What was your final straw w/ local women and search abroad?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

What was your final straw w/ local women and search abroad?

Post by kai8482 »

Taken from another thread I posted in but....I remember the last 3 black women I talked to that led me up to not ever talking to black chicks again. I even remember the exact last time I talked to a black chick was when I approached her and started talking to her at the restaurant / bar. It was going ok for a moment and then she turns to her friend and says,"hrrrmm hhhhmm, I don't know girl, should I holla at him" My jaw dropped. OF course her ugly demeanored bug-eyed friend replies back with,"I wouldn't girl" I called it quits after that. White American fair a bit better but after going over seas, AW don't really hold a torch imo

Whats your story?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

1989. The last girl I dated had several BFs. When I called her, she d' leave the phone receiver by the radio. Playing games n sh-t. She considered it a favor that she was doing me that she was going out with me. I had a job a car treated like like a queen. She treated me like crap. And the nicer I was to her, the worse I got treated.

The following year I was in SE Asia having a hell of a time.

That girl is now 47. About to enter her menopause or well past it.

I am still dating girls as young as she was then- 21. Who is she dating now, I wonder.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:1989. The last girl I dated had several BFs. When I called her, she d' leave the phone receiver by the radio. Playing games n sh-t. She considered it a favor that she was doing me that she was going out with me. I had a job a car treated like like a queen. She treated me like crap. And the nicer I was to her, the worse I got treated.

I am still dating girls as young as she was then- 21. Who is she dating now, I wonder.
Don't wonder. Know that she's not well-off as you are.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ladislav wrote:1989. The last girl I dated had several BFs. When I called her, she d' leave the phone receiver by the radio. Playing games n sh-t. She considered it a favor that she was doing me that she was going out with me. I had a job a car treated like like a queen. She treated me like crap. And the nicer I was to her, the worse I got treated.

As we both now...a man in his 50s really can have the last laugh. ...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Here's my timeline

In high school around 15 or 16 was when I began to think about mail order brides or having a Russian girlfriend. I was too young but I thought about it for the future. Every time I asked a girl out she would either reject me, if I wanted to be a friend she would ignore me, or she would say she was taken (or I knew the girl was taken so I didn't bother). Only 10-15% of the girls were a 7 or above. A large majority of the rest were either 4.5-6.5s, overweight, or obese. It was very liberal and extremely cliquish. Clicks carried over from previous schools and if you weren't a member of a click you weren't anyone. I was a complete loner, no friends, and most times I didn't bother asking girls out. This continued until I graduated.

At my first college, the one I dropped out from, the girls were super sluts. Drinking, drugs, one night stands, some were rumored to have bisexual experiences, and most of the guys were complete scum. I f***ing hated it. I didn't really know that all the girls would be so slutty becaue I didn't really research virginity or think a lot about it when I was 18 or 19 (however, I would say that it was an important factor but
not yet one of my mandatory requirements). I was very naive and somewhat unawakened back then. My true awakening began at the age of 19

Beginning around age 20 was when I was 90% done with American girls. I took a one year break completely from even thinking about a girlfriend after I became too depressed and angry to even think about girls. Virginity became an extremely important factor but it was not yet mandatory.

From ages 21-22 was when I had somewhat of an interest in getting a girlfriend again. So I tried online dating which was a complete failure. I had the courage to ask two out two freshman girls as a friend at one of my newer colleges. One said that she was "sort of" taken. The other one ignored me after a few messages so I just didn't bother. Beginning last August virginity became absolutely mandatory. I knew those girls were likely sluts but I figured there would be no harm in just trying to be a platonic friend. They don't even want that because college girls think a guy asking out equals he is interested in being more than a friend.

I'm happy they did that because after my experiences last year and earlier this year I have no more interest in making any efforts to be a friend with American girls. I would never want a relationship with one either. Looking at attractive girls is something that has now become similar to looking at statues or paintings. Only 1 out of 40 girls provokes a minor attraction instinct but that fades after I remember all the facts and that I know she wouldn't be a virgin.

So it was a somewhat slow process for me but I can say I am completely and forever done having anything to do with American girls.