Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3081
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@WilliamSmith, I see you want to dab in mommie Africa. The infrastructure is abhorrent in most of the 54 countries there. I have been to 6 of them thus far, and the Rep. of South Africa has the best infra. hands down, and they still have load shedding which sucks if you stay outside of a hotel or apartment that doesn't have an electric power-grid generator on the property.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Junior Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: April 24th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by Lucas88 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:13 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 3:06 pm

I've only visited Peru and Mexico.

Peru is a strongly racially stratified society. At the top you have the European social elite, in the middle the criollos or mixed people, and at the bottom the indios and other dark-skinned people. Now I'm not saying that it's right. I personally respect everybody the same in Peru. Unfortunately it's just the way it is. Now if you are a White dude, especially with blond hair and blue eyes, the women will treat you like a god. This is no exaggeration. You won't even have to chase the women; they'll chase you. Most Peruvian women outside of the European social elite would absolutely love to date a White dude. Many of them would happily be wifed up by one too. If you are an okay-looking White American or European guy with okay social skills you'll be a total chick magnet in Peru. Proficient Spanish is a must though since most Peruvians outside of touristic areas speak nothing but castellano.

From what I've seen there are not many Latinos of African descent in Peru. I saw the occasional Afro-Latina here and there in Lima but they were a rarity and most of the women had a somewhat oriental look (i.e., chinitas). There are much larger populations of Latinos of African descent in other Latin American countries such as Ecuador and Colombia. The cities of Esmeraldas (Ecuador) and Cali (Colombia) are known for their high number of Afro-Latinos. I've met some mulatas from Cali. Their booty genetics were on another level!

Although Peru is a racially stratified society racial tensions are not really bad. You're more likely to get mugged for your perceived wealth rather than being attacked because of your race. Peruvians of all races were really nice to me. None of the guys wanted to fight me. It's not like Peru is swarming with White dudes trying to steal their women. Just be humble and respectful and you'll be alright!

I've met some Afro-Latinos in Spain. We just had normal conversations and there was no racial animosity at all. Not everywhere is as socially messed up as the USSA!

I've even met some Black Dominican women in Spain. From my conversations with them they seem to like White men!
Geesh man. I can rely on you to westernize these countries/places, man. You really know how to compile and render information!

Good point, man! Maybe we should keep information about our secret pvssy paradises in Latin America to ourselves! :lol:

Paraísos de riquísimo chocho mojado sólo para nosotros. Sólo para Lucas y E Irizarry. No para los forasteros. :twisted: Dear Happier Abroad brethren, Peru fcukin' sucks! Do yourself a favor and stay in the Philippines! It's way better!
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3081
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 2:32 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:13 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 3:06 pm

I've only visited Peru and Mexico.

Peru is a strongly racially stratified society. At the top you have the European social elite, in the middle the criollos or mixed people, and at the bottom the indios and other dark-skinned people. Now I'm not saying that it's right. I personally respect everybody the same in Peru. Unfortunately it's just the way it is. Now if you are a White dude, especially with blond hair and blue eyes, the women will treat you like a god. This is no exaggeration. You won't even have to chase the women; they'll chase you. Most Peruvian women outside of the European social elite would absolutely love to date a White dude. Many of them would happily be wifed up by one too. If you are an okay-looking White American or European guy with okay social skills you'll be a total chick magnet in Peru. Proficient Spanish is a must though since most Peruvians outside of touristic areas speak nothing but castellano.

From what I've seen there are not many Latinos of African descent in Peru. I saw the occasional Afro-Latina here and there in Lima but they were a rarity and most of the women had a somewhat oriental look (i.e., chinitas). There are much larger populations of Latinos of African descent in other Latin American countries such as Ecuador and Colombia. The cities of Esmeraldas (Ecuador) and Cali (Colombia) are known for their high number of Afro-Latinos. I've met some mulatas from Cali. Their booty genetics were on another level!

