Question for winston about racism in russia.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Question for winston about racism in russia.

Post by jsmith »

Just a question. from the tone of your vids about russia when you were there, i get the feeling that you were treated very well. i really liked the foreign encouters fid. the ladies were very nice to you. they showed you alot of affection.

But i know, that russia has its issues when it concerns race, did you run into racism in russia when there? how did you avoid it if you did? what is your opinion on racism attacks and skin heads in Russia etc.,

what did you do that was special that helped you get around it.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... 96,00.html

[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

I was in russia for a couple of months(st. petersburg and moscow) PS(i'm filipino american btw)

After watching those videos, racism is portrayed in such a bullshit way.

Yes there are racial skinheads in Russia, there are racists EVERYWHERE in the world, even americ. Shit like this rarely happens if ever(skinheads see a minority and just beat him up for no reason). From my experience, i've never had this happen to me. It's only when you hang out at wrong places or give off a vibe where you are an easy target.

Sure, racism exists (some russian women taking advantage of asian men or think "low of you" because your the minority) but majority of the russian women I met were sweet and nice. They treat you way better than american women, that's for DAMN sure.

i've taught classes for "troubled teens" and here is what I usually teach them.

If you really are paranoid about getting jumped or beat up, keep this in mind

1. be aware of your surroundings, if you see 4-5 skinheads in a street corner, go the opposite way! AVOID THEM

2. if you encounter guys who want to fight you(if it's more than 2-3) RUN!!! IN a street fight, there are NO rules.

3. if you happen to fight these punks, stay on your feet, don't be on fetal position and have them throw their kicks and jabs at you. (this is how people get killed)

4. know how to fight (preferrably striking)

growing up in Los Angeles, i've had gang members start shit with me or had guys try to "pick fights with me" because I was in their territory. The best way to stand up for yourself is to KNOW HOW TO FIGHT. STAY ON YOUR FEET, never be in fetal position, and be wary of your surroundings, and most important of all, WALK AWAY(sometimes walking away is the most alpha thing to do). Even the most disrespectful people will back off.

if this is the reason why you don't want to go to russia(racism) then i guess you will be missing out on the possible women you could easily bang.

Honostly, if i was those victims in that video, i would've easily ran, no point on starting shit back.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There's no conceivable benefit to visiting Russia whatsoever. The Arab made a great post on this in response to PhoenixSosa recently. Do a search.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Adama wrote:There's no conceivable benefit to visiting Russia whatsoever. The Arab made a great post on this in response to PhoenixSosa recently. Do a search.
um what? :lol: there's a cost and benefit to taking a dump on the toilet, but i guess visiting another country is a waste of time.

As we've agreed before on here.. racism is not a bad thing. It's just a thing. And it appears everywhere so if you spend your life trying to avoid it, you're not going to get very far. All of us deal with it, we're not chameleons who can change our appearance according to destination.

And get that dam word out of your "bad things" dictionary or you'll continue to be manipulated by politicians.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Linux, I am starting to think you have some oppositional personality disorder. I never stated one should avoid traveling to foreign countries. Only that there is no real reason to visit Russia, especially if that reason is for women. Tons of other, safer countries in the world with women who are just as beautiful.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Adama wrote:Linux, I am starting to think you have some oppositional personality disorder. I never stated one should avoid traveling to foreign countries. Only that there is no real reason to visit Russia, especially if that reason is for women. Tons of other, safer countries in the world with women who are just as beautiful.
:shock:

You're always leaving single sentence responses. Rarely is something of value a single sentence. Explain yourself dammit!

Now that you have..I have this to say: Um, excuse me but what!??!?

By "ton of other countries" you are referring to ____________ :idea:

Also Russian women are smart. Some of us value intelligence even over looks. How about that.. a woman who can be your equal, who you won't have to treat like a pet.

If you know of any places that

a) have any personal freedom left
b) have smart and/or beautiful women
c) those women aren't socially-engineered feminazi's

please list them!
I'm also thinking about central Asia, which is basically Russia minus 20 years. But if there is "no real reason to visit Russia", I wonder what you will say about hicksville (i.e. Kazakhstan)

I ranted about single sentence responses on another thread. For f**k's sake we can't read your mind
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What race are you? Yes there is racism in Russia, but most of it is silent. Most racist will not say anything to your face and most Russian girls if asked about race, will say, "For me race does not matter as long as I love the man." But most of them prefer white men. They just won't tell you that if you are colored.

Russia is relatively safe as long as you don't hang out in the wrong places or follow seedy people at night who want to befriend you for no reason.

But it's not as safe as the Philippines or East Asia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Winston wrote:What race are you? Yes there is racism in Russia, but most of it is silent. Most racist will not say anything to your face and most Russian girls if asked about race, will say, "For me race does not matter as long as I love the man." But most of them prefer white men. They just won't tell you that if you are colored.

