Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

zhuangbi wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 3:51 pm
Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 8:31 am
Yeah but you guys. My son's friends who already went to America all told him it was fine and that they didn't experience any bullying there. They also said school bullying is a thing of the 80s. Today's politically correct kids don't do that anymore.

Also, there are many signs that he is meant to go to the US, including a strong innate desire, as if it was destined or meant to be.

Regardless Rock, Mr S and other advisors said he should try living in the US. Because if he doesn't he will always wonder what happened if he didn't go. His thirst to see the US is unquenchable. Better for him to go than constantly wanting to go and always wondering about it.

Keep in mind that in the Philippines the locals see things differently than we do. Of course they see the US as a better life still. I also sense that higher forces are helping my son go to the US too as if it's part of his destiny.

Also Dianne's relatives want to help him go to school in the US. They already found a good school for him that is rated good on the school review websites. It seems the forces of destiny definitely want him to go there and are giving him a helping hand.

Besides my son says he's not happy in the Philippines so he has a right to seek his happiness abroad too. Right? You have to consider his viewpoint too. If he doesn't try it he will never know. And he's not happy in the Philippines anyway so it could be that he's not meant to stay there.
If you send your kid to US, better send him to a school that is majority asian
No such schools even exist in the U.S. at least I don't think they do. Asians mostly live in all the leftist states also like California which is where the large majority of them reside, and no Leftist state is going to go for the all-exclusive ethnicity when their goal is "diversity". Only black colleges are allowed to demand having an all-black student body since no one white would make such demands, if they did they would get labeled racist by default, it's bullshit. But when I was going to school, the Hmong students outnumbered everyone in Elementary, then in Jr High it was mostly Hispanics. By the time I got to Highschool, it was mostly blacks, lots of Hmong students, and some Hispanics but whites were rarer at the HS I went to. The whites mostly went to another school on the other side of town, so my HS barely had any. College, however, had plenty of Whites, little to no blacks, very few Asians.

If there is anywhere in the U.S. with all Asian student population it would probably be located in an area that has Asian teachers that make up the entire teaching faculty. Otherwise your not going to see whites teaching a full class of Asians with no other people mixed in with them. Not in a Leftist state you won't. Don't know about the red conservative ones, since Asians don't too much live in those States compared to the blue ones they occupy. California probably has the highest number of Asians than any other state. Not sure if it's still a large portion of them here anymore like it was back when I was a kid since so many people got sick of this state and left.

Asians aren't being taught the propaganda shit though, I don't think they are. I mean you'll rarely run into trannie/gay Asian kids in America. White students are the ones at greater risk of being brainwashed by leftism right up there with the blacks but I think they do it much worse to the white students.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Post by zhuangbi »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 4:49 pm
zhuangbi wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 3:51 pm
Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 8:31 am
Yeah but you guys. My son's friends who already went to America all told him it was fine and that they didn't experience any bullying there. They also said school bullying is a thing of the 80s. Today's politically correct kids don't do that anymore.

Also, there are many signs that he is meant to go to the US, including a strong innate desire, as if it was destined or meant to be.

Regardless Rock, Mr S and other advisors said he should try living in the US. Because if he doesn't he will always wonder what happened if he didn't go. His thirst to see the US is unquenchable. Better for him to go than constantly wanting to go and always wondering about it.

Keep in mind that in the Philippines the locals see things differently than we do. Of course they see the US as a better life still. I also sense that higher forces are helping my son go to the US too as if it's part of his destiny.

Also Dianne's relatives want to help him go to school in the US. They already found a good school for him that is rated good on the school review websites. It seems the forces of destiny definitely want him to go there and are giving him a helping hand.

