Cost of Living in Spain

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Cost of Living in Spain

Post by gnosis »

My living abroad experience is limited to Asia. I'm interested in possibly living in Spain. Can anyone weigh in on the cost of living in Spain, especially in Barcelona or Madrid? Does anybody on this forum have any personal experiences in Spain? What sort of monthly income would you need to survive or be reasonably comfortable?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Cost of Living in Spain

Post by Wolfeye »

Would like to know this, myself. I'm still thinking of Czechia or somewhere over there, but Spain is still an interesting place to me. Fernando Aguirre has a Modernsurvivalsit channel on Youtube & a blog, plus a couple of books (in the second one, it details living expenses & such a bit more).