How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re: How long does it take to process US tourist visa

Post by Horahngee »

LFL wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:29 am

Well, it seems you have outsmarted the U.S. Government and you have everything figured out... unless, of course, they have the ability to search on her or you and the system retrieves that previous application with false information. But you're probably right, that seems beyond the capability of the most powerful country in the world. On the other hand, you didn't ask the immigration attorney this question ?
I did not know much about filling out the US Tourist visa application online.

I did hear that if an applicant, esp. from the Philippines has no job / is unemployed, then the attorney told me that it is hard for the applicant to get a tourist visa.

But we'll see. I still have hopes for my GF to come here to visit. We are still waiting, because she still has to renew her Philippines passport at the end of this month. That first, then she will fill out her own US tourist visa application online.

Pray for me!
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Master wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 3:38 pm

Something tells me shes not for you.
Why is Grace not for me? I really love her, and she also loves me. We send text messages every day to each other, and I call her up once every three to four days since there is a huge time difference between the US West Coast and the Philippines.
If your mother doesnt want you to go to a third world country then you shouldnt marry a third world girl either.
If you have read my original story, it was my mom who asked one of her hair salon clients, a Filipina lady, if she knew of any single girls. The Filipina client then told my mom that she knew her husband's brother's wife's brother's daughter (who happens to be Grace) who is single, and lives in the Philippines. I then visited my homestate for a week, where Grace's aunty lives, along with the Filipina lady client.

My mom and I paid a visit to Grace's aunty's house to meet with her, and to get to know Grace and her family more. From that day on, is when I started to chat via Messenger with Grace.....but not on a daily basis.

At that time though, I was in a distant relationship with "J"...also a Filipina, living in the Philippines. This was the girl introduced to me by "L" at my previous department I used to work in.

Fast forward to January of this year, I decided to pay a visit to see Grace and her family...stayed there for a week. When I returned to the US, Grace's sister posted pictures of me and Grace on her facebook page.

"L" 's friend, also a friend of "J" found out and notified "L" and "J" about me being in the Philippines and the photos of me with Grace.

I should have broken up with "J".....but I did not know much about Grace and how much more humble Grace is, compared to "J" (I have not met J face-to-face, but she was always demanding with her text messages "where are you? What are you eating right now?"....soooo nosy).
Hence, i held on to "J" because i did not know if I was going to like Grace.

The hoopla between "J" and "L" trying to talk trash about me to Grace and Grace's older sister is what made my mom totally change her mind, and my mom going a complete 180 about-face, where she wanted me to not be with Grace. She basically wanted me to stay away from "All Filipina's" after that incident.

Hence, my mom tried her best to find me a Korean girl. But shit, how many Korean girls have I been introduced to in the past?
It's like Winston and him having difficulties with Taiwanese girls.

I have been introduced to many Korean girls, studying abroad here in the US, or working here in the US, who have mainly stopped talking to me via text messages, stopped responding to my messages, or I was the one who was always initiating the talk or sending text messages, so I for these certain Korean girls I said "heck, let's see if I stop sending these girls messages, and if they initiate a text message to me?" result....no messages from these Korean girls at all.

And the update to the Korean girl that my mom recently tried to get me to get engaged to. She ended up changing her mind, and did not want to immigrate to the US! Hahahaha!

It was a blessing in disguise! The Korean girl told my mom's friend's cousin in Korea that she liked her current job in Korea, and if she were to marry me and immigrate to the US, she would be away from her circle of friends and her parents. Hence, she ended up breaking up with me, which was awesome news!
The decision of the Korean girl really upset my mom, where my mom even sent the Korean girl nasty text messages via Kakao talk, telling her that her job in Korea is a "garbage job" and that she would not even be successful living in the US.

So for now, I AM, yes, I AM going back to the Philippines to see Grace and get engaged to her this summer! Praise the Lord! Woo hooo!!!!!

Money isnt everything. At a certain point if you really like the girl. You'll live dead broke in a dump if necessary. Ive done it. Its a lot of fun.
No it's not. You don't want the girl to come to the US and suffer here. I will live dead broke...okay. But for the girl to live dead broke,...she will eventually leave me in that kind of situation.

And no, I'm not open to immigrating to the Philippines to work there.