Besides my son says he's not happy in the Philippines so he has a right to seek his happiness abroad too. Right? You have to consider his viewpoint too. If he doesn't try it he will never know. And he's not happy in the Philippines anyway so it could be that he's not meant to stay there.
If you send your kid to US, better send him to a school that is majority asian
No such schools even exist in the U.S. at least I don't think they do. Asians mostly live in all the leftist states also like California which is where the large majority of them reside, and no Leftist state is going to go for the all-exclusive ethnicity when their goal is "diversity". Only black colleges are allowed to demand having an all-black student body since no one white would make such demands, if they did they would get labeled racist by default, it's bullshit. But when I was going to school, the Hmong students outnumbered everyone in Elementary, then in Jr High it was mostly Hispanics. By the time I got to Highschool, it was mostly blacks, lots of Hmong students, and some Hispanics but whites were rarer at the HS I went to. The whites mostly went to another school on the other side of town, so my HS barely had any. College, however, had plenty of Whites, little to no blacks, very few Asians.

If there is anywhere in the U.S. with all Asian student population it would probably be located in an area that has Asian teachers that make up the entire teaching faculty. Otherwise your not going to see whites teaching a full class of Asians with no other people mixed in with them. Not in a Leftist state you won't. Don't know about the red conservative ones, since Asians don't too much live in those States compared to the blue ones they occupy. California probably has the highest number of Asians than any other state. Not sure if it's still a large portion of them here anymore like it was back when I was a kid since so many people got sick of this state and left.

Asians aren't being taught the propaganda shit though, I don't think they are. I mean you'll rarely run into trannie/gay Asian kids in America. White students are the ones at greater risk of being brainwashed by leftism right up there with the blacks but I think they do it much worse to the white students.
California and NY have many asian majority schools, but you have to be OK with your kid being indoctrinated by liberal brainwash. You can also look into Christian schools which don't teach that liberal crap. But honestly your kid should just stay in PH. If he goes to America, you have to worry about stuff like:
- school shootings
- anti asian crimes by a certain group of people in America
- liberal brainwashing
- drug use, especially MDMA and weed. big part of asian millenial culture is doing drugs and going raving
- gangsta culture, ie being "cool" by being a punk kid
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would make more sense if the question was whether to kill him or send him to school in America if those were the only two options for some reason. That would be a real debate.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

July 31st, 2022, 12:41 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:08 am
@Winston , oh fcuk no, man. Do you want your child to learn the p3rverted Gay-B-C's or the 54+ genders out there via Liberal learning??! My thing is this: if you are going to send your child to Leviathan's ghastly ghoul mouths at the 9th Circle of Hell, at least send him to a "red" Conservative state (excluding Florida and Texas, those states are borderline "purple")
Conservative schools won't do anything, most Conservative states suck just as bad as the damn blue ones do.
I don't know, I honestly think schools are f***ing overrated anyway. You can self teach your self a lot of the same shit schools teach you.
Or just get someone to privately educate you one on one if you can afford to have them. Theres no point in going to school just to sit in a building all day. Was cool back when I was a kid and teenager but today?
Disclaimer: DO NOT "TL;DR" ME. IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE:
I sommmmmmmmmmmmmmme-what disagree with you which in tandem means I someeeeewhhhhhhat agree with you, too. Here;s why: I think I was the "last of the mohicans" to graduate from the New York State Regents' program before it had gone awry: yes California had it back then (I don't know about now), but New York and Mass. were the best places to cop an education - hands - the fcuk down - in the U.S. of Gay.

During my high school days, while "my peeps" were "hugging the block" (bka hanging out and/or selling drugs on the street), I NEVER SKIPPED a class/never AWOL'ed. I think that saved my life TBTH because now I had no offline friends to throw me a lifeline in case I fall upon hard times. That's what I get for not being a sheep/contrarian and for not adhering to the stereotypes people saw of my phenotype; most Americans thinking I am a Brazilian American is the LAST thing if ever on their minds!!!

Every time I had fallen upon hard times, I had either had to check into a homeless shelter OR I had to repatriate myself back to America, owing the U.S. Government the one-way plane ticket ANDDDDDDDDDDD having to pay for a whole new U.S. Passport again!!!!! #$%#$^&&!!!! OR convert a storage unit into an apartment (Oh the gooooooooooooooood ol days of having free Internet, no electric bill with one-time installment of $100 bucks to charge a electrician to install the line safely and ground it properly inside of my storage unit. Whether I go out during the day or stay inside the unit at any time, I could lock it outside and inside respectively. Call it degeneracy...call it "ghetto"....whatever your heart desires, but it was Jewish-budget living I cherished at the time. Let's hope I don't revert to that EVER.

