How come AFA has no Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese women listed?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come AFA has no Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese women listed?

Post by Winston »

There are Vietnamese women on AFA. Not many though, just a few. See below.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/vi ... -women.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/vi ... omen-2.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about this Korean woman on AFA? She looks like a perfect 10 model. Dang! Is she Eurasian or full Korean? What do you think @zboy1
and @chanta76?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info211010.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Mackerel @kangarunner aren't these Vietnamese girls/ladies perfect looking and look sweet and unspoiled and feminine? Wow! Impossible to find in America!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I;m convince almost 90% of the profiles on those sites are cat fish and fake. Prove me otherwise?
Heck if you prove me otherwise that majority of those women are real I pay you some money.