What are the best solutions for gallstones?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What is the best solution for gallstones?

Post by Winston »

Update:

Well Dianne's gallstone attacks still haven't stopped. And no doctor in the Philippines is willing to take out the stones only. So I guess she has no choice but to get her gallbladder removed. That sucks. All just because of a stupid stone. Thanks for all your suggestions guys... NOT! :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wonder why david copperfield or david blaine cant just teleport diannes gallstone out. Lol. Theyve done a lot of great teleportation tricks before. Lol. Or sai baba.

Or why cant the surgeon just shake or squeeze out the stones by hand or instrument, or squeeze them back into the gallbladder so it doesnt get stuck in the bile duct? Lol

Or why cant dianne jump up and down and shake around to shake out the stone? Lol. Or massage her gallbladder with her fingers to rub it out? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some interesting discussions and views on Quora about gallstones and gallbladder removal.

https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-gallston ... be-removed

https://www.quora.com/Ive-multiple-smal ... Gallblader

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-person-live ... er-removed

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-reliab ... er-removal

https://www.quora.com/What-causes-galls ... event-them

This must be the Chinese patented surgery to remove gallstones only without gallbladder, that Rock got:

https://www.quora.com/Is-gallbladder-re ... more-money
I do not understand why we have been so slow to adopt the Chinese endoscope (Chinese invention patent No. ZL200810199041.2) that has been highly successful at removing gallstones, gallbladder polyps, and cystic duct calculus. It even removes sand-like sludge, and . . . it can smoothly perform these procedures. Seven years ago, in 2012, it was documented that this series of gallbladder endoscopes is safe, reliable, and effective for gallstone removal without gallbladder excision.

(see article, An easier way to remove gallstones, Date: January 26, 2012, Design and application of a new series of gallbladder endoscopes that facilitate gallstone removal without gallbladder excision. (Design and application of a new series of gallbladder endoscopes that facilitate gallstone removal without gallbladder excision.)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22299994/
Design and Application of a New Series of Gallbladder Endoscopes That Facilitate Gallstone Removal Without Gallbladder Excision

Tie Qiao 1, Wan-Chao Huang, Xiao-Bing Luo, Yang-De Zhang

Abstract

In recent years, some Chinese doctors have proposed a new concept, gallstone removal without gallbladder excision, along with transition of the medical model. As there is no specialized endoscope for gallstone removal without gallbladder excision, we designed and produced a new series of gallbladder endoscopes and accessories that have already been given a Chinese invention patent (No. ZL200810199041.2). The design of these gallbladder endoscopes was based on the anatomy and physiology of the gallbladder, characteristics of gallbladder disease, ergonomics, and industrial design. This series of gallbladder endoscopes underwent clinical trials in two hospitals appointed by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The clinical trials showed that surgeries of gallstones, gallbladder polyps, and cystic duct calculus could be smoothly performed with these products. In summary, this series of gallbladder endoscopes is safe, reliable, and effective for gallstone removal without gallbladder excision. This note comprehensively introduces the research and design of this series of gallbladder endoscopes.
Is this ad real or a scam?

Easy Natural Method Gets Rid of Gallstones in as Little as ONE Day... With No Pain, No Surgery, No Drugs… GUARANTEED!
http://gallstoneadvice.com/?hop=camelliaw

Winston
Site Admin

Re: What are the best solutions for gallstones?

Post by Winston »

Interesting story in the Lancet Journal about a man whose wife was able to flush out her gallstones by a simple apple juice and olive oil protocol. See below.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 5/fulltext
My wife has treated herself for gallstones. She took for 1 week 1 L apple juice daily and on the 7th day 1 cup of olive oil just before going to bed. She then lay on her left side during the night. Next morning the stones were collected in the stool. They were soft and brown. At the university hospital they were recognised as fatty stones. For easy collection of the stones the bowels can be cleaned by an oral dose of magnesium sulphate at noon and skipping of the evening meal on day 7.
In comparison with the chemical prescription, apple-juice therapy is kinder to the human body and will have only some minor untasty side-effects.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wonder why they don't just do this. It sounds a lot better than removing the whole gallbladder.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/153981
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatolography

When a person with gallstones cannot have surgery or ursodeoxycholic acid, they may undergo endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatolography (ERCP), which requires a local anesthetic. A flexible fiber-optic camera, or endoscope, goes into mouth, through the digestive system, and into the gallbladder.