...and I was granted a 24 hour pass to come onto the storage unit property for only 40 bucks a month to stay there. Only caveat was in the winter time, it dropped to 15-20F at night IN CHICAGO......I had to literally stack 5 "grandma" quilts on top of one another onto the floor as a bed just to stop the cold from going into my body from the SECOND floor I was on. Imagine if I were on the FIRST floor how cold would have passed up into those layers of quilts!!!!! :!: No electric heater was going to heat me up due to the BTUs it would require, and that requires a lot of wattage that a 120V outlet cannot provide before going ka-pooht.

...and that's just from the "vertical" entropic cold, the "horizontal" cold ie. the temperature of your surroundings had to be dealt with by wearing layered socks ( 3 pairs with SIX socks on my feet - must wash daily or else you will get athlete's feet, TWO WOOL SWEATERS, TWO SCARFs for the NECK and a nice wool headhugging winter hat and TWO pairs of pants/jeans on!

I vow not to succumb to such dire sh*tuations ever again! It's been 5 years since I was in a homeless shelter (I voluntarily went to one in San Ho (bka San Jose, California) when after I had returned from land crossing Mexico back into the U.S. of Gay, I had 7 grand USD in the bank that I vowed now to touch: made 20 grand in 6 months from being on a programmer open source project...got the fcuk out of dodge...(Homeless shelters don't charge for room and board; you must earn your keep by doing assigned chores, testing negative to random, impromptu drug tests, washing your arse daily, & not conflict with other "clients" you live among - All of us were "clients" because the U.S. government paid those homeless shelters money for every social (security number) that checked into a cot or a bed on their premises that night every night.)

Sorry for the digression; I just wanted to let you noobs know that in the U.S. of Gay (bka America), you have no offline friends if you don't adhere to stereotypes of what Americans THINK you SHOULD be doing with your life. I'm just saying.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:36 am
I couldn't agree with PD more. No way I would let any kid of mine go to an American public school. And I've been subbing in them for years, so I'm quite familiar with them. I don't think you know just what political correctness entails these days.

A couple of examples. I live in a supposedly very conservative city in central Texas. Droves of ninth-grade lesbians walk around the school halls arms around each other. One of these vile little creatures called me a "f***ing cunt" because I wouldn't give her a football in PE class. Even a couple of little male faggots parade around shamelessly. I heard one of the lesbians saying she had been dating her girlfriend for two years -- so that's 7th grade or earlier when these children decide that they are homosexuals, and this is not just condoned by school officials but encouraged. And role modeled. I've subbed for three female teachers who have pictures of their girlfriends prominently displayed in class.

Almost all of these American school kids now look and act like they should be in some sort of institution. Many, many of them are diagnosed with some sort of serious medical condition, physical or mental, and are heavily medicated. RFK Jr's book revealed the astounding fact that when Fauci assumed his current position in 1984 only four percent of American school children had a chronic illness; now it's over 50 percent. Many of them are completely unsocialized, thanks in great part to the scamdemic (and virtual life in general -- life spent looking at a phone screen). Lots of them literally do not know how loudly and clearly they need to speak to make themselves understood. They will stand right in front of you and speak, and you cannot understand what they are saying.

And dumb? Almost none of them of them can write a coherent English sentence, let alone a paragraph or full essay. You cannot assume that they will be familiar with any historical reference you throw out there. And the ugliness -- you wouldn't believe how repellent these kids look compared to say the '80s. Not the slightest idea how to groom themselves. Angelo would have to search far and wide to find a cute girl. You'll find a few in schools that serve very upscale white neighborhoods, but you'll need to bring home a pretty penny in income to live anywhere close.

