Best Passports with Most Visa-Free Access to Countries

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Best Passports with Most Visa-Free Access to Countries

Post by WilliamSmith »

I looked up rankings of what countries have the most powerful passports for visa-free travel, to see which ones I'm interested in might be on the list and where they rank.

Japan tops the Henley Index list, tied more or less with Singapore.
South Korea also ranks high.
Western Europe dominates it, which are mostly places I personally would avoid like the plague, but to each their own.

This is from the Henley Passport Index:
https://www.henleyglobal.com/passport-index/ranking
With historical data spanning 17 years, the Henley Passport Index is the only one of its kind based on exclusive data from the International Air Transport Authority (IATA). The index includes 199 different passports and 227 different travel destinations. Updated quarterly, the Henley Passport Index is considered the standard reference tool for global citizens and sovereign states when assessing where a passport ranks on the global mobility spectrum.
1. Japan, Singapore (192)
2. Germany, South Korea (190)
3. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain (189)
4. Austria, Denmark (188)
5. France, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden (187)
6. Belgium, New Zealand, Switzerland (186)
7. Czech Republic, Greece, Malta, Norway, United Kingdom, United States (185)
8. Australia, Canada (184)
9. Hungary (183)
10. Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (182)

This one ranks things a bit differently:
https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php

UAE ranks 1st
A bunch of woke Europe countries I'd never go to in the 2nd and 3rd ranked spots, but also South Korea in position #3.
Japan is further down the list but still very strong.
This site also has a pretty nifty color-coded map showing which countries are visa-free vs visa-on-arrival vs visa required, covid banned, etc. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Best Passports with Most Visa-Free Access to Countries

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 9:29 pm
I looked up rankings of what countries have the most powerful passports for visa-free travel, to see which ones I'm interested in might be on the list and where they rank.

Japan tops the Henley Index list, tied more or less with Singapore.
South Korea also ranks high.
Western Europe dominates it, which are mostly places I personally would avoid like the plague, but to each their own.

This is from the Henley Passport Index:
https://www.henleyglobal.com/passport-index/ranking
With historical data spanning 17 years, the Henley Passport Index is the only one of its kind based on exclusive data from the International Air Transport Authority (IATA). The index includes 199 different passports and 227 different travel destinations. Updated quarterly, the Henley Passport Index is considered the standard reference tool for global citizens and sovereign states when assessing where a passport ranks on the global mobility spectrum.
1. Japan, Singapore (192)
2. Germany, South Korea (190)
3. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain (189)
4. Austria, Denmark (188)
5. France, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden (187)
6. Belgium, New Zealand, Switzerland (186)
7. Czech Republic, Greece, Malta, Norway, United Kingdom, United States (185)
8. Australia, Canada (184)
9. Hungary (183)
10. Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (182)

This one ranks things a bit differently:
https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php

UAE ranks 1st
A bunch of woke Europe countries I'd never go to in the 2nd and 3rd ranked spots, but also South Korea in position #3.
Japan is further down the list but still very strong.
This site also has a pretty nifty color-coded map showing which countries are visa-free vs visa-on-arrival vs visa required, covid banned, etc. :)
I guess Europe must really do suck according to a lot of people...and it use to be where I wanted to go just to see. But I have no interest in most countries to be fair. The U.S. is dead to me but I'm stuck here due to circumstances that would make getting up and leaving impossible at this point.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 11th, 2022, 3:56 am
I guess Europe must really do suck according to a lot of people...and it use to be where I wanted to go just to see. But I have no interest in most countries to be fair. The U.S. is dead to me but I'm stuck here due to circumstances that would make getting up and leaving impossible at this point.
Well, you never know what you might think. Unfortunately it's the classic case of being flooded with foreigners by the jews so they can promote conflict and white genocide and take away everyone's freedoms, so I'd never want to be a citizen of those, but you might still like travelling there if you just wanted to go see it. You never know, you might like it...

A long time ago when I was little I was in Italy, France, Germany (only a teeny bit), Switzerland (liked that one best personally) but that was in the early 1990s before the jews really started flooding Europe with refugees and muslims out of the countries they destroyed with the zionist warmongering.

Florence Italy was a really interesting old city that had some magical feeling to it, but you'd better look into which places you want to go to make sure it's not a nasty surprise when you get there.
Some Japanese tourists have this experience a lot: Many of them romantically idealize European civilizations and cultures, and are then shocked when they go somewhere like Paris and see what a lousy degenerating place it's turning into because of the jews and leftists that have let in all the violent "migrants" and muzzies (though I still say we're better off with them since they actually have the sense to be "antisemites").

I also liked the countryside of Tuscany: Talk about "old country," very beautiful.