An electrically heated wire widens the opening of the bile duct. The stones are then removed or left to pass into the intestine.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20364895
Procedure to remove stones. Your doctor may perform a procedure called endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) to remove any stones blocking the bile ducts or cystic duct.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Eric Berg explains what causes gallstones and how to prevent them.

In this video, I want to share with you what causes gallstones. Gallstones are really cholesterol stones. This situation isn’t really caused be consuming too much cholesterol. The real cause may be that you don’t have enough bile to break down cholesterol stones.

Bile is made in the liver and is stored in the gallbladder. Bile helps you dissolve fats in your diet. A low bile situation is actually a symptom of something else.

Low bile could be a symptom of:
• Excess estrogen
• Excess cortisol
• Excess insulin
• Low-fat diets
• Constipation

To help dissolve the stones, you would want to increase your bile by pinpointing what’s causing the low bile situation and correcting your diet. In the meantime, bile salt also dissolves gallstones.
https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorde ... prevention
Recent studies have shown that moderate consumption of olive oil (about 2 tablespoons a day) may actually lower your chances of developing gallstones. An ingredient in olive oil evidently helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and gallbladder. Researchers have found that the incidence of gallstones is relatively low among people who live in areas where olive oil consumption is high.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

On YouTube, everyone says this man, Andreas Moritz, is the top expert on gallbladder flushes that get gallstones out. Many people said his method works and has stopped their gallbladder attacks and removed all their stones until there was none left. Thousands of people in fact, so it can't be wrong.

Here's his summary of how to do his gallbladder flush protocol.

His website:

https://www.ener-chi.com/

Free PDF of the protocol outlined in his book "The Amazing Liver And Gallbladder Flush" By Andreas Moritz.

https://www.academia.edu/35286564/The_A ... Moritz.pdf

His book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TU0RFG/re ... TF8&btkr=1

Important response to critics by Andreas Moritz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkmB0RcJt88

Andreas Moritz has replied in his book to the accusations that the stones that result from the flush are only soap stones made of olive oil. Here is his reply. It would be useful if you could discuss every one of his points:

There is an effort on behalf of certain well-known herbalists, doctors, and establishments to discredit the beneficial effects of the liver flush by stating that these gallstones are actually “soap stones” made of olive oil or are produced by the liver in response to the sudden ingestion of large quantities of olive oil. These individuals have their own reasons for making such statements, which is not for me to comment on. They have obviously never done a liver flush themselves. Otherwise they would realize what these stones are made of and what happens to their body when they release them. Below are a number of responses to such a claim:

1. Olive oil does not assume the putrid smell that emanates from most released gallstones. The smell is unlike that produced by fecal matter.
2. Olive oil cannot congeal into such relatively hard or dense structures, even if it were chemically altered and manipulated in a laboratory. This is even more impossible, given the short time frame the olive oil has to travel through the GI tract and the total unavailability of any thickening agents.
3. Analysis of released gallstones reveals that the majority contain all the basic ingredients that make up bile fluid. Organic matter may also be present. Many of these stones consist of layers and layers of old, dark-green bile, something that does not happen overnight. The rest of the stones are the typical calcified gallstones found in the gallbladder. The dark-red or black bilirubin stones some people pass during their flushes certainly cannot pass as olive oil ―soap stones.‖
4. The olive oil mixture does not even go through the liver, as it would if it were combined with food. Therefore, during the liver flush, the liver does nothing but release gallstones and bile. Neither the liver nor the small intestine can act as a soap stone factory.
5. Once the liver and gallbladder are completely clean, no more gallstones are released after ingesting the oil/citrus juice mixture. If these stones were indeed made from olive oil, they would also occur during a liver flush done after the liver has been completely cleansed and all bile ducts are clear and open. However, this is not the case. The liver flush produces no more stones once the liver is clean, regardless how much olive oil one ingests. Besides, the olive oil consumed during liver flushes does not always produce the same results. During one flush only 50 stones may come out, whereas during the next one, as many as 1,000 may be expelled.
6. Because of intolerance to olive oil, some people have used, for example, clear-colored macadamia nut oil during their flushes and produced precisely the same green-colored stones. Cholesterol stones that exactly match these green stones can be found in the bile ducts of dissected livers.
7. If stones were just blobs of olive oil, why do so many people get cured from chronic illnesses such as asthma, allergies, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and even paralysis, after passing numerous ―soap stones‖ during their liver flushes?
8. Many people have released stones of different colors: black, red, green, white, yellow, and tan. Olive oil does not have coloring agents in it to produce stones of different colors.
9. People who have sent their stones in for chemical analysis have received reports that almost all the stones were made from cholesterol and salts. These constituents are identical to those in the cholesterol stones found in gallbladders that have been removed. A very small number of ―stones‖ consisted of organic matter of unknown origin. These could easily have been trapped in the bile ducts along with the gallstones.
10. Quite a few individuals, including me myself, have sometimes passed green cholesterol stones on the evening of the flush, even before taking the olive oil mixture. Others, who had already done several liver flushes, have reported stones coming out during the apple juice phase, all without the help of olive oil. The stones that come out on their own have no different shape, color, and smell than the ones released during the actual flushes.
11. It is conventional medicine, and not the author, that proved the presence of cholesterol stones in the bile ducts of the liver. The medical term for these stones is ―intrahepatic stones,‖ or ―biliary stones.‖ These green stones, made of cholesterol and some bile constituents, are, in fact, oily and decompose when exposed to warmer air temperatures and oxygen. Cholesterol itself consists of about 96 percent water. These cholesterol stones are quickly broken down by destructive bacteria when released into the environment. This does not occur, however, while they are trapped in the bile ducts of the liver.
12. Plenty of photographs have been taken of dissected livers and are in the medical archives of university clinics that show the presence of these stones in the bile ducts of the liver.
13. It is a medically proven fact that millions of people regularly pass green sludge consisting of sometimes dozens of green cholesterol stones in response to eating a very fatty meal. These stones are not composed of the oils or fats that were ingested. They are forced out of the liver and gallbladder along with the expelled bile. Unfortunately, unlike during liver flushing, some of the stones get caught in the common bile duct or even in the pancreatic duct. There is no difference between the stones that are released involuntarily and those passed voluntarily during a liver flush.

The liver flush is not the result of a placebo effect. The calcified stones released by the gallbladder, usually after five to eight liver flushes, are identical to those found in dissected gallbladders. They do not disintegrate and remain stone hard. Only semicalcified stones may shrink in time; yet the calcified shell remains intact.

I personally suffered over forty gallbladder attacks during a period of more than ten years, and my gallbladder was packed with stones, causing a painful, short spinal scoliosis. Since my first liver flush I never suffered another attack. The scoliosis, among other health problems, vanished after my twelfth flush. After that, none of my yearly flushes has produced any stones, although I used exactly the same procedure. My gallbladder is completely clean and efficient now.

Thousands of people from all over the world have saved their gallbladders through liver flushing. Others have fully regained their health and even saved their own lives by doing this flush. Those who intentionally promote or spread the strange and unsubstantiated claim that liver flushing produces olive soap stones, rob their compatriots and themselves of the opportunity to take care of their own health. This is something they will have to live with.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Full interview with Andreas Moritz. Very interesting. I didn't know our livers had tons of stones in them that even contain past toxic memories in them. If so, releasing them could help you lose weight, but you'd also experience past bad memories too, which some have reported experiencing.

