Best Countries for Asian Men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Re: Best Countries for Asian Men?

Post by aspiabc »

Horahngee wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 1:47 am
So you said that you've traveled over 100 miles to meet a lady?? Which dating website did you use?
It was several years ago, so I'm not sure exactly as I didn't keep in touch with the ladies I visited. I had used match.com, pof, and something else.
The drive wasn't too bad, it wasn't out of country and I had been to the cities of their location before. I used to be more attracted to my ethnic group when I was in my teens and twenties, but I'd been rejected and mostly seen white guys staking out the abc-women or even immigrant students wherever I was. I agree profiles on some sites can't be all fake. For example, I think this site has real profiles for the most part, (https://www.ukrainianfiancee.com/) I'm just of the opinion loveme.com's profiles are fake in particular per the info where they admitted they write intro letters. It just smells all shifty on their part along with the video on youtube about that fat guy's trip. I've also been apart from my ethnic group all my life so maybe that didn't help either. It's a public forum so I can't be too specific as I don't want certain people who know me finding me here, lol. Suffice to say I'm currently in the western U.S. and have also been on the other side too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

aspiabc wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:32 am
One time I heard the hosts laugh about an ap report of a study which found a majority of first gen asian american-born guys being forever bachelors as the abc-women all marry or hook up white or different than home country race.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/ ... rmarriage/

Actually the overall Asian American interracial marriage rate has declined, with largest decline in firsts generation and increase in US born Asians. For Asian American men, only 16.2% were “never married” at age 40 according to US census data (this would exclude illegals).

Statistically the highest Asian interracial marriage group is age 40-49 at 42%. For under 30 it’s 26%. This runs against the overall US trend where older newly married couples have lower rate or interracial marriage, except Asians.

Interracial marriage is actually part of assimilation for immigrants. For over 200 years the mainstream American ethnicity has been Caucasian. However with current immigration and birth rate, by 2045 whites will be minority. In California Hispanics may have already out numbered whites and account for 46.8% of babies born vs 27.2% for whites. It would be interesting to see how this will affect interracial marriages in future.

===

Remember that this is about YOU and not other people. What is important is you finding a women to be with and not some census data.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

momopi wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 11:23 am

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/ ... rmarriage/

Actually the overall Asian American interracial marriage rate has declined, with largest decline in firsts generation and increase in US born Asians. For Asian American men, only 16.2% were “never married” at age 40 according to US census data (this would exclude illegals).

Statistically the highest Asian interracial marriage group is age 40-49 at 42%. For under 30 it’s 26%. This runs against the overall US trend where older newly married couples have lower rate or interracial marriage, except Asians.

Interracial marriage is actually part of assimilation for immigrants. For over 200 years the mainstream American ethnicity has been Caucasian. However with current immigration and birth rate, by 2045 whites will be minority. In California Hispanics may have already out numbered whites and account for 46.8% of babies born vs 27.2% for whites. It would be interesting to see how this will affect interracial marriages in future.

===

Remember that this is about YOU and not other people. What is important is you finding a women to be with and not some census data.
Thanks for the newer stats. Interesting how things have changed in the report. I must be one of the losers in the 16.2%. I think what could be partially explaining the fewer interracial marriages is that abc men are either moving back to asia or finding a wife from china. And older interracial couples's kids now adults are no longer counted as interracial.

That's true about California. It's now a little mexico. Hispanic families continue to have multiple kids in the last 50 years while asian or mixed-asian couples have relatively far fewer. Asians who are not mixed have sequestered more in their isolated pocket districts in SF or OC. while the hispanics have taken over most counties, city councils, and a majority of the state legislature. I visited a state college campus recently and it looked like it had turned into a mexican school.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you’re attending college consider taking classes like art and dance, which tend to have large female ratio.

I took dance in college and there were only like 3 guys in the class, rest were all girls. They are always short on male dance partners. I ended up dating my dance partner in class, she was my 3rd GF in college.

You don’t need a lot of skills for the beginner classes. However be aware that other men in class may be gay. If you want to learn some skills before attending the class, we have a few Korean dance studios in LA. They get newbies all the time.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Peru!
DwyaneLin
Freshman Poster

Post by DwyaneLin »

China. I was teaching in China and really welcomed. visit to get more info about teaching in China