There were some other places I liked, but memory's slightly hazy.

There was an odd somnambulistic feel to Italian cities, to me they seemed both beautiful and rather fascinating due to their great age and sense of antiquity, yet seemed pretty damned unhealthy and moribund, but hey, forget I said anything if you're a fan of Europe. This'd be a pretty damn depressing era to try to be a defender of Western Europe, but maybe other people have a different view.

I thought Paris !@#$ing sucked and was a god-awful !@#$hole where I couldn't even breath from the stinking exhaust, but I still had fun at Euro Disney even though I'm not into France, and will definitely go ahead and leave them alone and stay away LOL.

I was only in Germany a little bit, and Munchen or Munich or whatever it's called overseas seemed pretty grim to me.

Switzerland was the coolest, I thought. If you actually had to be in there, that's not a bad choice even though I personally have my doubts about Europe overall...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 12:16 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 11th, 2022, 3:56 am
Well, you never know what you might think. Unfortunately it's the classic case of being flooded with foreigners by the jews so they can promote conflict and white genocide and take away everyone's freedoms, so I'd never want to be a citizen of those, but you might still like travelling there if you just wanted to go see it. You never know, you might like it...

A long time ago when I was little I was in Italy, France, Germany (only a teeny bit), Switzerland (liked that one best personally) but that was in the early 1990s before the jews really started flooding Europe with refugees and muslims out of the countries they destroyed with the zionist warmongering.

Florence Italy was a really interesting old city that had some magical feeling to it, but you'd better look into which places you want to go to make sure it's not a nasty surprise when you get there.
Some Japanese tourists have this experience a lot: Many of them romantically idealize European civilizations and cultures, and are then shocked when they go somewhere like Paris and see what a lousy degenerating place it's turning into because of the jews and leftists that have let in all the violent "migrants" and muzzies (though I still say we're better off with them since they actually have the sense to be "antisemites").

I also liked the countryside of Tuscany: Talk about "old country," very beautiful.

There were some other places I liked, but memory's slightly hazy.

There was an odd somnambulistic feel to Italian cities, to me they seemed both beautiful and rather fascinating due to their great age and sense of antiquity, yet seemed pretty damned unhealthy and moribund, but hey, forget I said anything if you're a fan of Europe. This'd be a pretty damn depressing era to try to be a defender of Western Europe, but maybe other people have a different view.

I thought Paris !@#$ing sucked and was a god-awful !@#$hole where I couldn't even breath from the stinking exhaust, but I still had fun at Euro Disney even though I'm not into France, and will definitely go ahead and leave them alone and stay away LOL.

I was only in Germany a little bit, and Munchen or Munich or whatever it's called overseas seemed pretty grim to me.

Switzerland was the coolest, I thought. If you actually had to be in there, that's not a bad choice even though I personally have my doubts about Europe overall...
Actually I did read that one article I saw awhile back regarding Japanese people having a disappointment in Paris when they went. Thing is they'll be even more disappointed if they let them Moronic Jews trick them with that "your racist" bullshit for not being tolerant of other people. That's why I said on that other post you made, once they get rid of the white people they'll target the Asians next. Then they'll be able to control the people that's left. I didn't even know half of the things you spoke of regarding Jewish Elites until I read up on it, and I came across so much information that made it hard to fault Hitler for being suspicious of them although from what some people said, Hitler was controlled too. Then after World War II ended the German people became weak and that seem like the plan all along.

Make Hitler out to be evil toward Jews so they could then make the people feel guilty about the Holocaust, tear them down and then the powerful Jews left can do what they want to them now that they feel guilty about it. Not only that, Germans tried to pull the same shit they are doing here and erase their own history. I don't know too much about all that stuff though. What I do know is that every major war fought was a banker war, and the powers in control of said wars made a lot of profit on it. And while not every single Jewish person have evil intent, the ones who hold all the cards that run everything need to be removed and stripped of any power or influence they have over these governments globally because all they've been doing is putting people at risk, ruining countries, causing civil strife, trying to bankrupt economies, removing freedoms, encouraging garbage agendas, pushing baby murdering campaigns, using blacks as a weapon to eradicate other people and their cultures. They make me f***ing sick to my stomach. I would travel to a country but I would avoid trying to have any sort of influence on the country and it's people. A lot of these nations need to educate themselves, that's why they are disappointed. They watch too many damn movies without being self aware of whats happening around them in the real world.

The whole point of this one world government madness is so they can control every nation on earth. Then it won't matter where you live because that one Government will make sure every nation share the same rules, laws, culture, etc. They will literately eradicate everything to mold it into their own image. That way they get to literately play GOD for life over the entire world and whats left of it if they manage to reduce the population by a few hundred million.