DVD about Andrew Moritz's Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Link to download Andreas Mortiz's ebook.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=19428991

Andreas Moritz - The Amazing Liver Cleanse - A Powerful Approach to Improve Your Health and Vitality (pdf) - roflcopter2110

Genre: Abdominal, Alternative Medicine
Publisher: AuthorHouse
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1403329974
ISBN-13: 978-1403329974
Format: PDF

In this revised edition of his best-selling book, The Amazing Liver Cleanse, Andreas Moritz addresses the most common but rarely recognized cause of illness gallstones congesting the liver. Twenty million Americans suffer from attacks of gallstones every year. In many cases, treatment merely consists of removing the gallbladder, at the cost of $5 billion a year. But this purely symptom-oriented approach does not eliminate the cause of the illness, and in many cases, sets the stage for even more serious conditions. Most adults living in the industrialized world, and especially those suffering a chronic illness such as heart disease, arthritis, MS, cancer, or diabetes, have hundreds if not thousands of gallstones (mainly clumps of hardened bile) blocking the bile ducts of their liver.

This book provides a thorough understanding of what causes gallstones in the liver and gallbladder and why these stones can be held responsible for the most common diseases so prevalent in the world today. It provides the reader with the knowledge needed to recognize the stones and gives the necessary, do-it-yourself instructions to painlessly remove them in the comfort of ones home. It also gives practical guidelines on how to prevent new gallstones from being formed. The widespread success of The Amazing Liver Cleanse is a testimony to the power and effectiveness of the cleanse itself. The liver cleanse has led to extraordinary improvements in health and wellness among thousands of people who have already given themselves the precious gift of a strong, clean, revitalized liver.

When The Body Complains

If you experience major, persisting health problems, either physical or emotional, your liver may be congested with toxic compounds that are trapped within deposits of hardened bile (intrahepatic gallstones). Almost every health condition, beauty problem and premature aging are closely linked with declined liver performance which is elusive to blood tests. Congestion in the bile ducts of the liver undermines the body's effort to make proper use of ingested food and vital energy. This, in turn, may lead to accentuated expressions of discomfort, including fear, anger, impatience, greed, depression, dis-ease and cynicism. Cleansing the liver of existing obstructions and impurities can help restore balance, vitality and happiness in every facet of your life.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lots of info about gallstones and gallbladder/liver flushes.

https://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/ ... _flush.asp

https://www.curezone.org/gallstones/

Regarding naysayers.

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads ... der.53078/
Should I have my gallbladder removed ?

You should fight like heck to keep your gallbladder and any other organ the doctor says needs to be removed because you end up trading one problem for many other problems and that can't be undone. This means you don't roll over and give up at the slightest failure. I sense that is what happens to some people who do try some remedies and did surgery. Like pain pill, they are looking for a quick solution and doctor falsely gives reassurance that everything will be ok. Moritz said that one person had no stones until the 7th flush. One anecdotal report had gallbladder pain increase until flush number 10 but that is rare too. It takes persistence and experimentation. You dig in for the long haul.

What about all the naysayers on this flush ?

On some technical level, they can be correct about something but they are no where to be seen or heard when talking about all the unnecessary gallbladder operations. They are part of the problem. They use scare tactics on people like something getting caught in billary duct. I can say that if you go outside, you may be struck by lightning so don't go outside ever. There is technical truth to it but that's all. They hum the same lie that - doctor knows best. It's ok to get their perspective but they are part of the problem. There are overwhelmingly positive reviews on the flush but they ignore that. If the medical establishment were truly interested in healing, this liver/gallbladder flush would have been studied in clinical trials. They remain silent about the medical establishment not lifting a finger to study this. Like so many other natural cures, their agenda isn't about healing.

