Chosen Destination: Guatemala

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Apeiron
Freshman Poster

Chosen Destination: Guatemala

Post by Apeiron »

I have decided to go to Guatemala in June or July for a week or two. I speak damn good Spanish, so that will not be a problem for me. If I like the place, I might return. I've landed a job where I could sock away a substantial amount of money for my trip, so that won't be a problem either.

I still need to apply for a passport though. What I want to know is, where could I get travel vaccines on the cheap?
"The wind does not respect a fool."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Chosen Destination: Guatemala

Post by OutWest »

Apeiron wrote:I have decided to go to Guatemala in June or July for a week or two. I speak damn good Spanish, so that will not be a problem for me. If I like the place, I might return. I've landed a job where I could sock away a substantial amount of money for my trip, so that won't be a problem either.

I still need to apply for a passport though. What I want to know is, where could I get travel vaccines on the cheap?
Try your county health department...