Although Peru is a racially stratified society racial tensions are not really bad. You're more likely to get mugged for your perceived wealth rather than being attacked because of your race. Peruvians of all races were really nice to me. None of the guys wanted to fight me. It's not like Peru is swarming with White dudes trying to steal their women. Just be humble and respectful and you'll be alright!

I've met some Afro-Latinos in Spain. We just had normal conversations and there was no racial animosity at all. Not everywhere is as socially messed up as the USSA!

I've even met some Black Dominican women in Spain. From my conversations with them they seem to like White men!
Geesh man. I can rely on you to westernize these countries/places, man. You really know how to compile and render information!

Good point, man! Maybe we should keep information about our secret pvssy paradises in Latin America to ourselves! :lol:

Paraísos de riquísimo chocho mojado sólo para nosotros. Sólo para Lucas y E Irizarry. No para los forasteros. :twisted: Dear Happier Abroad brethren, Peru fcukin' sucks! Do yourself a favor and stay in the Philippines! It's way better!
JaJajajajajajajaja :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

@willymonfrete
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@Outcast9428

Thanks for all the responses guys! :D

My own motive on this was mostly looking for the best place to take black American woman out with me to get away from the USSA together (not just for me to go around chasing after the black African or Caribbean women from there, though they certainly look just as hot too, so I wouldn't mind).
But as it happened Kenya had gone up to my #1 choice on the African list for various reasons since I started looking into this, but I had no idea Kenyan women were known to like white men... (I wonder why that is? :? )

Black women are actually the #1 likeliest way for me to fall in love and maybe even "go Disney" and end up getting married to one, in spite of my usual reservations about monogamy, LOL.

My more recent adolescent ambition to lay 100+ new women is largely because I still have to be in the USSA (or other non-black countries) attending to business for a while that won't let me 100% break away quite yet, but not sure I'd keep up that plan if I was around most or all black women, since I'm more likely to fall madly in love with them rather than go for high #s. :lol:
Though ideally I'd still prefer the system where the man is the breadwinner and head of the household with a hot wife, but also multiple girlfriends. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I was going to weigh in with some stuff on these places in the other cool thread by @Lucas88 about each of our favorite countries on each continent later, but yeah Caribbean is definitely my top choice overall right now for this, and for Africa it was already Kenya for other reasons (pretty coastal sailing alongside the Indian Ocean not far from Madagascar and Mauritius which are also very cool, based homophobia, interesting economic prospects, hot curvy women in the event I didn't go strictly with a "bring your own women" approach, among other reasons), but I never knew that about Kenyan women liking white men...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:04 pm
As others have mentioned, the Caribbean and western Europe is ideal...especially because the latter is "woke".
There's a plethora of Black American women as of late going to Italy, Germany, and France
looking for Euro dudes to get with for a relationship/LTR, etc.

I have a friend whom is half_Italian and he was accosted by Black American women and he shoo'ed them off
as he passing in the streets of Florence, IT. LoL :lol: :lol:
Thanks, that is good info, and I had heard that too and noticed black women seeking romance going to Italy because they heard Italian men like them there. :)
Western and Northern Europe is too damn woke and messed up in the head for my taste as a general thing and is even more intolerable a place for my future children (I agree with @WanderingProtagonist that their masochistic mentality there is just flat-out unhealthy and I almost don't even understand how they've gotten themselves this f***ed up in the head to where they're giving millions of dollars to foreign rapists, not to mention being weaklings rolling over for the total elimination of free speech there, and don't even get me started ranting and raving and polemicizing about the homosexuals there), yet despite Europe not being the place for me I'm a bit envious of that friend of yours:
Black American women who want to get white men got way flirtier I noticed compared with decades before, but despite some very nice flirting I haven't ever had the pleasure of having them actually chase me in the street, so this makes me a bit jealous of your half-Italian friend... :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3081
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 6:24 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:04 pm
As others have mentioned, the Caribbean and western Europe is ideal...especially because the latter is "woke".
There's a plethora of Black American women as of late going to Italy, Germany, and France
looking for Euro dudes to get with for a relationship/LTR, etc.