Given all the things out there, there is enough scientific evidence that says that cholesterol stones can be broken/dissolved. Many gallstones may not show up on scans unless they are calcified hence doctors will claim nothing is there. Cleaning out the organs of all the crud like bile sludge, fatty deposits, cholesterol build up, gravel, stones etc won't be highlighted by most doctors. They will say everything is ok.

On an anecdotal level, there is hard evidence that people are expelling gravel, calcified stones and other crud of various kinds. People cancel their gallbladder surgery. There are many reviews on line.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Just went to another doctor yesterday. He was a gastroenterologist that my dad recommended because he seems honest and polite and doesn't try to push or promote anything. So i decided to get another opinion to see what would happen.

He was indeed a nice guy. He didn't tell me that i had to get surgery or try to push or scare me into it. But he said that surgery was the standard treatment of hospitals in general for gallstone problems. Instead he gave me some pills called ursodeoxycholic acid, which he said were bile acids, to take. I looked it up online and medical sites say it can dissolve gallstones. Wow. See below.

I wonder why the surgeon didnt give me those before instead of pushing surgery. If this can dissolve gallstones then why isn't it given to everyone with gallstone problems? I wonder if Rock tried this before.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compou ... holic-acid
Ursodeoxycholic acid or ursodiol is a naturally occurring bile acid that is used dissolve cholesterol gall stones and to treat cholestatic forms of liver diseases including primary biliary cirrhosis.

Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid found in the bile of bears (Ursidae) as a conjugate with taurine. Used therapeutically, it prevents the synthesis and absorption of cholesterol and can lead to the dissolution of gallstones.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good news. Apparently, Ursodeoxycholic acid, aka ursodiol, has been shown by studies to be fairly effective for dissolving gallstones. But it may take 3 to 6 weeks to do so. That's not bad. The success rate seems to be decent, at between 40 and 60 percent, but only for partial dissolution of the stones, not full. However, this only works on cholesterol gallstones (which is what most gallstones are made of) but do not work on calcified gallstones. (I have no idea whether doctors can determine which type you have from scans though) So if you ever have gallstones, you can ask your doctor or pharmacist to give you that. See the links and studies below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursodeoxy ... ne_disease

Gallstone disease
UDCA has been used as medical therapy in gallstone disease (cholelithiasis) and for biliary sludge.[3][4] UDCA helps reduce the cholesterol saturation of bile and leads to gradual dissolution of cholesterol-rich gallstones.[3]

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2689115/

During treatment with ursodiol for dissolution of gallstones, symptoms of biliary distress began to improve after three to six weeks. Gallstones will recur in about 50% of patients, but no consensus exists on management of patients after dissolution of their stones. Overall, ursodiol is a safe and effective litholytic agent.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3062079/

Although well known for more than 20 years in Japan as a treatment for biliary distress and dyspepsia, ursodiol has been tested as a gallstone-dissolving agent only since 1976. Successful dissolution occurs in 30-80% of subjects with radiolucent gallstones, depending on the size and number of the stones. Calcified or pigment stones do not respond to this treatment.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3072172/

Complete dissolution has been achieved in 17 percent of patients with noncalcified, radiolucent, floating, cholesterol gallstones.

(This study contradicts the one above it with a lower success rate for some reason)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2672842/

Medical therapy with oral bile acids is appropriate for patients who present with small cholesterol stones and for patients with larger cholesterol gallstones who cannot or will not have surgery. Oral bile acids may also be valuable in the treatment of gallstone recurrence before it has become symptomatic or to prevent recurrence after prior successful dissolution of recurrent stones.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2598766/

Ursodeoxycholic acid (ursodiol) has been shown to be an effective oral agent for dissolution of gallstones that also has a favorable safety profile. In the selection of patients as candidates for this treatment, stone characteristics and the functional status of the gallbladder are the two most important criteria. Small, primarily cholesterol stones (radiolucent on plain film) are the most suitable for oral dissolution therapy.

