Which Latin American country is best for a white guy?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
justsomeguy
Freshman Poster

Which Latin American country is best for a white guy?

Post by justsomeguy »

What Latin American country do white guys fair the best in as far as women go?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The least white the country, the better. Therefore Central America or Bolivia would be good for you.

However, you need to choose the country where you like the women because there are many countries where the women might like you but you will not like them.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My good friend did some research and he tends to like Uraguay.
justsomeguy
Freshman Poster

Post by justsomeguy »

Thanks for the advice!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Skateboard, Contrarian, and I point you to the nearest uber-god-loving-pro-Caucasian country of Perú.
justsomeguy
Freshman Poster

Post by justsomeguy »

What about Brazil or Columbia?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Personally I like the girls from the Dominican Republic. And you can always go across the border to meet sexy Haitian girls (who maybe less suck up than Dominican girls).

Also Columbian and Argentinian girls seem to be crowd favorites.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I had a great time in Panama. The girls there speak English and are used to Americans.
justsomeguy
Freshman Poster

Post by justsomeguy »

What about a country with darker skined Latinas not afro Latinas more or less Mestizo Latinas?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

justsomeguy wrote:What about a country with darker skined Latinas not afro Latinas more or less Mestizo Latinas?
And see this is why the new expat sub-forum needs to be erected because you have a.ssclowns like this guy that barely
post anything. Furthermore, guys like this will get the free information he needs and run back to another forum for free
information. People like this probably are the reason why mongering is becoming expensive in places like the Dominican
Republic. I`m so glad that I have my unknown, off-the-radar foreign, Tier-3 cities/towns which have who.rehouses that would even
make Vanessa Del Rio and Janet Jacme blush.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Skateboard, Contrarian, and I point you to the nearest uber-god-loving-pro-Caucasian country of Perú.
This.

Peru.

I knew a 50-ish blonde nerd security guard who went to Peru and was a rock star.

I knew a horny on-the-make Peruviana who was after me, who admitted in conversation that I could easily have a Peruviana OF ANY AGE I WANTED if I went there. I was probably 51 at the time of the conversation.

I assume you are talking about optimal place to have your choice of girlfriends.

Uruguay is friendly, FSchmidt liked it, and I like everything about the place. People, food, rugby, Armenians, neutrality, etc. But I don't think you get rockstar status just for being White there, so it's probably not your best two-week-tour kind of place.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

See. Wannabe Diplomat Harlem rappers like KillHoffa cannot get enough thumbs-up.
Let's speak in a language that you know best since you have the intelligence quotient of an iota of a planarian.

I get more props and stunts than Bruce Willis....Guess which Hip-Hop record that's from? F.uck n.igga you.

I should stop. The more I speak about Hip-Hop culture, the more Blacker I become alas Black-on-Black crime
you'd impose on me just because you know your White Ameican daddy wouldn't tolerate any antagonism from
you subcultured a.ssholes.

You probably had or have a job delivering food and you had to ask the customer for the debit card they paid for the food because you know they would fire your Black a.ss for not scratching the last four digits of the card they used to buy the food online or over the phone with their card just because you are Black and they are non-Black with only an EOE-hiring respect for you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which Latin American country is best for a white guy?

Post by yick »

When girls talk about liking 'white guys' they mean these guys who look like him...

Not guys who look like the one below - nothing particulary wrong with him but he is a normal looking white dude, but when girls in ALL these countries are talking about white guys and how they like them - it's movie stars because they're the main point of reference - not Mr Average white dude

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which Latin American country is best for a white guy?

Peru, Brazil....all the colour-caste countries in LatAm. The Spanish and the Portuguese did a colonization number on LatAm which as admixed as I look STILL have problems in the Western Hemisphere (bka the American continents). The Portuguese were nicer than the Spanish bar-none; it showed in how they treated their slaves, but due to globalizaiton of American media, the defunct of Orkut (which Brazilians segued onto Facebook and Instagram where now Brazilian women have an ego from here to Venus now!!!), there's a neo-new-White movement even if locally they aren't White but White in comparison and U.S.-styled feminism took a new approach as it used backdoor hacking algorithms to infiltrate the "brancos (Whites of Brasil)" and make htem racist and more classist than before.