I want my future wife, Grace, to live comfortably with me. I want to live in a house where we can raise our family.

In order to get a house or a condo, I need some "financial backing" from my mom, who controls the money in the family.

Since Korean girl is now out of the picture, my mom has no other avenues to turn to, but to accept the fact that Grace will now by my girlfriend, and soon-to-be fiance!

If you make good money why mix up with a phillipine and not an american?
I make a decent living. But not "good" money where I can buy a condo or a house. I need a large savings and large sum of money to pay for downpayment to purchase a house or a condo.

hence, I need my mom's support in order to purchase a property so that I can live with my future wife.

there are plenty of good phillipines, asians, and others in the US.
Oh bullshit!!!

I have been introduced to so many girls, I have paid thousands of dollars for professional match-making company back in Hawaii to pair me up with Japanese foreign girls, and to no luck, none of them wanted to be in a relationship with me. NONE!

I have been to many Korean churches back in Hawaii, only to have the girls friend zone me, or ghost out on me by not sending me responses to my text messages, or blocking me on Kakao talk because she was too chicken shit to be candid and say that she was not interested in continuing a relationship with me (Is it that hard to do? *shakes head at these kind of girls*).

I have learned from my meet-ups with 20-something Korean girls, this includes Korean-American girls, that they are all flakes! So I give up on them. Plus I am mixed Japanese, so it's a big turn off to Korean girls, especially the ones with the more conservative-minded parents.

Seriously, fukk the US and the girls here!!

I have tried Coffee Meets Bagel, match.com, E-harmony, Tinder and Bumble Bee. yes, I have been able to receive message responses from other girls, and also meet up for a face-to-face date at a coffee shop.

I even was able to pursue more date meetings after an initial coffee face-to-face date with some of these girls.

However, they all eventually either ghosted/flaked out on me, stopped responding to my text messages, or in rare instances, I was not interested in that girl.

So no! Do not ever suggest to me that I find a girl, regardless of race or ethnicity, here in the US.

I even work in a female-predominant profession, and all the girls are either married, in a relationship, or divorced with one or two kids, or aren't interested in a non-white male.

I would probably still be going into my 40's, wasting my time and money meeting girls from E-harmony or Match.com (and other useless dating apps), getting NOWHERE in my dating life, if I did not look past the borders of the US to find a girlfriend.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Update: I am here in the Philippines now, now engaged to my GF...she's my fiancé!

I also typed up a letter to the US embassy in Manila, that I will be the sponsor for my fiancé's US tourist visa. I had the letter notarized in the US too, to make it look valid.

She may apply for the US tourist visa some time in July.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

Enjoy your time with her. Congratulations !! Don't get your hopes up for the tourist visa, though. The fact that her FIANCEE is sponsoring her for a TOURIST visa and not a FIANCEE visa is probably not going to help much.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Horahngee
I was planning to do the same for my Dianne, get her a tourist visa so she could tour the Southwest USA with me on a road tour through beautiful nature and canyons. But yeah, I did research on this and it's very difficult I heard. However, there is a window of hope here, in that when she gets interviewed, there is a subjective element involved in that the interviewer will go by his or her gut instinct on whether to trust that she won't overstay or not. If she and you seem honest and reliable and give off good vibes, they may give her the tourist visa anyway. I read reports on a Filipina girl's blog that she got a ten year visa to the US even though she had little money, because she dressed well and made a good impression on the interviewer. Perhaps if she looks good and wholesome and like a goody two shoes type girl, they get a better impression and approve her even if her financial status doesn't quality. That's the impression I get. So if she can impress the interviewer and come across as good and wholesome and law abiding, she might have a chance.

The main thing they are worried about is whether she will overstay or return to her country. Maybe if you write out a travel schedule for you and her, like an itinerary, it will look more credible. I was planning to do that too, like write up a travel itinerary through the Southwest USA for our road tour and show the embassy that to prove that we are just on a nature road tour, and have no plans to live and work there. Plus I can show them pics that I have lived in the Philippines for a long time and so we are likely to return there.

Also, if you bring your Filipina girl to several nearby countries first and then back successfully, it might make her travel record look better for the US Embassy. For example, if you bring her to Hong Kong, Thailand or Taiwan - which allow Filipinos to enter without a visa now - and then bring her back home successfully, several times, with stamps from all those countries in her passport, it may look good, like she is a reliable traveler who returns to her country and doesn't overstay. That may establish some credibility toward getting a US tourist visa.

