Tsar has a very serious illness (infection)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Re: What do you believe happens after death?

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
June 8th, 2021, 7:51 pm
I don't think I am surviving this...I have gotten extremely worse today...worse than May 20...

I want to live and become healthy again but it is all up to God or Divine Intervention... hundreds of parasitic cysts are breaking again, entering my bloodstream, going to every muscle and many bodily tissues through my bloodstream and veins...

If I die a virgin, I just have to hope the afterlife...if it is my time, then it will be my time...
Yep, he's lost it folks

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 4:27 am
Tsar wrote:
I don't think I am surviving this...I have gotten extremely worse today...worse than May 20...

I want to live and become healthy again but it is all up to God or Divine Intervention... hundreds of parasitic cysts are breaking again, entering my bloodstream, going to every muscle and many bodily tissues through my bloodstream and veins...

If I die a virgin, I just have to hope the afterlife...if it is my time, then it will be my time...
Yep, he's lost it folks
I haven't... doctors have noticed some things I am experiencing, medical doctors are doing some tests but it is taking time...time that I might not have to wait for treatment.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 4:43 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Yep, he's lost it folks
I haven't... doctors have noticed some things I am experiencing, medical doctors are doing some tests but it is taking time...time that I might not have to wait for treatment.
Your belief that you can feel exactly what's going on is what makes it crazy. You can't feel the sorts of things you are claiming, nor are there parasites that specifically reproduce in the manner you describe on a repeated basis. You would be a dead end host for one attempted reproductive cycle for anything except lungworms and the like. In a dead-end host parasites just go dormant and die, causing a lot of inflammation. You coukd be sick, but the parasitosis is delusional
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 5:11 am
Tsar wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 4:43 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Yep, he's lost it folks
Your belief that you can feel exactly what's going on is what makes it crazy. You can't feel the sorts of things you are claiming, nor are there parasites that specifically reproduce in the manner you describe on a repeated basis. You would be a dead end host for one attempted reproductive cycle for anything except lungworms and the like. In a dead-end host parasites just go dormant and die, causing a lot of inflammation. You coukd be sick, but the parasitosis is delusional
Strongyloides can reproduce inside hits so your statement is false. Additionally, other parasites can also reproduce in hosts. And, if they are tiny or close to skin, you can see their outline if you're very obversent.
Tsar
Veteran Poster

I am probably going to die or lose an arm today...

Post by Tsar »

Echinococcus

Adults actually have four bodily units...

Makes sense...

Maybe slicing everywhere will boost my immune response...and slicing near veins and blood vessels will make the immune system rush there and turn them away...

I am definitely going to die today if those things destroy more of my left arm or veins...

F*cking incompetent US doctors...

One of them definitely burst a blood vessel... whatever it is...and not in an area that I cut...

If me slicing isn't as painful as what whatever those bastards, Echinococcus or something else are doing...you know it is BAD!!!

:(
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I am probably going to die or lose an arm today...

Post by Winston »

Tsar, please don't start new topics everyday about your situation. That's too many and superfluous. Just put them all in one or two threads please. These threads are superfluous and unnecessary. They look like click bait too. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 4:16 pm
Tsar, please don't start new topics everyday about your situation. That's too many and superfluous. Just put them all in one or two threads please. These threads are superfluous and unnecessary. They look like click bait too. Thanks.
Ok. I will stick with one existing thread topic. I was feeling terrible earlier today.

You can merge this into a thread into one you think it would fit best. I wasn't sure where it would fit best.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 4:16 pm
Ok. I will stick with one existing thread topic. I was feeling terrible earlier today.

You can merge this into a thread into one you think it would fit best. I wasn't sure where it would fit best.
Ok done. I merged the posts into another thread of yours.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar »

I drew outlines on my palm...seems like one is sucking on a small blood vessel...not large enough to be a vein...I pushed down hard them some blood appeared beneath the skin then vanished 10 seconds later...

Based on the chart... they're at days 28-37...makes sense...
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Re: Tsar has a very serious illness (infection)

Post by Tsar »

Is it possible I acquired a really rare or uncommon infection eating raw Wild Boar (and Deer)? Odds are that I acquired Echinococcosis. I was around dogs, there were stray dogs, what looked like a shabby stray brushed up against my clothes...but boar can carry it, especially if they eat infected rats which they would because they're omnivores and willing to scavenge.

The map of the meat locations did include nations of the EU with Echinococcosis.

I doubt Taenia Solium's cysticercosis would cause everything I have as quickly.

It could be possible but really rare that I would have Sparganosis. It is in Europe but human cases are exceptionally rare outside of Asia but not impossible.
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar »

Sympyoms:
1. Larvae...most on two occassions...happened after rashes...and while on antiparasitic meds...except the first time when I drank an herbal tea known since ancient times to have antiparasitic qualities...plus raw garlic.
2. Rash...especially near joints
3. Veins obstructed or collapsed
4. Skin peeling on hands
5. Subcutaneous inflammation or blisters (semi-diagnosed)
6. Occular issues in one eye (diagnosed)
7. Vasculitis
8. Urogenital issues
9. Extremities stinging...because of those things...(fingers, hands, toes, feet...certain spots...can see worm outlines)...
10. Almost no strength in my left arm. Went from beinf able to carry 40-50 pounds to 5-7 pounds...right arm not as bad but same weight down to 10-18 pounds...surely going to drop more because I felt them munching on me again...

Now, I know for a fact it must be some species of roundworm (trichinella (will hate pigs and boar if it is), strongyloides (really possible), toxocariasis (really possible...I will hate dogs and cats if it is), or a type of filariasis)...less likely is hookworm or tapeworm (Echinococcosis and others I mention in previous post) or schisostoma...there are other possibilities...

Really unlikely would be Guinea Worm...I can't believe leaving boiled water and a glass of water out for 16-24 hours in Eastern Europe then drinking it would have had an infected water flea...

First three roundworms are the most likely...add in my drinking, potassium serology deficiency (confirmed), and eating raw meat...Strongyloides and Trichinella are the most plausible infections)...but I cannot diagnose myself...only logical speculation...

Parasites are not mutually exclusive...so even if there is not one infection that will cause all, I may have two (or more)...

Hyperinfection or Disseminated Strongyloides is a high probability considering my large drinking habit abroad, raw meat, other issues, and most often than not, Trichinella in humans should be a deadend and not cause too much damage...
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maybe people will give their opinion about what I might have...

Why does it still hurt and sting really bad after almost 24 hours? What could have happened? All I was doing was resting, lying down in bed then I felt a really intense pain. 9/10 of pain...stinging, shooting, and very sharp...still hurts but only a 6/10.

The outline looks like something...

Maybe someone has a good, equally logical explanation for what exactly happened (and continues to happen to me) that is better than my explanation that I have a parasitic infection?

That is probably the only picture I have that anyone could easily see... that's why it has been difficult to actually use my pictures...it wasn't like that before my picture and it appears to have mostly faded since yesterday.

Things like that don't just happen spontaneously... something has been causing my many health problems...it is not the first time I had spontaneous things happen at random times...(since returning to the US for what should have only been short until my health really declined)...

My only other explanation is the Vaccinated Halfwits are responsible because the many conspiracy theories are true...

Since being in America, my exposure to "the Vaccinated" has been extreme...and worse I get...