I have a friend whom is half_Italian and he was accosted by Black American women and he shoo'ed them off
as he passing in the streets of Florence, IT. LoL :lol: :lol:
Thanks, that is good info, and I had heard that too and noticed black women seeking romance going to Italy because they heard Italian men like them there. :)
Western and Northern Europe is too damn woke and messed up in the head for my taste as a general thing and is even more intolerable a place for my future children (I agree with @WanderingProtagonist that their masochistic mentality there is just flat-out unhealthy and I almost don't even understand how they've gotten themselves this f***ed up in the head to where they're giving millions of dollars to foreign rapists, not to mention being weaklings rolling over for the total elimination of free speech there, and don't even get me started ranting and raving and polemicizing about the homosexuals there), yet despite Europe not being the place for me I'm a bit envious of that friend of yours:
Black American women who want to get white men got way flirtier I noticed compared with decades before, but despite some very nice flirting I haven't ever had the pleasure of having them actually chase me in the street, so this makes me a bit jealous of your half-Italian friend... :lol:
I'm Speechless like Ronald Isley LoL
User avatar
willymonfrete
Freshman Poster
Posts: 201
Joined: May 15th, 2017, 8:01 am

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by willymonfrete »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 2:36 pm
@willymonfrete
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@Outcast9428

Thanks for all the responses guys! :D

My own motive on this was mostly looking for the best place to take black American woman out with me to get away from the USSA together (not just for me to go around chasing after the black African or Caribbean women from there, though they certainly look just as hot too, so I wouldn't mind).
But as it happened Kenya had gone up to my #1 choice on the African list for various reasons since I started looking into this, but I had no idea Kenyan women were known to like white men... (I wonder why that is? :? )

Black women are actually the #1 likeliest way for me to fall in love and maybe even "go Disney" and end up getting married to one, in spite of my usual reservations about monogamy, LOL.

My more recent adolescent ambition to lay 100+ new women is largely because I still have to be in the USSA (or other non-black countries) attending to business for a while that won't let me 100% break away quite yet, but not sure I'd keep up that plan if I was around most or all black women, since I'm more likely to fall madly in love with them rather than go for high #s. :lol:
Though ideally I'd still prefer the system where the man is the breadwinner and head of the household with a hot wife, but also multiple girlfriends. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I was going to weigh in with some stuff on these places in the other cool thread by @Lucas88 about each of our favorite countries on each continent later, but yeah Caribbean is definitely my top choice overall right now for this, and for Africa it was already Kenya for other reasons (pretty coastal sailing alongside the Indian Ocean not far from Madagascar and Mauritius which are also very cool, based homophobia, interesting economic prospects, hot curvy women in the event I didn't go strictly with a "bring your own women" approach, among other reasons), but I never knew that about Kenyan women liking white men...
Kenyan and Ugandan women love white men.They also like arabs and indians.Basically anything lightskinned and not black.

There was a experiment with a well-known brunette white incel that looked funny and atrocious that cleaned up on Tinder Kenya.

this is him:

Image
a goodlooking white man would clean up like crazy in Kenya.

I plan to marry a few Fulani redbone women .

If I were you I would avoid Black-american women.

They don't have the values or personalities,I seek in a woman anyway.

I am Muslim,so I have access to the best African Girls ;)
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3081
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:57 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 2:36 pm
@willymonfrete
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@Outcast9428

Thanks for all the responses guys! :D

My own motive on this was mostly looking for the best place to take black American woman out with me to get away from the USSA together (not just for me to go around chasing after the black African or Caribbean women from there, though they certainly look just as hot too, so I wouldn't mind).
But as it happened Kenya had gone up to my #1 choice on the African list for various reasons since I started looking into this, but I had no idea Kenyan women were known to like white men... (I wonder why that is? :? )

Black women are actually the #1 likeliest way for me to fall in love and maybe even "go Disney" and end up getting married to one, in spite of my usual reservations about monogamy, LOL.