Anyway, let us know how it goes. Good luck.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

LFL wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 8:23 pm
Enjoy your time with her. Congratulations !! Don't get your hopes up for the tourist visa, though. The fact that her FIANCEE is sponsoring her for a TOURIST visa and not a FIANCEE visa is probably not going to help much.
The odds of her getting a tourist visa are about...zero. Young single Filipinas are very unlikely to get such visas.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
Which online application did you use to file the tourist visa for your filipina girlfriend? Was it this one?

https://en.visausanow.com/step2n.php
https://en.visausanow.com/processapplication.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 10:48 pm
LFL wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 8:23 pm
The odds of her getting a tourist visa are about...zero. Young single Filipinas are very unlikely to get such visas.
But there are blogs of Filipinos who did get the tourist visa to the US successfully. How do you explain that? Here are some examples below of a young Filipino girls who got multi entry tourist visas to the US.

https://twomonkeystravelgroup.com/usa-v ... filipinos/

Look at her photos below in the Grand Canyon with her boyfriend, as proof that she made it.

Wow check out this hot Filipino girl who got her 10 year multi entry US tourist visa very easily within minutes after the interview!

https://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/ ... tion-guide

Her video. As you can see, she looks sweet and innocent, so I'm sure that helps. lol

Another Filipino girl who got her US tourist visa.

https://mrandmrshowe.com/lifestyle-blog ... n-filipino

Instructions on the application and interview process:

https://www.whereintheworldisnico.com/a ... guide-2016

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 10:44 pm
@Horahngee
I was planning to do the same for my Dianne, get her a tourist visa so she could tour the Southwest USA with me on a road tour through beautiful nature and canyons. But yeah, I did research on this and it's very difficult I heard. However, there is a window of hope here, in that when she gets interviewed, there is a subjective element involved in that the interviewer will go by his or her gut instinct on whether to trust that she won't overstay or not. If she and you seem honest and reliable and give off good vibes, they may give her the tourist visa anyway. I read reports on a Filipina girl's blog that she got a ten year visa to the US even though she had little money, because she dressed well and made a good impression on the interviewer. Perhaps if she looks good and wholesome and like a goody two shoes type girl, they get a better impression and approve her even if her financial status doesn't quality. That's the impression I get. So if she can impress the interviewer and come across as good and wholesome and law abiding, she might have a chance.
Cool cool. That is some good news and some slight chance that my fiancé can get her US Tourist Visa approved, even if she is young in her early 30's and currently not employed.

My fiancé is smart, knows conversation English, has worked as a nurse in Saudi Arabia for five years, and comes from a middle class family. Her mom is an elementary school principal and her dad is a retired police officer.

The main thing they are worried about is whether she will overstay or return to her country. Maybe if you write out a travel schedule for you and her, like an itinerary, it will look more credible. I was planning to do that too, like write up a travel itinerary through the Southwest USA for our road tour and show the embassy that to prove that we are just on a nature road tour, and have no plans to live and work there. Plus I can show them pics that I have lived in the Philippines for a long time and so we are likely to return there.
Aw crap. Too late, Winston. I am already here in the Philippines, and I don't know about your letter that you've typed out. But for me, I got my sponsor letter and a copy of the photo/information page of my US Passport notarized back in the US. I did not type out a travel plan or an approximate date of fiancé visiting me and places where we will go and visit.

Also, if you bring your Filipina girl to several nearby countries first and then back successfully, it might make her travel record look better for the US Embassy. For example, if you bring her to Hong Kong, Thailand or Taiwan - which allow Filipinos to enter without a visa now - and then bring her back home successfully, several times, with stamps from all those countries in her passport, it may look good, like she is a reliable traveler who returns to her country and doesn't overstay. That may establish some credibility toward getting a US tourist visa.
Some hope ahead....as I plan on getting married to my fiancé this coming fall.

