Wanna get off the sinking ship (America)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Wanna get off the sinking ship (America)

Post by Heart of Shadows »

Hello everybody I'm just looking into some places and ways to get out of america so I can at least have a bit of a standard of living and not have to live off of temp jobs for the next 25 years. I know the odds are a bit against me because I'm 23 and only have done temp construction, temp office work and retail jobs along with some college but I was wondering if you vets had any advice for me?

Thanks in advance.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Wanna get off the sinking ship(The america)

Post by HappyGuy »

I hope you succeeded
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: Wanna get off the sinking ship(The america)

Post by Light »

Heart of Shadows wrote:
June 25th, 2011, 10:41 pm
Hello everybody I'm just looking into some places and ways to get out of america so I can at least have a bit of a standard of living and not have to live off of temp jobs for the next 25 years. I know the odds are a bit against me because I'm 23 and only have done temp construction, temp office work and retail jobs along with some college but I was wondering if you vets had any advice for me?

Thanks in advance.
What places would you prefer to go?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Wanna get off the sinking ship (America)

Post by Mercury »

I don't blame you for wanting to get off the sinking ship. And yet the odds are against any man when there's only enough lifeboats for about half the people on board and the entire crew is shooting and killing any male passenger that tries to get past them that wants to get into a lifeboat, and the crew is shouting; "Women and children only!"