My more recent adolescent ambition to lay 100+ new women is largely because I still have to be in the USSA (or other non-black countries) attending to business for a while that won't let me 100% break away quite yet, but not sure I'd keep up that plan if I was around most or all black women, since I'm more likely to fall madly in love with them rather than go for high #s. :lol:
Though ideally I'd still prefer the system where the man is the breadwinner and head of the household with a hot wife, but also multiple girlfriends. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I was going to weigh in with some stuff on these places in the other cool thread by @Lucas88 about each of our favorite countries on each continent later, but yeah Caribbean is definitely my top choice overall right now for this, and for Africa it was already Kenya for other reasons (pretty coastal sailing alongside the Indian Ocean not far from Madagascar and Mauritius which are also very cool, based homophobia, interesting economic prospects, hot curvy women in the event I didn't go strictly with a "bring your own women" approach, among other reasons), but I never knew that about Kenyan women liking white men...
Kenyan and Ugandan women love white men.They also like arabs and indians.Basically anything lightskinned and not black.

There was a experiment with a well-known brunette white incel that looked funny and atrocious that cleaned up on Tinder Kenya.

this is him:

Image
a goodlooking white man would clean up like crazy in Kenya.

I plan to marry a few Fulani redbone women .

If I were you I would avoid Black-american women.

They don't have the values or personalities,I seek in a woman anyway.

I am Muslim,so I have access to the best African Girls ;)
Not all of what you said is true....
In Uganda, they don't like Indians, mate. Indians and Ugandans had beef for decades as the Indians that had immigrated to Uganda deliberately and blatantly treated Ugandans less than human and Ugandans didn't appreciate that.
User avatar
have2fly
Junior Poster
Posts: 687
Joined: July 21st, 2010, 6:42 am

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by have2fly »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:57 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 2:36 pm
@willymonfrete
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@Outcast9428

Thanks for all the responses guys! :D

My own motive on this was mostly looking for the best place to take black American woman out with me to get away from the USSA together (not just for me to go around chasing after the black African or Caribbean women from there, though they certainly look just as hot too, so I wouldn't mind).
But as it happened Kenya had gone up to my #1 choice on the African list for various reasons since I started looking into this, but I had no idea Kenyan women were known to like white men... (I wonder why that is? :? )

Black women are actually the #1 likeliest way for me to fall in love and maybe even "go Disney" and end up getting married to one, in spite of my usual reservations about monogamy, LOL.

My more recent adolescent ambition to lay 100+ new women is largely because I still have to be in the USSA (or other non-black countries) attending to business for a while that won't let me 100% break away quite yet, but not sure I'd keep up that plan if I was around most or all black women, since I'm more likely to fall madly in love with them rather than go for high #s. :lol:
Though ideally I'd still prefer the system where the man is the breadwinner and head of the household with a hot wife, but also multiple girlfriends. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I was going to weigh in with some stuff on these places in the other cool thread by @Lucas88 about each of our favorite countries on each continent later, but yeah Caribbean is definitely my top choice overall right now for this, and for Africa it was already Kenya for other reasons (pretty coastal sailing alongside the Indian Ocean not far from Madagascar and Mauritius which are also very cool, based homophobia, interesting economic prospects, hot curvy women in the event I didn't go strictly with a "bring your own women" approach, among other reasons), but I never knew that about Kenyan women liking white men...
Kenyan and Ugandan women love white men.They also like arabs and indians.Basically anything lightskinned and not black.

There was a experiment with a well-known brunette white incel that looked funny and atrocious that cleaned up on Tinder Kenya.

this is him:

Image
a goodlooking white man would clean up like crazy in Kenya.

I plan to marry a few Fulani redbone women .

If I were you I would avoid Black-american women.

They don't have the values or personalities,I seek in a woman anyway.

