Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Post by Disillusioned_American »

I want to know which countries harbor the most anti-jewish and/or anti-zionist sentiments, and also which countries have the absolute LEAST amount of jewish influence, be it their politics, finances, arts, etc.

Arguably, the US has possibly one of the highest rates of anti-semitism (and also the highest % of jews), however, because of the political straight jacket that we must wear at all times here (pseudo-free speech), those sentiments are likely often suppressed and not expressed openly for fear of being ostracized, assaulted, fired from a job, convicted of hate speech, etc. Even criticizing AIPAC, or the Federal Reserve for being a private jewish entity is grounds for serious distain and even violent threats from American jews and their lackeys (that old anti-semitic canard!) :roll:

I want to know basically which countries have very few jews, and where jews are neither loved nor welcomed. Obviously, for instance, a country such as Egypt could be considered to be a hotbed for anti-jewish sentiment. Or Iran might be considered a country with the least amount of jewish influence in it's culture and politics (and money), even though jews are free to live and worship as jews in Iran, AFAIK. But alas, I am not sure that I would be comfortable living in an arab country, especially if they hate Americans in general. In some E. European nations, swastikas and graffiti in cyrillic alphabet are very common place. Is this a good indication of the kind of place I am looking for?

I'm not trying to blame jews for all of America's problems nor fault them for any of my own personal struggles. However, I am just wondering what life might be like if I was to escape the influence of jewish people and their cultural poison. The US is soooo kosher and it makes me sick; I just want to get away from these people, and be around a population that is more jew-wise. Maybe one day I will come crawling back to my jewish masters, but in the meantime, I'd like to see what it's like to get as far away from their bullshit as possible, and see what life has to offer me elsewhere. Besides, I don't see how anyone here can fault me - a white, gentile american - for genuinely trying to better my life by trying to escape the wrath of a people who clearly have i out for my 'kind.' Thanks in advance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't think you get in trouble for critiizing AIPAC or the Fed. Everyone I know does it all the time. But I guess if you work in government you could.

Re your question:
Iran, Ukraine, Lithuania, Croatia, Namibia, Arab states (not Lebanon), anywhere in Asia, Paraguay, Venezuela, any Armenian community.

Generally any Catholic or Orthodox country will probably be what you need.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Least Jew influence? Perhaps Iran, Iceland, Belarus, Malaysia, North Korea, Myanmar, Greenland :lol:, almost anywhere in Africa, Papa New Guinea, Mongolia, ... and for instance rural Finland, rural Japan, rural Siberia.

It's a complex issue and not an easy question to answer. Kikery can be found in every corner of the globe because the Synagogue of Satan has been spreading its tentacles for over 3000 years. It's influence can not be understated. Pretty much everyone has been affected by (f***ed over by) the Jews at one point or another, however every situation is different.

Places lots of average people hate Jews:
most of the Middle East, the Baltics, Greece, Spain, Poland, Serbia

Places people should hate Jews:
...everywhere...

There are countries who are/were given economic prosperity in exchange for obedience and apathy. That would be first and foremost England and later the rest of the Anglosphere, and to a lesser extent Western Europe and Japan, (research the Anglo Alliance for instance).

Others were (and still are) punished because they embody something that threatens Jewish Hegemony or presents mankind with a powerful alternative to 'cultural Judaism'. That would be first and foremost Russia and China, and to a lesser extent the nations of Eastern Europe, the Mediterranean region in southern Europe and north Afirca, and Central/South America.

Though it's not necessarily one way or the other. Some have received a bit of both, like Germany, which was utterly destroyed by the Jews in the 20th century but its productive population could not be kept down so it was more or less distracted with decadence. And others, like Ireland, received the Bolshevik treatment centuries ago, and while it's middle class is not being f***ed over as much as that of Russia/Ukraine or Iraq/Libya, it's still kept under a watchful eye because it has cultural aspects, not to mention genetic aspects, that the Jews loath and fear.

Another example is Communist China which is ruled from the top by Jews and is being made the world's superpower in exchange for a genocidal 1 child policy and public schools brainwashing children to love and feel sorry for the Jews and their bullshit hollowcost. The best way to suppress the real China, (and the real Korea, the real Japan..), is the bring in mass consumerism and Jewish entertainment (degenerate television programming) for the youth to kill off their own culture.

If you hate Jews, in your face kikery, and/or Jew apologists you might need some anger management in these hotspots:

Europe: England/Scotland, followed by Netherlands/Belgium, France.
South America: Chile, and historically Brazil, Mexico.
Africa: South Africa (though most have left now that the boat is sinking after a job 'well done' in the 1990s).
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand
Asia: mainland Chinese, Indians and South Koreans are wanna-be Jews because of past influence.
Middle East: Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar
North America: NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, Toronto, Los Angeles, Florida

Last edited by odbo on November 7th, 2012, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I don't get it? Most of the people here and in other forums I frequent hate the Jews and are aware of their crimes against humanity, yet, the average American is totally brainwashed and afraid to speak out against them. And most Americans usually suck up to the Jews like bees to honey. I'm sick of the c**k sucking that goes on with them and the protections they receive--being immune to any type of criticism or negativity for fear of being called an "Anti-Semite."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Not many Jews in the UK, ours only live in North London anyway.

Growing up in the UK I heard very little about Jewish things.

I saw some orthodox Jews in NY, I've never really seen them before.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:Not many Jews in the UK, ours only live in North London anyway.

Growing up in the UK I heard very little about Jewish things.

I saw some orthodox Jews in NY, I've never really seen them before.
A lot of old-line British Jews are Sephardics from Spain who have been in the U.K. since Cromwell. They look a lot and sound Whiter than the Russian Jews we have in the U.S. They don't stand out.

But yeah Jews flocked to U.S. in the twentieth century.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:I don't get it? Most of the people here and in other forums I frequent hate the Jews and are aware of their crimes against humanity, yet, the average American is totally brainwashed and afraid to speak out against them. And most Americans usually suck up to the Jews like bees to honey. I'm sick of the c**k sucking that goes on with them and the protections they receive--being immune to any type of criticism or negativity for fear of being called an "Anti-Semite."
Everyone is afraid to publicly criticize Jews, masons, Illuminati in public, thinking that if they shut up, they will get farther in life and in politics. They think they are being smart. Continuing economic drought, and rigged elections, prove that doesn't work. We may as well speak out. Nothing to lose.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:
Malaysia is an obvious choice, since Dr. Mo spoke out in English and got away with it. Their economy continued to boom. (They hang drug pushers too.)

Venezuela has had a couple of run-ins with Israeli spies. No illusions there.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:I don't get it? Most of the people here and in other forums I frequent hate the Jews and are aware of their crimes against humanity, yet, the average American is totally brainwashed and afraid to speak out against them. And most Americans usually suck up to the Jews like bees to honey. I'm sick of the c**k sucking that goes on with them and the protections they receive--being immune to any type of criticism or negativity for fear of being called an "Anti-Semite."
I wouldn't say that I necessarily hate jews, personally. Ironically, the one and only male friend that I have left here in the US is actually part jewish! We agree on almost 95% of everything when we talk politics. I tread lightly though, especially whenever the topic of Israel comes up, since he is an avid supporter, and obviously, I am not, and I would rather not offend the last decent guy I associate with here. Basically, I just resent living in a society where jews have a disproportionate influence, and all of the baggage that comes along with such a scenario.

The other weird thing is that, when I was in Europe this past summer, eventually, I wasn't even thinking about jews or any other silly racial issues anymore. Even though Europeans are technically more xenophobic than Americans, I actually felt much more comfortable around both them, and with being around the other races of people I meet while over there, as compared to my experiences Stateside. For instance, while in Spain, I was chilling with Spaniards, Africans from Senegal and Ghana, and also hung out with Pakistanis (they treated me to a Hookah bar on the last day of Ramadan), made some good acquaintances with a few Indians, etc. It was only when I got back to the States that I started feeling defensive and annoyed with the non-white folks (it all started at Logan Airport, when I got off the plane, and got a cab to the train station. This black taxi driver tried to rip me off, and it has been all down hill for me since that incident).

