Mexico questions

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Mexico questions

Post by Italianman »

Cornfed wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 2:14 pm
Italianman wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Who would willingly relocate to Mexico? Lol. There's a reason why millions of Mexicans migrate to the United States.
The reason being that they are poor.
:lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 2:18 pm
A lot of people want to get out of the United States....outside of money if you have a good amount or if you make a good amount at a job there really isn't anything else holding America together. It is a bizarre inverted totalitarian corporate banker slave state. Now they are really ratcheting up the anti-white hatred and promoting everyone but white males. It is totally okay to chop off your dick or if you want you can have a p***y but take male hormones to grow a dick.

The biggest retards are the ZOG bot military men. My own boss a full LTC with over 30 years in the military is allowing his teenage daughter to transition to a man. He goes around proud of it in the office and calls her his "son". This is how insane the US is. My question to anyone here is why the f**k are you still in the US?
That is very interesting, have you seen this https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere ? It talks about people who share your ideas
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I actually agree with his conclusion. I do agree with many of his thoughts on the manosphere. The manosphere really is a toxic and tragic place.

A lot of the issues come from unhealthy people. Lack of vitamin d, lack of exercise, poor food, pharmaceutical drugs, etc. Terrible lifestyle choices: drugs, jobs, etc.

I think if you are living in a dreary cold state and people are depressed then why not move to a warmer location if that will make you feel better? Some people really enjoy going to the beach and want to find a mate that does also. Nothing wrong with that.

There are so many very tragic ideologies dragging people down like feminism, incelism, mgtow, etc. They should be avoided.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 10th, 2021, 8:42 am
I think if you are living in a dreary cold state and people are depressed then why not move to a warmer location
Because then redhead females would not exist and we would be left without a beautiful element of the world.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Cornfed wrote:
May 10th, 2021, 8:56 am
May 10th, 2021, 8:42 am
I think if you are living in a dreary cold state and people are depressed then why not move to a warmer location
Because then redhead females would not exist and we would be left without a beautiful element of the world.
Where do you hail from? US, England, etc?

I do agree with what you are saying but at the same time, my mothers family is from southern italy so I am not as concerned with that element as much as someone who hails from England or ancestry from there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
May 6th, 2021, 5:48 pm
It seems that you can't upgrade to a temporary resident visa in-country, so because I want the option of not returning to this asylum after six months to a year I'll have to apply for one here. Anyone know what kind of questions they ask you in the consular interview?
On second thoughts, maybe I'll just go without a visa as according to this video a temporary residents visa comes with a lot of in-country hassle.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another question is - What do I do with my stuff. One answer is to cram it into my car and stick my car somewhere with a cover over it. But maybe since I am leaving for a while, I should sell my car. So where does my precious childhood stuff go? One answer is to store it, but storage fees are now outrageous, so that’s out. (This wouldn’t be an issue if my parents hadn’t died. Selfish jerks.) One answer is to throw it away. I guess a third option I just thought of is to wrap in up in garbage bags and stash in as you would stash the body of someone you had murdered. Thoughts.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
June 7th, 2021, 2:38 pm
Another question is - What do I do with my stuff. One answer is to cram it into my car and stick my car somewhere with a cover over it. But maybe since I am leaving for a while, I should sell my car. So where does my precious childhood stuff go? One answer is to store it, but storage fees are now outrageous, so that’s out. (This wouldn’t be an issue if my parents hadn’t died. Selfish jerks.) One answer is to throw it away. I guess a third option I just thought of is to wrap in up in garbage bags and stash in as you would stash the body of someone you had murdered. Thoughts.
How much is storage in New Zealand? I would recommend storage if you have anything of great sentimental value, anything considered an heirloom (leave in a safe deposit box), and anything of value also store. If there is any chance of you returning then keep your car and put things in storage.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
June 7th, 2021, 4:52 pm
How much is storage in New Zealand?
It turns out storage is ridiculously expensive. It is more expensive to store a car than to store yourself just a few years ago.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
June 7th, 2021, 5:43 pm
Tsar wrote:
It turns out storage is ridiculously expensive. It is more expensive to store a car than to store yourself just a few years ago.
That's the opposite of the US.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
June 7th, 2021, 5:43 pm
Tsar wrote:
I suppose you could rent an apartment to store your old comic books and He-Man toys, or else downsize.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So I'm going to the interview for a temporary residence visa in a few weeks time. Does anyone know what they ask you or what you are supposed to say? It seems like just a formality to show you are an actual person, but it would be good to be prepared.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 9:55 pm
So I'm going to the interview for a temporary residence visa in a few weeks time. Does anyone know what they ask you or what you are supposed to say? It seems like just a formality to show you are an actual person, but it would be good to be prepared.
Are you bringing bank statements or proof of your income?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
June 17th, 2021, 12:31 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 9:55 pm
Are you bringing bank statements or proof of your income?
Yes, and of course they have to be stamped by the bank teller. In my case it is not proof of income, but proof that I have money in the bank and I have had it for over a year. This is to show that you are not going to be begging the Mexican Government for help any time soon.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

How do you plan make money living in Mexico? You might want to consider teaching English in Ukraine, where I am now. It costs about $1500/year to get temporary residency (3 years at a time), then you can teach English in person as a freelancer for maybe $10/hour in Kyiv, where living costs are like $1000/month, or lower salary and living costs elsewhere. I'm not sure what the job market is like for English teachers here, but I'm sure it's better than in Mexico. Once the pandemic is over, you could try Russia.

Mexico is fine for retirees with pensions or those with location independent income, but it doesn't have much of a job market for foreigners, I don't think.

Fact that someone like PAG is able to eek out a living in Ukraine tells you opportunities are not terrible for English speakers.