I am Muslim,so I have access to the best African Girls ;)
Great post. I dated a few African girls in the U.S. and I absolutely loved them. They are very kind, welcoming, open, willing to cook and clean even when you are just dating. I was also shocked that many of them are OK with sharing expenses, even though they come from a more traditional society. It looks like Kenyan women dream about marrying a white man. I don't understand why is there such an obsession, but literally any white guy can get a date in Kenya.
If I get to live outside of North America, I would totally marry a Kenyan or a Tanzanian girl. Mixed kids are treated like shit when they grow up in North America, so I would not want to raise mixed kids in America at all.

Here is a video of an old fart Russian guy who married a young African girl. All he does is stay home and enjoy cigarettes, while she does all the work. He is not well off financially, obviously. When they sit down with another guy they are saying that African women are the reason why white guys move to Kenya. When white guys have sex with one of those skinny Kenyan girls they cannot go back to dating angry loud demanding white women.
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3081
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Please check to make sure that the jab requirement has been eviscerated from their tourist immigration rules. A few months ago, Kenya was adamant about not even letting in people that test negative on their PCR results with a COMPULSORY JAB SHOT PROOF on arrival. :shock:
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3081
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

have2fly wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Mixed kids are treated like shit when they grow up in North America, so I would not want to raise mixed kids in America at all.
You aren't lying. I'm attest to that in the 1st person hence why I have no friends in the U.S. of Gay merely acquaintances and barely have them!
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:08 am
Southern African countries like South Africa or Zimbabwe… Avoid like the plague because your life literally depends on it. From what I’ve heard, South African blacks are worse then American blacks and many of them outright want to genocide the whites in their country.
Thanks @Outcast9428:
Yeah, some of the countries with high crime stats are still good ones from my point of view (Jamaica, for example), but in Africa you are definitely correct regarding South Africa and Zimbabwe being big no-go zones because of racial animosity.

Open calls to murder off all the whites are pretty much commonplace in South Africa, there was originally I think something like over 60,000 race-based murders of whites of all ages and sexes by blacks (but then the government stopped counting the races of the victims vs perps in order to cover up the ongoing genocide of the whites and just keep the jewmedia squealing about the whites being the only ones who are racist). Well the whites may very well also be racist, but the murder rates are very lopsided and it's definitely not the place for my purpose. :)
Also FYI off the topic of whites, lots of the South African blacks also hate Indians, Asians, and last but not least jews as well (though our shared sentiments about jews probably aren't going to give us enough common ground to quite heal that rift about how much they hate whites, so I'll definitely leave them to their own space). :mrgreen:

There are some good people there like anywhere (also some South African black women are stunners too) but the crime is such a problem there that it gets blacks killed too (no one is unaffected by it), and South Africa has even been forecasted to become a failed state within the next few decades. We'll see, but either way it's definitely not my kind of place and not the ideal spot for me romancing black women, whether I bring mine with me or not. :)

I would never have gone to South Africa anyway though even if it wasn't a dangerous mess, since I wouldn't want to live around the whites and jews in SA anyway, and those assholes legalized homosexuality there a long time ago too (among other reasons), but that's enough negativity here, just definitely "no thanks" on South Africa.

Zimbabwe too, like you said: Too many delusional whites disproportionately running a lot of key industries (especially agriculture) there as a small minority, and I don't know what the hell they expected to happen, but yeah, then they got pretty much genocided out of there and had their assets taken away, while the jewmedia covered up all the violence they played a big role in promoting, and then Mugabe and his men ran it down the tubes.

By the way, Doug Casey who has been telling people to get out of dodge and escape the USSA also wrote a book a long time ago anticipating that was going to happen in Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe), even in the days when he was more potentially positive in his views of Africa overall than he seems to be now. Well, I have a more positive view on Africa in other places then he now seems to have, but he was obviously right about Zimbabwe. I believe the book was The International Man (1976), now also the name of his very worthwhile web site with themes that tie to this site's focus on about finding good places to get out of dodge and get multiple passports and relinquish USSA citizenship and so on.

