Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanics?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanics?

Post by KeepinItForeign »

I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanic

Post by terminator »

KeepinItForeign wrote:I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.
No, they'll just use you & IMO the girl's family will be aghast and talk her out of being with you.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

KeepinItForeign wrote:I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.

I cannot speak for Russia as I've never been there but in Lithuania some girls are into hispanic men as I saw there in Vilnius. Just be genuine and truthful and you should be fine. I myself am hispanic and recently got married to a Lithuanian girl.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

terminator wrote:

Dave.
No, they'll just use you & IMO the girl's family will be aghast and talk her out of being with you.
I thought so.I have seen this here in Canada with Polish parents.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

***JP*** wrote:

Dave.

I cannot speak for Russia as I've never been there but in Lithuania some girls are into hispanic men as I saw there in Vilnius. Just be genuine and truthful and you should be fine. I myself am hispanic and recently got married to a Lithuanian girl.
Hm I might have to give Lithuania a chance then.