We are planning on visiting Hong Kong since that is where SHE herself, prefers to go to. :lol:
I suggested domestic honey moon, such as Palawan, Puerta Princessa. She said "No, I would like to visit Hong Kong."
So that is where we are planning to visit for honeymoon, although in another thread that you have responded to.....I see that you do no recommend Hong Kong for a honey moon trip. :shock: :cry: :cry:
Anyway, let us know how it goes. Good luck.
Cool cool. Thanks, Winston!
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Horahngee wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 8:12 pm
xtravel wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 10:03 pm

So her visa application has lies on it?

You've screwed her over.

No tourist visa for her. No K-1 or K-2 either.
Bwahahahaha! You're kidding me, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can always fill out another online application for my girlfriend. Or....I can have her go online and have her fill out her own tourist visa application.

Each time a person files a US tourist visa application online on the US Dept of State website, the system generates a different application number.

All my girlfriend has to do is complete another tourist visa application on her own, generate her own application number, use that application number when paying for her tourist visa at Bank of the Philippines Island (BPI), and use her new generated application number to schedule her interview at the US Embassy.
No I am not kidding you. Do you read the news? This president has zero tolerance for visa violations.

And you must think the the USA embassy is staffed with idiots.

Go find another bar girl to bring into the USA.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

LFL wrote:
Horahngee wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 8:33 pm
One final piece of advice: do not under any circumstances misrepresent something (i.e. lie) in any visa application. Getting caught can lead to a permanent ban from the US. They can easily ask her to show proof that she's enrolled in a university.
Yes, this is why I am having my girlfriend complete another US tourist visa application. Each time a person completes an application, the computer system generates a new application number.

As long as she uses her new application number, with the correct information in the tourist visa application, I think she should be fine.

I told my girlfriend to forget about the application that I had completed online, because it had false information that she's still in nursing school, when she's actually not employed at this time (due to the economic situation in the province she lives in).
Well, it seems you have outsmarted the U.S. Government and you have everything figured out... unless, of course, they have the ability to search on her or you and the system retrieves that previous application with false information. But you're probably right, that seems beyond the capability of the most powerful country in the world. On the other hand, you didn't ask the immigration attorney this question ?
lol.

The sad part is this guy is going to breed and make more Americans.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Horahngee wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 10:20 am
LFL wrote:

I did not know much about filling out the US Tourist visa application online.

I did hear that if an applicant, esp. from the Philippines has no job / is unemployed, then the attorney told me that it is hard for the applicant to get a tourist visa.

But we'll see. I still have hopes for my GF to come here to visit. We are still waiting, because she still has to renew her Philippines passport at the end of this month. That first, then she will fill out her own US tourist visa application online.

Pray for me!
If I weren't an atheist, I'd pray that the embassy rejects her application with extreme prejudice. The embassy is aware you intend to bring her to the USA to immigrate. The embassy knows you plan to file for an adjustment of status once she is in the USA as a tourist. It isn't going to happen, and even if it does, USCIS is going to deny the adjustment, and possibly ban her for life. Good work!
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:26 am

No I am not kidding you. Do you read the news? This president has zero tolerance for visa violations.

And you must think the the USA embassy is staffed with idiots.

Go find another bar girl to bring into the USA.
First of all, go f**k yourself in the ass.

My ex-GF is NOT a bar girl, you moron! I met her through mutual relationship through one of my mom's businses clients, who knew my ex-GF's aunty who is close to my ex-GF.

Only a loser like you visit the Philippines to find your GF via the bar scenes! Hahahaha!!!
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:32 am

If I weren't an atheist, I'd pray that the embassy rejects her application with extreme prejudice. The embassy is aware you intend to bring her to the USA to immigrate. The embassy knows you plan to file for an adjustment of status once she is in the USA as a tourist. It isn't going to happen, and even if it does, USCIS is going to deny the adjustment, and possibly ban her for life. Good work!
Hahaha! whatever, loser. I no longer am in a relationship with her. Stupid.

She did not even file her application yet because i told her not to do so, and we are also not in a romantic relationship anymore. Just chatting via text message.

keep praying that your head does not fall off, loser! Hahahaa!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Horahngee wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 12:07 pm
xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:32 am

Hahaha! whatever, loser. I no longer am in a relationship with her. Stupid.

She did not even file her application yet because i told her not to do so, and we are also not in a romantic relationship anymore. Just chatting via text message.

keep praying that your head does not fall off, loser! Hahahaa!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are the one whose prostitute gf dumped you and you call me the loser? Lmao.