Oh yeah, random fact more or less on topic on a much lighter note: That right-wing hottie Melissa Tate came from Zimbabwe originally.
I guess both she and Candace O both bagged white guys as their husbands as well, LOL, so the libs call them both "black white supremacists" even though I'm pretty sure they're not anything of the sort. :lol:
Image
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:08 am
If I had to guess I’d think Caribbean countries and some homogeneously black countries in Africa would have less racial tension then there is among American blacks because many people there rarely see white people to begin with much less feel threatened by them.
I also think some of the islands in the Caribbean are the best places.
But Caribbean people on most of those islands see whites and other foreigners all the time down there, because most of those nice islands rely pretty heavily on tourist economies, and there's also been white minorities living on a lot of the islands for a long time (sometimes along with smaller numbers of Chinese and even Indians).
Except maybe in inland rural areas.
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:08 am

You might be able to narrow your search looking at this list.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... icide_rate

I figure countries with generally low homicide rates would be hospitable environments with less racial animosity. It looks like Ghana has a pretty low homicide rate so it makes sense it would be on your list.

It was tough to find a Caribbean country with a low homicide rate, but that could be the result of them having such small populations. Personally I’d be hesitant about Jamaica because it does seem to have a major gang problem. I’ve actually been to Jamaica and the area I was in didn’t feel sketchy at all but it was a tourist area so that’s probably why. But it could also be isolated to the city of Kingston specifically. Mexico has an extremely high homicide rate but people still find safe sanctuaries there so I guess it’s still worth looking into but it’s definitely something to keep in mind and be wary of. Definitely visit a place and get a feel for it before committing to relocating there.
That is interesting you were in Jamaica @Outcast9428 , I didn't expect that to be a place you'd go! :o

Where did you go?

Was it one of the "all-inclusive resorts" that I believe Jamaica was the birthplace of? :)

I don't think, as a general thing, Jamaica is that dangerous for tourists or visitors as long as you stay out of the most dangerous areas.
Most of the high crime there is not targeting tourists or visitors, usually (not counting some places where there are hustlers and pickpockets and some mugging risk if you're not careful, but that is not such a big deal vs the gang battles focused in specific areas).

On the subject of the high murder rate, a lot of the violence is because of gang battles and a great deal of it is clustered in Kingston ghettoes (but not all).

This isn't necessarily something wise to bring up there in casual conversation, but this seems to have an interesting history:

Apparently back in the 1960s with Cold War tensions going on around the world, a rift developed between big men in the Jamaican Labor Party and People's National Party. Apparently some of the politicians use "dons" (local area gangsters) for support, and the dons play the game of providing certain types of local support to people on their side to maintain popularity or loyalty, while also running the various criminal rackets like drugs, illegal prostitution, extortion, etc. But I guess a lot of the fighting is between them.

I haven't looked into this, but someone in an interesting book that I don't think you'd like very much in general (hint: the title was "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" by a Jamaican sexaholic born in the Kingston ghettoes who ended up in Japan with a massive case of "yellow fever" compulsively screwing tons of Japanese women LOL) said that the CIA actually played a hand in starting this "murder for votes barter" to prevent ties developing between Jamaica's then-PM Michael Manley and Castro in Cuba in the late 1970s. I don't know about that (haven't had time to look into it), but I think the 1980 election had something like 700 people killed with a risk of civil war breaking out at the time because of all the fighting, and parts of ghettos in Kingston are linked to the rival political parties. And apparently a lot of gang conflict goes on to this day.

Needless to say, Jamaica isn't Japan where even a foreigner can go walking around most places at night and you even hear crazy stories like someone losing their wallet full of cash and having a Japanese return it to them later without taking any of the money, but still, the high Jamaican crime rate doesn't mean you're in constant danger and surrounded by hostility there.

