dianne's sister in Las Vegas set up a business for Dianne and her family to run. It's a fast food shop selling corndogs. See the promo video below. The corndogs look yummy and tasty. Makes you feel hungry. There is a pure mozarella cheese one that I could eat that doesn't have meat, as you can see in the promo video below.

https://www.facebook.com/Ph.MunchBunch/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=299377014970755



Anyway, the point is, if Dianne's family has a thriving stable business like this now, I can re-apply her for the tourist visa to the US now right? Because a stable thriving family business like this significantly ups her chances of being approved for the US tourist visa right? All I have to do is put her as the manager of it and show them the promo video of it on FB on the application, to show that it's legit, and her chances of being approved significantly increase right?

What do you guys think? @publicduende you know stuff about government agencies and embassies right? What do you think?

@Winston

First of all, congratulations to Dianne, her sister (who helped her) and her family! The Philippines are notoriously scarce in terms of jobs, so it's only obvious that the majority of Filipinos prefer to start their own business and give jobs, rather than becoming mere employees. I wish them best of luck!!

Who knows...maybe soon I'll find the shop franchised in Manila! (I assume the maiden shop is in AC?) :D

For what I know, having a stable business to run and go back to would make a huge difference. I can't put my hand on the fire but I would bet that if she proves that her sister in Vegas has been supporting the business and one of her reason to be in the US is to spend face-to-face time with her to "strategize" and develop new ideas for the business, that would make for an even more compelling case. Basically, the more links she can demonstrate to have with the US, the better.

The FB videos are cute, but don't prove much. You should probably attach paperwork that shows that the shop is regularly registered with the SEC and the BIR and Dianne is the sole, or one of the shareholders.

On the minus side, I have no idea in what state of mind or mood the US Immigration office would be now that the US is slowly reopening after the pandemic travel ban.
Agree for disgreement

if tourism visa need make many link for her only to philipine for prove go back 100%

also problem maybe shop need history and record genration $$$ but here is new kid on block maybe zero profit yet

other matter how much money sink in shop what captal show on balancing sheet what sales amount for month
imgration man not dumwit for he determination for ensure she never dare work in america and go home for visa expration and he use intuition and case facs especial home incomes home bank acunts home owner on property her name and busnes if have big nuff captal and revnue
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1349
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 6:49 am
Wow check this out. Dianne's sister in Las Vegas set up a business for Dianne and her family to run.
I'm not going to waste time deciphering Spencer so as to be sure of what he is saying, but it seems he thinks as I do: the more ties Dianne has to the USA, the LESS likely to get tourist visa, because those USA ties make it MORE likely that she will simply stay in the USA permanently. What she needs is to show ties to the Philippines, such as a thriving business there, especially one that does import/export to USA such that she needs to visit USA to visit clients/suppliers, or lots of investment tied up in the Philippines that she cannot abandon.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3541
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 5:43 pm
Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 6:49 am
Wow check this out. Dianne's sister in Las Vegas set up a business for Dianne and her family to run.
I'm not going to waste time deciphering Spencer so as to be sure of what he is saying, but it seems he thinks as I do: the more ties Dianne has to the USA, the LESS likely to get tourist visa, because those USA ties make it MORE likely that she will simply stay in the USA permanently. What she needs is to show ties to the Philippines, such as a thriving business there, especially one that does import/export to USA such that she needs to visit USA to visit clients/suppliers, or lots of investment tied up in the Philippines that she cannot abandon.
That's actually not what I wrote.
For what I know, having a stable business to run and go back to would make a huge difference
Having a business registered to her name in the Philippines is the first, obvious pre-requisite. Embassy needs to know that she will has substantial affairs to go back to, after a few days or weeks in the US.

I counted ties with the US as a second pre-requisite. Showing that her business in the Philippines is legit and has been supported by her sister living in the US, and showing that she is reuniting with her sister for matters related to her business, would make a stronger case IMHO.
User avatar
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 775
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Spencer »

Tourist visa for tour only not for biz

biz visa difrent visa and not good mixup for make more troubles than helpings

like i want see hollywood go santa monica and vinice beachs then go times square over at new york then go down miami

tie to philipine mean job of high pay and record work there 2 year 3 year and more

or have the busines and that operate long time and genrate enough incomes for pay good tax and have stable employments

and also help if have good college degrees and records show stablty like finish college on time then work same job long time and salry rises on time

and have bank acounts with good balance stay over like 20 thousand us dolar for over year so not new account

and if own house or have the good record of pay house morgage always on time for long time

there never guarantees but if you want make hi chances beter show things writ above and more the beter

but some luckys get aprovement even not have much above for inerview man have big latude power so if he feel good mood maybe he jus talk 3 minute ask 2 question then say you approve

so if fail first keep on try for no limit how many time make aplications

if you want for busness reason why not try for b1 for busness visiting and stop try b2 which only for tour vacation fun or doctors treatings
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1349
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:06 pm

