What is wrong with me?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
TravelIsLife3921
Freshman Poster

What is wrong with me?

Post by TravelIsLife3921 »

I am 30 years old African American man and I have midly struggled with dating women my own age. I like to date women of all races I’ve tried dating black women here in the US I love black women my sisters but no offense it’s just something about the American sistas I can’t click with i don’t know what it is. I have gotten a little bit better attention from white American women. I’m below average personally I don’t really have high self esteem. I have a great personality my height is around 5’6” 5’11”. I do workout and all. Still no luck with women here in the US. I keep hearing that girls in the US will judge you by your looks and not your personality. Sometimes I feel that way a lot and overseas international women are really not like that at all. I have tried dating on Tinder a dating app. I’ve read stories of black American men doing great in the UK, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Asian countries. I’ve tried finding love on different international dating sites as well. Still no luck. Haven’t found love on tinder either and I am able to talk to women overseas on that app not sure if that’s a good idea or not the women in other countries don’t talk to me at all or even like my picture. Sorry for the long winded post but that’s the first half of my story. Second half is much shorter we are getting to the end here. So I hear a lot of negavity online about how black men do not do well overseas including Australia, Asia, South America/Central America, even Arab/middle eastern countries if their into black men or not I thought they normally stick with their own because of religion rules they have to follow. Anyways I’ve hear stories of Australians being racist towards blacks but on the other hand I notice we are very welcomed in the land down under. South American women don’t like us because they prefer light skinned men/white men. Black skin is often looked down upon in South American countries/and Asian countries. So I’m not sure what to believe I’ve heard Japanese and Filipino women are open to dating black men but I’ve heard Filipinos can be racist. I guess it depends on the individual with all of this in the end. I haven’t traveled outside of the US but have been to the carribean. Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Hawaii(US), Bermuda, Barbados, St.Thomas/Virgin Islands and various American Cities that’s all. I want to know your thoughts here thanks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: What is wrong with me?

Post by flowerthief00 »

Not sure what you mean by "my height is around 5’6” 5’11”". Does it fluctuate between both of those numbers according to the time of day like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?

Anyway, I have bad news and good news for you.

The bad news is that you are probably right that women from a lot of countries are not interested in dating black. Not that I would know personally, but general observation is that women strongly favor men of the same race & culture as their own. Data taken from surveys of online dating has also borne that out. White women wanna date White. Asian women wanna date Asian. Latino women wanna date Latino.

The good news is that, as you also realized, individuals can have preferences, and the Black Fetish is a real thing. I've seen it in female friends, co-workers, acquaintances who aren't black. In fact, sometimes a black man can really clean up in a town if there are few other black men around in proportion to the women who wish to date one. Supply vs demand. So it might be worth researching where those places are among those places that you are interested in.

Just don't expect women from anywhere to judge you by personality more than looks. Looks is 10x more important to them, and they are extremely stern judges.
I guess I had bad news, good news, and bad news.
TravelIsLife3921
Freshman Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 9:56 pm
Not sure what you mean by "my height is around 5’6” 5’11”". Does it fluctuate between both of those numbers according to the time of day like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?

Anyway, I have bad news and good news for you.

The bad news is that you are probably right that women from a lot of countries are not interested in dating black. Not that I would know personally, but general observation is that women strongly favor men of the same race & culture as their own. Data taken from surveys of online dating has also borne that out. White women wanna date White. Asian women wanna date Asian. Latino women wanna date Latino.

The good news is that, as you also realized, individuals can have preferences, and the Black Fetish is a real thing. I've seen it in female friends, co-workers, acquaintances who aren't black. In fact, sometimes a black man can really clean up in a town if there are few other black men around in proportion to the women who wish to date one. Supply vs demand. So it might be worth researching where those places are among those places that you are interested in.

Just don't expect women from anywhere to judge you by personality more than looks. Looks is 10x more important to them, and they are extremely stern judges.
I guess I had bad news, good news, and bad news.
So your basically a non believer in interracial dating and you believe people should stick to their own race not only in the US but around the world? If that’s what your trying to tell out of what all I just said then your not much help to me. Interracial dating exists so let’s just end that conversation right their. Your just saying because of me being black I don’t have much options on the table of dating different ethnicities? Whether if I’m good looking, average or just plain ugly? I know guys with darker skin always have the harder time of dating another race please don’t remind me of that I know white men still have the advantage because lighter skin is more accepted in other countries worldwide. They like worship whiter skin. I don’t get what your really saying I think your bad news and good news just all came out to be bad news at the end of the day. Your a strong believer of people dating their own race and it’s 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TravelIsLife3921
Freshman Poster

So your saying basically when black men go abroad to other countries they have bad luck with other foreign women and they are only likely to be attracted to their own race of women??l