I think the comparison with Mexico is pretty apt, not that they are similar nations at all, but in the sense there are particular areas to avoid, but the high aggregated crime stats shouldn't scare you away if there's other reasons you like those places. (I think Colombia is another example.) Definitely do your due diligence though, I agree! :)

There are way more lower-crime places in the Caribbean, but Jamaica is a really beautiful one-of-a-kind place in tons of ways...

Also, tons of Jamaicans are based as hell when it comes to being massive homophobes! :mrgreen:
People will say I'm "horribly homophobic" because I want to keep homos and trans child-molesting perverts away from my children and move somewhere where their perversions are illegal, but if anyone thinks I'm homophobic you should see some Jamaicans in contrast, they hate homos even worse than me! :lol:
Uganda and Kenya also seem to still be based as hell on homophobia, so good for them.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:57 am
Kenyan and Ugandan women love white men.They also like arabs and indians.Basically anything lightskinned and not black.

There was a experiment with a well-known brunette white incel that looked funny and atrocious that cleaned up on Tinder Kenya.

this is him:

Image

a goodlooking white man would clean up like crazy in Kenya.
@willymonfrete thanks, that is interesting stuff, had no idea.
But damn look at that guy... I'm not trying to be rude to him at all, it's just damn... That's the kind of guy who sometimes succeeds well as a PUA but has to put in a lot of extra work in most places first to make up for not being one of nature's born alpha males. So I see he's got his favorite videogame on his t-shirt to show the ladies he's a man who knows what he wants in life. :lol:

Anyway, I already thought Kenya was awesome (very based homophobia there, as well as being a beautiful country in a lot of other ways with an interesting potential economic future) but it hadn't crossed my mind that anything like this was the case, LOL.

Now I feel vaguely guilty for being the OP to start this thread and get this dangerous information more widely available, but on the other hand I guess white alpha males had better go here and help the native Kenyans make sure it doesn't get too easy for these guys and support the Kenyan men in keeping homosexuals out of their country.
willymonfrete wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:57 am
I plan to marry a few Fulani redbone women .

If I were you I would avoid Black-american women.

They don't have the values or personalities,I seek in a woman anyway.

I am Muslim,so I have access to the best African Girls ;)
Black American women are who I personally already like best (not having had much experience with black women from Africa, though they look great) but black American women are one of the most varied groups there is, very hard to generalize since some of them are conservative church-going women who you won't stand much chance with if you're not compatible with their church, others aren't like that at all (whether they're religious or not, many are Christian still) and might be some of the best and also most under-appreciated women here in this country, even if the country itself is going down the drain fast.
A lot of black American women are more warm, less snobby (not that all white and Asian chicks are snobby, but some are), funnier, easier to communicate directly with, etc.
Not to mention, I think even the slender ones are pretty too, but for those of us who like thick women with big asses, damn, a lot of them are great. :D

Obviously if I see Stacey Abrams coming I'll be running for the hills just as fast as I'll be running from woke white karens and female jews, but I still think tons of black American women are the greatest, as long as you avoid the "kill whitey" crowd, but that's not too hard to do.

But yeah, that's also true as a Muslim you have access to a lot of different interesting countries with different groups of beautiful women that would not be as good a match in my case (not because I don't like them, but I have problems restraining myself with stuff like PDA and being loud in public, so conservative Muslim cultures are something I respect but wouldn't barge into). :mrgreen:

I don't know that much about them but noticed some Ethiopian women are really beautiful, even though they look a bit Caucasian and slender for my taste.