Russia is relatively safe as long as you don't hang out in the wrong places or follow seedy people at night who want to befriend you for no reason.

I'm african-american. i'm glad to hear that. being that you clearly went there, you speak alittle russian and connected to the people and women there - i really believe you . that is good to know. in your opinion is learning the russian language hard? the characters in their alphabet are alittle rough on the brain. in french, german, spanish, italian - atleast the alphabet is similar. russian seems alittle difficult.

and to sexter, thanks for the info - at the end of the day i guess its all about preparation. i see that you have been there and back. and you know how to handle yourself if it comes down to a battle. But i guess the way its portrayed in news media , is hype?

and the few times when i have met russian women here in maryland, and i recall the kindness and sweetness and her beauty too
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Here we go again...

If your overtly concerned about your personal safety, do us a favor and stay home.

You're scared of Russia when Oscar Grant was shot and killed by transit police and then the muthafucker only does 11 months in jail for his crime? The judge LIGHTEN HIS SENTENCE because he felt the punishment didn't fit the crime and your ass is concern about Russia?????

That's called not having your priorities in order. Your number #1 concern should be the fascist country called Amerikkka.

Russia has deep history and have been more victims than you can count. Stalin killed MILLIONS of his own people and they still can't find the bodies...

Yeltsin brought in the Chicago Boys (from the University Chicago School of Business) and installed the same crony Capitalism we sport today.

Do you know the root cause of such groups like Nazi's? Look it up. 99% of the time Economics and they just look for somebody to blame = Jews

Some of the people on this forum are intelligent, what happen to the rest of you?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

odbo wrote:
Adama wrote:Linux, I am starting to think you have some oppositional personality disorder. I never stated one should avoid traveling to foreign countries. Only that there is no real reason to visit Russia, especially if that reason is for women. Tons of other, safer countries in the world with women who are just as beautiful.
:shock:

You're always leaving single sentence responses. Rarely is something of value a single sentence. Explain yourself dammit!

Now that you have..I have this to say: Um, excuse me but what!??!?

By "ton of other countries" you are referring to ____________ :idea:

Also Russian women are smart. Some of us value intelligence even over looks. How about that.. a woman who can be your equal, who you won't have to treat like a pet.

If you know of any places that

a) have any personal freedom left
b) have smart and/or beautiful women
c) those women aren't socially-engineered feminazi's

please list them!
I'm also thinking about central Asia, which is basically Russia minus 20 years. But if there is "no real reason to visit Russia", I wonder what you will say about hicksville (i.e. Kazakhstan)

I ranted about single sentence responses on another thread. For f**k's sake we can't read your mind
There aren't a ton of countries, all have negatives and positives.

There's a guy on RU Adventures who's married to a girl from Kazakhstan, he's not the first or the last to do so.

I'm still trying to figure out where some of this stuff comes from???
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Russia is hard to get long term visas into and is expensive and bureaucratic. Not to mention that it is horribly cold in the winter. You can find ethnic Russian girls in Crimea, Ukraine and all over Eastern Ukraine. Ukraine does not need visas. And Ukraine has locked up all the skinheads by now. And Russians in Ukraine are a minority themselves so they do not act uppity.
Almost half the population of Kazakhstan is ethnically Russian and the rest are Asians. Those are the countries you may wish to go to if you are looking for Russian women.
The Crimea is like 60% Russian with beautiful blonds everywhere.
But if there is "no real reason to visit Russia", I wonder what you will say about hicksville (i.e. Kazakhstan)

Hicksville?

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jsmith wrote:
Winston wrote:What race are you? Yes there is racism in Russia, but most of it is silent. Most racist will not say anything to your face and most Russian girls if asked about race, will say, "For me race does not matter as long as I love the man." But most of them prefer white men. They just won't tell you that if you are colored.

I'm african-american. i'm glad to hear that. being that you clearly went there, you speak alittle russian and connected to the people and women there - i really believe you . that is good to know. in your opinion is learning the russian language hard? the characters in their alphabet are alittle rough on the brain. in french, german, spanish, italian - atleast the alphabet is similar. russian seems alittle difficult.

and to sexter, thanks for the info - at the end of the day i guess its all about preparation. i see that you have been there and back. and you know how to handle yourself if it comes down to a battle. But i guess the way its portrayed in news media , is hype?

and the few times when i have met russian women here in maryland, and i recall the kindness and sweetness and her beauty too
The Russian alphabet does not contain that many characters. It's the vocabulary and pronouncing their words that you have to worry about. The verbs and nouns in Russian change a lot depending on gender and context, which complicates the language greatly. But it is easy to learn basic phrases to get around. It wasn't hard for me. But I could not get beyond the basics as language is not my strong suit.

You should see Chinese. It's much harder to learn the characters there.

I'm gonna move this thread to the questions and advice section.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Even Ladislav advocates visiting other countries to find ethnic Russians. Case closed.