I feel sorry for these kids, I do. They have nothing going for them and no future. But I would not let my kid go anywhere near them. The Jew World Order has made the schools essentially into death camps.
@Winston
I pretty much agree with the other guys saying "WTF why would you send your son to America?!" but admittedly America is extremely compartmentalized into many different areas, so you'd have to know exactly what it was like at the particular school and the particular local area. If your son already knows he likes specific areas here, hmmm...... Might be OK.

Some of the local kids in comparatively out of the way areas or specific scenes even in some cities aren't as f***ed up, yet while you can still find good people here, I just can't fathom why you'd choose America (unless the only worse choice was somewhere even more horrible like Israel or Western Europe).

If I ever have any kids, I'm going to put a huge emphasis on personally training them in all their fundamental skills (bedrock principles of how to succeed in life setting goals, basic literacy and math, personal finance, martial arts, etc).

Having grown up in the jewnited states from the 1980s and seeing the catastrophic trainwreck it's become now with open pedophilia and transgenderism taught at the kindergarten level, "holocaust education" lies and drag-queen story hour, etc, , sending a kid to school in the jewnited states makes no sense to me.

If your kids are young or high-school age it seems like total insanity.
If they're university age, hmm, I still don't think it's the best idea, unless they have a specific field of study (probably something in STEM) where it hasn't been dumbed down yet at a specific institution...

A good global research topic we should do one of these times is to find all the areas that actually allow you to homeschool your own children depending on your nationality, and what the requirements are to be able to do that...

Personally, I'm planning to be on a boat in the Caribbean a lot of the time, but looking toward my "golden years" at age 60+ (I'm 40 now), I admittedly am looking into sailing South East Asia and those fine nations there in my "retirement" years, unless I end up with particularly good tribalistic bonds with some of the locals in the Windward Islands and could count on them to help me out with keeping up a vigilant defense against armed robbers :lol: ...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

July 31st, 2022, 9:44 pm
@Winston , oh fcuk no, man. Do you want your child to learn the p3rverted Gay-B-C's or the 54+ genders out there via Liberal learning??! My thing is this: if you are going to send your child to Leviathan's ghastly ghoul mouths at the 9th Circle of Hell, at least send him to a "red" Conservative state (excluding Florida and Texas, those states are borderline "purple")
Conservative schools won't do anything, most Conservative states suck just as bad as the damn blue ones do.
I don't know, I honestly think schools are f***ing overrated anyway. You can self teach your self a lot of the same shit schools teach you.
Or just get someone to privately educate you one on one if you can afford to have them. Theres no point in going to school just to sit in a building all day. Was cool back when I was a kid and teenager but today?
I sommmmmmmmmmmmmmme-what disagree with you which in tandem means I someeeeewhhhhhhat agree with you, too. Here;s why: I think I was the "last of the mohicans" to graduate from the New York State Regents' program before it had gone awry: yes California had it back then (I don't know about now), but New York and Mass. were the best places to cop an education - hands - the fcuk down - in the U.S. of Gay.

During my high school days, while "my peeps" were "hugging the block" (bka hanging out and/or selling drugs on the street), I NEVER SKIPPED a class/never AWOL'ed. I think that saved my life TBTH because now I had no offline friends to throw me a lifeline in case I fall upon hard times. That's what I get for not being a sheep/contrarian and for not adhering to the stereotypes people saw of my phenotype; most Americans thinking I am a Brazilian American is the LAST thing if ever on their minds!!!

Every time I had fallen upon hard times, I had either had to check into a homeless shelter OR I had to repatriate myself back to America, owing the U.S. Government the one-way plane ticket ANDDDDDDDDDDD having to pay for a whole new U.S. Passport again!!!!! #$%#$^&&!!!! OR convert a storage unit into an apartment (Oh the gooooooooooooooood ol days of having free Internet, no electric bill with one-time installment of $100 bucks to charge a electrician to install the line safely and ground it properly inside of my storage unit. Whether I go out during the day or stay inside the unit at any time, I could lock it outside and inside respectively. Call it degeneracy...call it "ghetto"....whatever your heart desires, but it was Jewish-budget living I cherished at the time. Let's hope I don't revert to that EVER.