I counted ties with the US as a second pre-requisite.
Ties to the USA are a negative. More ties = more likelihood she will stay permanently. As Spencer notes, business dealings with the USA justifies a business visa, not a tourist visa. For a tourist visa, it's best to show no ties to the USA, but lots of connections to the Philippines which she cannot abandon, plus lots of money to afford an expensive trip to the USA, plus some silly story about a lifelong dream of visting Hollywood and Disneyland and Michael Jackson's grave, etc. Come to the visa interview dressed in expensive clothes like a member of the Philippine elite, who are the only Filipinas who can afford to take a vacation in the USA.

Otherwise, Winston and Dianne are going to waste another visa application fee, plus time and effort.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4089
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:56 pm
publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:06 pm

I counted ties with the US as a second pre-requisite.
Ties to the USA are a negative. More ties = more likelihood she will stay permanently. As Spencer notes, business dealings with the USA justifies a business visa, not a tourist visa. For a tourist visa, it's best to show no ties to the USA, but lots of connections to the Philippines which she cannot abandon, plus lots of money to afford an expensive trip to the USA, plus some silly story about a lifelong dream of visting Hollywood and Disneyland and Michael Jackson's grave, etc. Come to the visa interview dressed in expensive clothes like a member of the Philippine elite, who are the only Filipinas who can afford to take a vacation in the USA.

Otherwise, Winston and Dianne are going to waste another visa application fee, plus time and effort.
Before 9/11 and Covid-19, when I was engaged with my wife, I took her to the embassy to get a visa as my fiancée. They gave her a five-year visa she could use to come and go into the US. They tightened up seriously on Indonesian visas after that. A member of parliament had a bad experience and Indonesia made it tougher on Americans trying to get into the country. Maybe we needed an actual visa after that. I had a business visit visa on my first trip since the business owner was wanting to transition to a work visa.

We were going to actually use her visa right after we got married to visit the USA soon afterward.

I'm not sure what the options are for visas for fiancées other than the K1, where the fiancée has to marry the spouse in the US to transition it to something permanent.

"We are so in love" or 'this is the mother of my child' might be an easier to sell to the embassy workers...if there is a category of visa that matches... than being a member of the rich elite. You have to have evidence of the assets to back that up.

We had a normal level of concern about what would happen if my then fiancée, now wife, did not get that visa, but it went pretty smoothly. She was young and pretty, and she was with my younger self. It made a lot of sense, and they could probably pick up on the genuineness of our relationship off of our body language.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4089
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 7:27 pm
Shemp wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:56 pm
publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:06 pm

I counted ties with the US as a second pre-requisite.
Ties to the USA are a negative. More ties = more likelihood she will stay permanently. As Spencer notes, business dealings with the USA justifies a business visa, not a tourist visa. For a tourist visa, it's best to show no ties to the USA, but lots of connections to the Philippines which she cannot abandon, plus lots of money to afford an expensive trip to the USA, plus some silly story about a lifelong dream of visting Hollywood and Disneyland and Michael Jackson's grave, etc. Come to the visa interview dressed in expensive clothes like a member of the Philippine elite, who are the only Filipinas who can afford to take a vacation in the USA.

Otherwise, Winston and Dianne are going to waste another visa application fee, plus time and effort.
Before 9/11 and Covid-19, when I was engaged with my wife, I took her to the embassy to get a visa as my fiancée. They gave her a five-year visa she could use to come and go into the US. They tightened up seriously on Indonesian visas after that. A member of parliament had a bad experience and Indonesia made it tougher on Americans trying to get into the country. Maybe we needed an actual visa after that. I had a business visit visa on my first trip since the business owner was wanting to transition to a work visa.

We were going to actually use her visa right after we got married to visit the USA soon afterward.

I'm not sure what the options are for visas for fiancées other than the K1, where the fiancée has to marry the spouse in the US to transition it to something permanent.

"We are so in love" or 'this is the mother of my child' might be an easier to sell to the embassy workers...if there is a category of visa that matches... than being a member of the rich elite. You have to have evidence of the assets to back that up.

