Germany vs Japan for an Asian American man?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
jason6283
Freshman Poster

Germany vs Japan for an Asian American man?

Post by jason6283 »

Hello all

So as the title states which of the two countries is an Asian man more likely to find success with women? I should mention I'm half thai so I have slightly darker skin than most east asian's. I'm 25 years old, height is 5'8, work out regularly but I wouldn't consider myself jacked or shredded. My experience in dating here in america is pretty pathetic, I can count the number of girlfriends/hookups I've had on one hand and even those experiences weren't great. My main reason for wanting to move out of america though is I'm just bored of the place especially the rural south, I just want some change in my life as I've been in this area for over a decade. However I think it would be nice to be in a country where my success rate with women is increased.

The reason Germany and Japan are my top choices is well I'm currently a mechanical engineering student. My experience in my internship is in the auto industry and both of those nations have a huge auto industries and I still want to work as an engineer and maybe grad school in the future. Of course I'm not going to pick a country souly based off of woman but I would like to have at least a slightly easier time in this part of my life than I've had so far in America.
I know Asian girls in general tend to worship white men but I'm not sure how that translates to an Asian american and I've heard a lot of good things about eastern European women but not much on German women.

So how do asian guys especially South east asian guys tend to fair in these countries? and how do they compare to their neighbors like China, Korea for Japan or France, Poland for Germany etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lee136
Freshman Poster

Re: Germany vs Japan for an Asian American man?

Post by Lee136 »

Why is Japan obsessed with Germany?