...and I was granted a 24 hour pass to come onto the storage unit property for only 40 bucks a month to stay there. Only caveat was in the winter time, it dropped to 15-20F at night IN CHICAGO......I had to literally stack 5 "grandma" quilts on top of one another onto the floor as a bed just to stop the cold from going into my body from the SECOND floor I was on. Imagine if I were on the FIRST floor how cold would have passed up into those layers of quilts!!!!! :!: No electric heater was going to heat me up due to the BTUs it would require, and that requires a lot of wattage that a 120V outlet cannot provide before going ka-pooht.

...and that's just from the "vertical" entropic cold, the "horizontal" cold ie. the temperature of your surroundings had to be dealt with by wearing layered socks ( 3 pairs with SIX socks on my feet - must wash daily or else you will get athlete's feet, TWO WOOL SWEATERS, TWO SCARFs for the NECK and a nice wool headhugging winter hat and TWO pairs of pants/jeans on!

I vow not to succumb to such dire sh*tuations ever again! It's been 5 years since I was in a homeless shelter (I voluntarily went to one in San Ho (bka San Jose, California) when after I had returned from land crossing Mexico back into the U.S. of Gay, I had 7 grand USD in the bank that I vowed now to touch: made 20 grand in 6 months from being on a programmer open source project...got the fcuk out of dodge...(Homeless shelters don't charge for room and board; you must earn your keep by doing assigned chores, testing negative to random, impromptu drug tests, washing your arse daily, & not conflict with other "clients" you live among - All of us were "clients" because the U.S. government paid those homeless shelters money for every social (security number) that checked into a cot or a bed on their premises that night every night.)

Sorry for the digression; I just wanted to let you noobs know that in the U.S. of Gay (bka America), you have no offline friends if you don't adhere to stereotypes of what Americans THINK you SHOULD be doing with your life. I'm just saying.
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
Wow, that was a badass story, you're a survivor! 8)

Personally, dropping out of public high-school fast in the mid 1990s when I was still a teen was the smartest move I ever made.
For better or worse, I took community college courses and went to college and graduated with "high honors" and !@#$ later, but have mixed feelings if that did me any good (I don't think so, though I admittedly exercised my brain intensively on non-subjective disciplines while my 'bros' were mostly just smoking pot). But I still can't see why anyone would come here from an objective point of view...
South East Asia is probably the most promising developing area in the world, so it seems too bad this lad Angelo wants to leave there and come to this sinking titanic.....

We need to all get into the topic of self-directed education and teaching yourself the maximum skills you can to actually succeed with your own goals one of these times. Trusting what's left of the collapsing subverted "societies" to do it for you in these times seems downright dismal to me..........
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

This shit is depressing. I'd rather kill myself than to tolerate being homeless... f**k that shit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed please stop saying extreme over the top nasty things please. It's not necessary.

My son is reading this thread so do you guys have any messages for him? If so, please keep it civil.

You guys aren't keeping some key things in mind or considering them. Again:

1. My son has 4 classmates that went to the US. They all said it was fine. No bullying anymore. No racism either. They said the education they have there is far superior to that in the PH.

2. The universe has given me multiple signs, omens, and dreams that my son will do well in the US and is meant to be there. Are you guys suggesting I should go against the will of the universe? Geez. That's like trying to defy an avalanche. Lol

3. Keep in mind that many people in Asia feel much more comfortable in America than Asia. We all know that. So not everyone is like us. Stop assuming everyone is like us please. We are a fringe group. Not the mainstream.

4. @publicduende my son already goes to a private school in Angeles City remember? His school is very nice and inexpensive and has a wholesome positive vibe. I've visited it many times. But he's not happy there. He doesn't fit into the Philippines and wants to seek his happiness abroad too, just in a reverse direction from us. Why deny him that? There is no one country that fits everyone, not even a happy culture like the Philippines. Why impose our views on others who may have a different path or destiny than us?