We had a normal level of concern about what would happen if my then fiancée, now wife, did not get that visa, but it went pretty smoothly. She was young and pretty, and she was with my younger self. It made a lot of sense, and they could probably pick up on the genuineness of our relationship off of our body language. Young male American English teacher marries young pretty female Indonesian was probably a pretty common category for them.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3541
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:56 pm
publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 6:06 pm

I counted ties with the US as a second pre-requisite.
Ties to the USA are a negative. More ties = more likelihood she will stay permanently. As Spencer notes, business dealings with the USA justifies a business visa, not a tourist visa. For a tourist visa, it's best to show no ties to the USA, but lots of connections to the Philippines which she cannot abandon, plus lots of money to afford an expensive trip to the USA, plus some silly story about a lifelong dream of visting Hollywood and Disneyland and Michael Jackson's grave, etc. Come to the visa interview dressed in expensive clothes like a member of the Philippine elite, who are the only Filipinas who can afford to take a vacation in the USA.

Otherwise, Winston and Dianne are going to waste another visa application fee, plus time and effort.
We agree on emphasizing existing connections to the Philippines. Agree with plenty of money, turning up well dressed at the interview, etc.

In these times of Covid scares and restrictions on non-essential international travel, common sense (my common sense, at least) suggests that meeting a family member who is already in the US would make a stronger case than simply writing "I want to see Hollywood and Vegas".
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1349
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 8:11 pm
common sense (my common sense, at least) suggests that meeting a family member who is already in the US would make a stronger case than simply writing "I want to see Hollywood and Vegas".
Problem is you have no common sense. USA State Dept is under pressure to reduce visa overstays, not to foster happy family get-togethers. More relatives in the USA = more likelihood of visa overstay. Meeting with a single set of aging grandparents might be an exception, since motivation for visit is obvious (meet grandparents in person before they die) and most grandparents not in a position to financially support a mother who has no work permit plus her child.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3541
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 8:31 pm
publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 8:11 pm
common sense (my common sense, at least) suggests that meeting a family member who is already in the US would make a stronger case than simply writing "I want to see Hollywood and Vegas".
Problem is you have no common sense. USA State Dept is under pressure to reduce visa overstays, not to foster happy family get-togethers. More relatives in the USA = more likelihood of visa overstay. Meeting with a single set of aging grandparents might be an exception, since motivation for visit is obvious (meet grandparents in person before they die) and most grandparents not in a position to financially support a mother who has no work permit plus her child.
If the US immigration department are under pressure, they will simply refuse Dianne entry under any circumstance. There's no surefire way to know.

I don't think hiding US family under the carpet would help. I don't think mentioning it in the paperwork would hurt, either.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1349
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 12:49 am


If the US immigration department are under pressure, they will simply refuse Dianne entry under any circumstance. There's no surefire way to know.
If you had read this thread (and maybe others like it), you would know that USA pretty much does always refuse visas for filipinas in cases like Dianne's, with no refund of the substantial application fee, because filipinas are notorious for overstaying visas. So please do not waste Winston's money or time or energy encouraging false hopes.

BTW I assumed Winston's parents are in California, and visiting them is one situation which might allow for a tourist visa, though of course immigration will probably suggest waiting until covid over. If grandparents are in Taiwan, then why do Dianne and Winston's son (I forget his name) need to visit the USA? If they are rich, they don't need a good reason. Rich people can travel for pleasure (though waiting until covid over again advisable). If not rich, then surely they are planning an overstay. That's exactly how an immigration officer will think.
User avatar
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 775
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Spencer »

If embasy intergrator man ask bout close reltives in usa never but ever lie cus lie can get bad markers for future visa trys but if you foolman talk talk talk bout do biz wit relatives for philipin shop then no no no cus it make big risky biz cus might posible lead bad markers for future visa

if some fren or relation go wit you to embasy but wait outside and embasy man ask if come alone then beter say truth cus other people embasy may already making notes that you come wit other and sent to embasy intergrator man

it not imposbility for madam wu get visa and from postings we know she have inernational travler tourisms expriences that very postive cus she alway come back before visa expration

but still beter have mores like 6 month or more fat bank acount and her biz make good monys or she get naming on deeding on house that beter costing 50 thousand us dolar or more

and other big options same shemp posting bout that she got other nice posbilitys like go taiwan for maybe aply with son and big money grandady grannummy for big coming to amerca tour and can beforhand stratgise wit taiwan imgrate pros by use wu famly localty connexions chinaman style
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Visas, Immigration, Citizenship Issues”