That reminds me of a pic reflecting both our preferences: I'll take the black American woman, you can go for the Somali on the right. (P.S. For those who aren't as retro and me and may not recognized, that is Whitney Houston on the left, and Iman who married David Bowie on the right.) :)

Image
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

have2fly wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Great post. I dated a few African girls in the U.S. and I absolutely loved them. They are very kind, welcoming, open, willing to cook and clean even when you are just dating.
@have2fly
That's amazing, I like black American women myself, but I bet to some guys stuck in the US this kind of thing sounds hard to believe since it probably sounds too good to be true, LOL.
I read a funny book with a guy who picked up a cute Thai girl in her 20s at a bar and screwed each other's brains out, then she took him by surprise by getting up early to go to work, but when he went downstairs later after she'd gone, he found to his surprise that some mysteroius good fairy had cleaned the downstairs rooms in his apartment so they were all sparkly clean. :mrgreen:
Yeah, it turned out the little Thai hottie had cleaned his apartment just to be sweet and thank him for a good time the night before, before she went to work early that morning. :lol:
So personally I don't need a woman cleaning my house or being subservient to me, but for a lot of guys out there who haven't had much from "Western" women beside being kicked around and dissed by a bunch of flesh-ripping masculinized harpies bellowing like mastodons about a bunch of ball-breaking feminist bullshit, no wonder the Happier Abroad thing is perfect for them when they find out how much better they could be appreciated in certain places overseas like SE Asia and (dunno, but based on what you guys are saying) maybe even Kenya, LOL! :D
have2fly wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 5:33 pm
I was also shocked that many of them are OK with sharing expenses, even though they come from a more traditional society. It looks like Kenyan women dream about marrying a white man. I don't understand why is there such an obsession, but literally any white guy can get a date in Kenya.
If I get to live outside of North America, I would totally marry a Kenyan or a Tanzanian girl.
Man, that's crazy. Kenyan women dream of marrying a white man?!!?
Mixed feelings is an understatement.
Nice to know there's some good places like misc Asian countries, Peru, and Kenya where at least the women there don't hate us, but dammit, what kind of men are going to go in there if they find this out is another story...
Kenya is based on keeping homos out of their promising and awesome country, and I'd hate to see a bunch of damned white betas and jews flood in there and ruin everything, !@#$. Now I sound like @Outcast9428, but about idealizing the exciting up-and-coming black homophobe nations, instead of the supposed "traditional" Asians that are already swarming with perverted betas and homosexuals, LOL.
have2fly wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Mixed kids are treated like shit when they grow up in North America, so I would not want to raise mixed kids in America at all.
That's a major bummer, I don't have any insight into that personally (because I'm "too white" and love black women but we don't have any children) but I've definitely noticed a lot of half (black/white) bi-racials talking about not being happy here (not that I/we want to be here anyway, but that's where I'm from too).
And I don't mean drama-queens like Markle or Halle Berry squawking up a storm to get media attention either, which no one in their right mind would listen to since they're obviously just drama queens trying to get attention, but real people.

I think about this a lot because my own "preference" for black women is obvious, but that doesn't really impact us that much personally when there's no children yet (since we can go whenever we want, especially white and Asian countries where they might not like us but won't do anything :) ).

But then where the best place is to stack the deck in favor of future children is something I think about a lot.

I still think Caribbean looks pretty good even though nowhere is perfect, and some specific places there take research and would be about who you know when it comes to stacking the deck in their favor.
But some of the African countries are also interesting so I'll have to look into those more......

Anyway, thanks guys. :D

I actually thought about getting a vasectomy once so I could still be a sexual addict with the women, but wouldn't have to live in a perpetual state of paranoia about how to cope if we suddenly had children on the way and was then in panic mode trying to figure out how to protectively get them safely away from homosexuals, jews, and the mix of both whites and blacks who all hate us, but then a big vivid visualization of Duke Nukem from the "Family Jewels" level of "Duke Nukem: Time to Kill" + Conan the Barbarian seemed to leap in screaming "HELL NO!"
On that note, I wonder what masters of Taoist sexual alchemy would say on the subject of the vasectomy... It just doesn't reconcile to my own take on masculinity to get one, but it's an interesting side-topic for another time because of how they talk about immense life force being built into the male reproductive force.... :o
I've wandered a bit off topic I guess. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”