5. Mr S' daughter currently goes to school in Idaho. She doesn't like the libtards there but since she is an independent thinker she doesn't let the liberalism there and trash culture there affect her or get to her. She just ignores it. I'm sure my son can do the same.

Think about it. You guys keep forgetting to consider the above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 2:03 pm
@Cornfed please stop saying extreme over the top nasty things please. It's not necessary.

My son is reading this thread so do you guys have any messages for him? If so, please keep it civil.

1. My son has 4 classmates that went to the US. They all said it was fine. No bullying anymore. No racism either. They said the education they have there is far superior to that in the PH.

2. The universe has given me multiple signs, omens, and dreams that my son will do well in the US and is meant to be there. Are you guys suggesting I should go against the will of the universe? Geez. That's like trying to defy an avalanche. Lol

3. Keep in mind that many people in Asia feel much more comfortable in America than Asia. We all know that. So not everyone is like us. Stop assuming everyone is like us please. We are a fringe group. Not the mainstream.

4. @publicduende my son already goes to a private school in Angeles City remember? His school is very nice and inexpensive and has a wholesome positive vibe. I've visited it many times. But he's not happy there. He doesn't fit into the Philippines and wants to seek his happiness abroad too, just in a reverse direction from us. Why deny him that? There is no one country that fits everyone, not even a happy culture like the Philippines. Why impose our views on others who may have a different path or destiny than us?

5. Mr S' daughter currently goes to school in Idaho. She doesn't like the libtards there but since she is an independent thinker she doesn't let the liberalism there and trash culture there affect her or get to her. She just ignores it. I'm sure my son can do the same.

Well then, just send him here than to a failing country taken over by garbage people. I didn't get everything I wanted as a kid just because I complained about being unhappy. I don't know why parents feel like they have to just give their kids everything because they complain about their condition, that's how a lot of leftist raise kids nowadays. All their kids have to do is complain about being unhappy with something whether it's their gender or sexuality, or something else the parents will full blown support it.

America itself is a third-world nation and someday it may get to the point where it's so bad they won't let you leave and go back at all, so I don't see how he feels he'll be happier here than he is over there. But you are the parent so only you can decide on the decision. I definitely wouldn't have let a daughter of mine move to the States, she can bitch about being unhappy all she wanted. Thankfully I have no children to worry about, definately won't worry about someone else's kids wanting to make bad decisions. Most Asians may feel "comfortable here" but I think the ones getting their asses kicked by negros all the time don't feel that way. As I said, it's your decision to make. If you believe he'll be better off in this place, send him here. I honestly feel most Asians still kiss this country's ass though. Not saying that about you or your family. It's just that Asian people move up here and literately f***ing forget where they even came from. I saw that a whole lot throughout high school even though the Hmong students spoke in their language, most of them still came off as whitewashed in every sense of the way. Some of them even calling each other niggas when they talk.

The only Asians I don't see desperately trying to move here are Koreans, Japanese, and even most Chinese wouldn't trade up their country for a declining one that has to keep bullshitting about being the Best nation in the world. I don't believe in a perfect country nor the whole happier abroad stuff either. To some extent, you will find some peace and tranquility in one place, and you may be happy too. But if all you do is stay coped up indoors, work, and go to school. Then you won't really see how bad shit is in most places. Even I can fake happiness in America. But when I step out my door and see all these tent cities everywhere, homeless kids, and families that shit makes me mad and depressed.

The poverty here in my state alone is ugly and there's nothing happier about seeing it every day even though Poverty is rife up there in the Philippines too. But the guy really should consider his options if he have any. Dreams don't mean anything to me. I had a dream I was destined to go to college did that, and now I'm the Government's bitch for life.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on August 1st, 2022, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

One of my concerns with the US education system... and I don't know if it is from the teachers or just students who watch stupid stuff on TikTok and TV, but the kids are being told that they might be LGBT.