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a699047.html

Ursodiol is used to dissolve gallstones in people who do not want surgery or cannot have surgery to remove gallstones.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/grp/2012/159438/

Effect of Ursodeoxycholic Acid Alone and Ursodeoxycholic Acid Plus Domperidone on Radiolucent Gallstones and Gallbladder Contractility in Humans

At the end of the treatment period of 12 months, complete stone clearance was achieved in 9 (40.9%) of the patients in UDCA group and in 7 (38.8%) of the patients in UDCA plus domperidone.

https://gut.bmj.com/content/gutjnl/29/4/428.full.pdf

Dissolution of gall stones with an ursodeoxycholic acid
menthol preparation: a controlled prospective double
blind trial

In group A stones dissolved completely in six of 16
patients (37.5%) and partially in another six of 16
(37.5%). In group B there was complete dissolution
in nine of 17 patients (53%) and partial dissolution in
four of 17 (23%).

https://www.gastrojournal.org/article/0 ... 0977-9/pdf

https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/article- ... edFrom=PDF

Final Outcome of Ursodeoxycholic Acid Treatment in 126 Patients with Radiolucent Gallstones

Complete or partial gallstone dissolution was achieved in 74 (59 per cent). However, only 22 achieved complete gallstone dissolution, as judged by two normal oral cholecystograms; ultrasonograms were performed in 16 of these patients, and all were normal.

All patients with complete gallstone dissolution had shown partial stone dissolution at 6–12 months; of those with partial stone dissolution at six months, only 25 per cent went on to complete gallstone dissolution, and then always within two years.

Thus, despite relatively high partial gallstone dissolution rates, the ultimate efficacy of UDCA in achieving complete gallstone dissolution is low.

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/overv ... der-stones

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mainstream medical studies claim that natural gallbladder flush remedies have a strong anecdotal report, so they admit it may help some people.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19803550/
The gallbladder flush is a folk remedy said to promote the passage of gallstones. While minimal scientific evidence supports the efficacy of this treatment, anecdotal reports suggest the gallbladder flush may be beneficial for some people.
Other natural remedies for gallstones.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... treatments

And again, ursodiol can be used to dissolve gallstones that are small, but it takes a while, maybe a few months to work. See below.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/womens-h ... gallstones
Medical options

If you can't or don't want to undergo surgery and your gallstones are small, one option is to take ursodiol (Actigall, Urso), a naturally occurring bile acid that helps dissolve cholesterol stones when taken by mouth two to four times a day. It's also used to prevent the formation of gallstones in people who are losing weight quickly. Ursodiol dissolves only those gallstones made of cholesterol, and it may take several months before it has an effect.

Drug therapy is occasionally combined with lithotripsy, in which sound waves from outside the body are used to break gallstones into pieces that dissolve more easily or are small enough to safely pass through the bile duct. Unfortunately, stones are likely to recur after medical treatment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. A herb called Chanca Piedra seems to soften or dissolve gallstones. Its Peruvian translation is "stone breaker". I'm taking it now and it does alleviate the pain in my right side for sure. You can get it on Amazon below or iherb.com. See the links below. It comes in liquid form and capsule form. As you can see, many customers said that it gets rid of both gallstones and kidney stones. People have even posted photos of the stones that they passed out as proof.

https://www.amazon.com/Chanca-Piedra-80 ... B071KR997R

https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Pharm-Break ... 00028NYQM/

https://www.amazon.com/customerpicks/Ex ... 42541ab018

It also comes in tea form too.

https://itshealthtea.com/chanca-piedra- ... allstones/

Health article on Chanca Piedra.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/chanca-piedra-4799790

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some Chanca Piedra capsules and powder that you can get on Ebay for cheap with free shipping, but they are from India and Peru. See the links to Ebay below. A lot of people claim this works and helps them pass out stones from the kidneys or gallbladder, so it very likely does.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Organic-Chanca ... 2780635934

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Organic-Chanca ... 3171815510

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chanca-Piedra- ... 4008578453