Anyway, thanks Jester and Odbo for your advice. Odbo, you made me laugh, as usual.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I encourage those who don't like to Jews to move to a country without Jews instead of complaining all the time.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What about Germany? Russia? Japan?
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:I encourage those who don't like to Jews to move to a country without Jews instead of complaining all the time.
Well gee, that's the whole idea of this thread, isn't it, Einstein? :roll:

Though the demographic map you presented is misleading, because, for instance, even though the map indicates that there is a sizable population of jews in Russia, in reality the jews there don't have a disproportionate influence on the society there anymore (E. Orthodox church influences politics much more), although that may be changing with things like "p***y Riot" being implemented. What this means is that Russia might actually be a viable place for someone looking to escape jewish influence.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
fschmidt wrote:I encourage those who don't like to Jews to move to a country without Jews instead of complaining all the time.
Well gee, that's the whole idea of this thread, isn't it, Einstein? :roll:
Yes it is, and thank you for posting it. I would like others here to follow your lead.
Though the demographic map you presented is misleading, because, for instance, even though the map indicates that there is a sizable population of jews in Russia, in reality the jews there don't have a disproportionate influence on the society there anymore (E. Orthodox church influences politics much more), although that may be changing with things like "p***y Riot" being implemented. What this means is that Russia might actually be a viable place for someone looking to escape jewish influence.
The Eastern Orthodox Church pussied out when confronting p***y Riot, it was rather pathetic. Only Putin had the balls to speak out on the issue (along with some Muslim leaders).

Anyway, in any country that has an significant number of Jews, these Jews will be used as a scapegoat for those looking to blame their problems on others. And Russia does have a significant number of Jews. Those who don't like Jews should simply move to a country that has virtually no Jews. This eliminates the possibility that Jews can be blamed for the problems in that country.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote: The Eastern Orthodox Church pussied out when confronting p***y Riot, it was rather pathetic. .
Tougher than any other church anywhere would have been these days. The women went to jail. What did you want, burning at the stake? Yeah, then that would give you something to really whine about.

Speaking of "pussying out", aren't you the one who turned tail and ran from that particular church? What's the matter, they didn't want to listen to your yammering?

Maybe it's time you shut your Jew mouth about how Christians run their countries and their religious institutions.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:The Eastern Orthodox Church pussied out when confronting p***y Riot, it was rather pathetic. Only Putin had the balls to speak out on the issue (along with some Muslim leaders).
You're right, it's pathetic that they didn't handle this issue the way Israeli Jews might have handled a demoralizing attack on their religion/synagogue; perhaps with some white phosphorus shells to get their point across. Or maybe they could've mustered up some warplanes from their proxy country to attack the P*ssy Rioters... Oh wait, they don't have a country like the US to fight their battles for them.

:roll:

Any chance a vindictive-minded jew like you gets to take a dig at something or someone that doesn't kiss your people's asses or advance your goals, you just lean right into them, don't you? It will be nice to live somewhere I am no longer exposed to this fruit loop, k*ke mentality.
fschmidt wrote:Anyway, in any country that has an significant number of Jews, these Jews will be used as a scapegoat for those looking to blame their problems on others. And Russia does have a significant number of Jews. Those who don't like Jews should simply move to a country that has virtually no Jews. This eliminates the possibility that Jews can be blamed for the problems in that country.
What if I want to get in on some of that "persecution" as payback for all of the mind-f*cking that I've had to endure with your tribe at the helm of my country's agenda for so many years, huh? Don't worry, I'm not interested in your persecution, and besides, I don't want to live in a country that winds up as neutered as Germany has become, thanks to their treatment of your kind.