So it's trendy to be bi. Even if they like the opposite sex, it's trendy to be bi and be open to some nasty experimentation. At least some kids think like this. Boys don't have a normal level of social pressure not to be gay, and if they come out as gay, people say they are brave, so they are encouraged toward wickedness and effeminency. If the kids a boy, they may be learning, "Maybe you are really a girl. You have to figure it out." Junk like that. I'm not sure if the school systems actively promote it, but even conservative states have schools with LGBT and allied students, and the colleges include sex perversion inclinations into the diversity programs. So it's really messed up in that regard.

I don't like it, but we teach our kids the Christian. We study the BIble with them at night. I think they've gotten entrenched enough not to be brainwashed by this damaging weirdness.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston

Before he comes to America:

Make sure he's completely studied all gender pronouns and knows which gender pronouns he identifies with : https://lgbtlifecenter.org/pronouns/

Make sure he understands that American women are the best women in the world and he needs to find one to marry ASAP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Post by zhuangbi »

Winston wrote:

What city did your son's classmates move to?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
@Winston, your son doesn't have to be denied the opportunity to thrive, as a pupil now and a professional later. The question I, and many others, are positing is: with the current rate of decline of the US and many other prominent Western society, are you sure Angelo won't be better off remaining in Asia?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 3:15 pm
One of my concerns with the US education system... and I don't know if it is from the teachers or just students who watch stupid stuff on TikTok and TV, but the kids are being told that they might be LGBT.

So it's trendy to be bi. Even if they like the opposite sex, it's trendy to be bi and be open to some nasty experimentation. At least some kids think like this. Boys don't have a normal level of social pressure not to be gay, and if they come out as gay, people say they are brave, so they are encouraged toward wickedness and effeminency. If the kids a boy, they may be learning, "Maybe you are really a girl. You have to figure it out." Junk like that. I'm not sure if the school systems actively promote it, but even conservative states have schools with LGBT and allied students, and the colleges include sex perversion inclinations into the diversity programs. So it's really messed up in that regard.

I don't like it, but we teach our kids the Christian. We study the BIble with them at night. I think they've gotten entrenched enough not to be brainwashed by this damaging weirdness.
Dude most people are f***ing dumb as shit . They believe Conservative states are perfect compared to Democratic ones like there is a really big difference if they live in a blue or red state. That's why I laugh at both sides. You can move to Texas and even they have crime up there, but people will swear only states like California is out of control with high crime. The fact is LGBT brought this country down to its knees. Those people are f***ing useless and don't build healthy societies. That's why they run around bitching and making demands and when they don't get it they throw a bitch fit and call people phobes. None of these people care whether or not the United States thrive or fail, all they care about is their selfish desires. f**k them.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 10:49 pm

@E Irizarry R&B Singer
Wow, that was a badass story, you're a survivor! 8)

Personally, dropping out of public high-school fast in the mid 1990s when I was still a teen was the smartest move I ever made.
For better or worse, I took community college courses and went to college and graduated with "high honors" and !@#$ later, but have mixed feelings if that did me any good (I don't think so, though I admittedly exercised my brain intensively on non-subjective disciplines while my 'bros' were mostly just smoking pot). But I still can't see why anyone would come here from an objective point of view...
South East Asia is probably the most promising developing area in the world, so it seems too bad this lad Angelo wants to leave there and come to this sinking titanic.....

We need to all get into the topic of self-directed education and teaching yourself the maximum skills you can to actually succeed with your own goals one of these times. Trusting what's left of the collapsing subverted "societies" to do it for you in these times seems downright dismal to me..........
Thank you! I appreciate your input and your thoughts. :+1: Nowadays, you can learn Python, Lua, Haskell, Kotlin, GOpher, etc. online for free, get fake references, and get into a good gig with no education. I wish I knew that the future would be like this or else I wouldn't have gone to bullsh*t-ass university. That's what I get for thinking college-university life is all about Porky's/Porky's Revenge, National Lampoon's Vacation, Fast TImes At Ridgemont High, BAck To SChool, etc. :sigh: