Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:This is the motivation for this thread. People do f**k up their own countries without outside help, but places with no Jews like Norway or Japan are nicer to live than New York or California.

Listening to them sputter and snarl about us escaping is like listening to an AW. Pointless.
Who is complaining? I encouraged you all to go.

Of course I wouldn't live in liberal New York or California either. I would much prefer Jerusalem.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:But unless you want to argue that Jews do NOT promote central banking, modernism, "social change", feminism, p***, Communism, etc....

...and that they actually create a pro-family, pro-male, traditional environment, and that we should want them as an influential group telling us what to do...

...then I don't think you have anything to contribute here.
Liberal Jews, like all liberals, promote central banking, modernism, "social change", feminism, Communism, etc. Orthodox Jews actually create a pro-family, pro-male, traditional environment.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
davewe wrote:...Goyim are crazy...
Don't ever call us goyim again. Ever.
This forum has at any given time at least 10 anti-Jewish, anti-black or anti-someone else threads going. The words nigger, kike, hebe, etc. are used liberally. Winston supports this crap based on the idea that the forum is a place for free speech and truth. What unadulterated bull shit. If people can spit out kike or hebe or use the word Jew as a pejorative, then surely I can quote an old story using the word goyim.

But you are right - it's still not a nice word and I feel ashamed for using it. I will amend my "Goyim are crazy" statement:
You good fine Christians, who believe in God and his son Jesus Christ, attend church every Sunday, and love your fellow man - are all crazy!

Gee you're right - this sounds so much better!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:But unless you want to argue that Jews do NOT promote central banking, modernism, "social change", feminism, p***, Communism, etc....

...and that they actually create a pro-family, pro-male, traditional environment, and that we should want them as an influential group telling us what to do...

...then I don't think you have anything to contribute here.
Liberal Jews, like all liberals, promote central banking, modernism, "social change", feminism, Communism, etc. Orthodox Jews actually create a pro-family, pro-male, traditional environment.
Yes and no. The group you are talking about is miniscule in this hemisphere. When we say "Orthodox Jews", we mean the folks you call Talmudists, including but not limited to Hasidim. This would include people like the slimy Sen. Joe Lieberman, uber-lobbyist and criminal Jack Abramoff, and Obama crony and sex buddy Rahm Emmanuel.

The kind of Torah-believing Orthodox you're talking about are on the same "side" as conservative Christians in the culture war. But other than a few tokens in conservative groups, they have little power.

Even the Talmudists are not all bad. I have been blessed by kindnesses and friendships. But the same can be said of Communists. We knew a friendly KGB agent in the old days in Soviet Armenia. Great guy. But I still don't want to live under the f***ing KGB.

And if you will admit the truth, neither do you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
But you are right - it's still not a nice word and I feel ashamed for using it. I will amend my "Goyim are crazy" statement:
You good fine Christians, who believe in God and his son Jesus Christ, attend church every Sunday, and love your fellow man - are all crazy!

:lol:

Can't believe I got a laugh on this thread.

Thanks for lightening the mood.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Post by Jester »

Disillusioned_American wrote:I want to know which countries harbor the most anti-jewish and/or anti-zionist sentiments, and also which countries have the absolute LEAST amount of jewish influence, be it their politics, finances, arts, etc.
Belarus?
http://rt.com/politics/belarus-lukashen ... libya-520/
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

davewe wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
davewe wrote:...Goyim are crazy...
Don't ever call us goyim again. Ever.
This forum has at any given time at least 10 anti-Jewish, anti-black or anti-someone else threads going. The words nigger, kike, hebe, etc. are used liberally. Winston supports this crap based on the idea that the forum is a place for free speech and truth. What unadulterated bull shit. If people can spit out kike or hebe or use the word Jew as a pejorative, then surely I can quote an old story using the word goyim.

Jew is a race. Christian is a religion. There are in fact Jewish Christians who belong to the Jewish race but believe in Jesus Christ. So using "goyim" as a synonym for Christian is ridiculous, since some Christians aren't "goyim" but Jews.

I've had enough of this flipping back and forth between Jews being a race or religion depending on what suits them. In this thread we are concerned with the Jewish RACE. So attacking Christianity is pointless since we are discussing a RACE, not a religion.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

No matter where you go, those parasites will be coming to your new country. Why ? Because those Jewish parasties love to move to new developed countries to enjoy life while they can , until the economy hits and then its the time to move to a new place.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Arabian_prince wrote:
No matter where you go, those parasites will be coming to your new country. Why ? Because those Jewish parasties love to move to new developed countries to enjoy life while they can , until the economy hits and then its the time to move to a new place.

Thanks, Arabaian Prince, for "bumping" this old thread.

Re-reading it reminds me of my commitment.

Jester wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Jester wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Here in Mexico there are almost no Jews at all. There is a small Jewish community in Mexico City but it's something like a few thousand which is nothing in a city of 17 million. Outside of Mexico City there are almost no Jews at all. Other than a few hyper-educated liberals (even Mexico has them) most Mexicans don't care about Israel or the Holocaust and neither one of its three main political parties has a set platform on Israel. I would say that Mexico is truly a country with no Jewish influence on its society.

A very telltale sign is that this country lacks a culture of investment banking; there is no Mexican equivalent to Wall Street. Yes, the richest man is a Semite (Carlos Slim, son of Lebanese immigrants) but he made his fortune not through banking but through a department store (Sanborn's) and telephone services (Telmex/Telcel).

Here in Mexico if you were to say "I don't like Jews" most Mexicans would just look at you with a dumbfounded look, since most of them have never even met a Jew. I would recommend coming to Mexico if you want to avoid Jewish influence but don't try conversing with Mexicans about them, it's a waste of time since they know nothing at all about Jews.
Thanks for the encouraging and ON-TOPIC response!
No problem...I hope you are still considering coming to Mexico now!
More so!

I'll be in Mexico shortly, praise God!

¡Viva Mexico!

¡Viva Cristo Rey!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

How about Germany?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A guy from Guinea was telling me they expelled all the Jews from there.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:A guy from Guinea was telling me they expelled all the Jews from there.
That's great. So now all Jew-haters can stop complaining and move to Guinea.
George
Freshman Poster

Post by George »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Jew is a race. Christian is a religion. There are in fact Jewish Christians who belong to the Jewish race but believe in Jesus Christ. So using "goyim" as a synonym for Christian is ridiculous, since some Christians aren't "goyim" but Jews.

I've had enough of this flipping back and forth between Jews being a race or religion depending on what suits them.
This is absolutely correct. Jews do flip back and forth, whenever it suits them, to either being a race or a religion.

Jews may look white, and they use that to their advantage. They call themselves "white", fooling the dumb goy into thinking there's no real difference between Jews and Gentiles - hey, after all, they're both white, right?

But Jews see themselves as totally different from gentiles. They just don't tell you so.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Ifbwe look to their writings, jews are descended from Shem, hence the term semetic. Whites stem from Japeth, however, which includes all the isle of the gentiles. Interestingly, the sons of Ham from which stems African races, like nubia, mizraim, ethiopia etc are NOT numbered among the gentiles. So where do they fit into their grand plan?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Thanatopsis
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Post by Thanatopsis »

I lived in the Czech Republic for a while and there are very few there. Around 4k out of a little under 11 million total. It's a beautiful country too. I miss it there and can't wait to move back. I'm not sure how you feel about non-whites in general but you won't find many there. Also, I'm not sure if you're male or female, but if you're male, you'd definitely appreciate the fact that the women are gorgeous.