How To Handle Haters

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Handle Haters

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 1:33 am
Eh, I do even own a car. A nice little subcompact I recently swaped my old SUV and some money for. Yeah I know, but I like it.
Last edited by Cornfed on January 3rd, 2020, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 3rd, 2020, 1:42 am
Nothing worth hating on, I can assure you that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 10:51 pm
January 2nd, 2020, 8:15 pm
But like a small handful of our resident weirdos MrMan is guilty of the most vile, unforgivable transgression a man can make, making a fuss over the sex lives other men are having, AKA d*ck policing.
Yeah, the thing is that in a functional human society, dick policing is actually necessary and not necessarily a function of jealousy, but I wouldn’t expect a simian like you to realise this.
Corny, you are a self-admitted INCEL. Any dick policing you try to do is based on the sex you feel entitled to but were never able to obtain. Stop trying to put some noble cause on your "player hating." It is sexual envy and you know it.

By the way, be very careful trying to dick police because where I come from, that earns one an immediate beat down, or worse. It is just that serious....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 3rd, 2020, 1:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 10:51 pm
January 2nd, 2020, 8:15 pm
But like a small handful of our resident weirdos MrMan is guilty of the most vile, unforgivable transgression a man can make, making a fuss over the sex lives other men are having, AKA d*ck policing.
Yeah, the thing is that in a functional human society, dick policing is actually necessary and not necessarily a function of jealousy, but I wouldn’t expect a simian like you to realise this.
Corny, you are a self-admitted INCEL. Any dick policing you try to do is based on the sex you feel entitled to but were never able to obtain. Stop trying to put some noble cause on your "player hating." It is sexual envy and you know it.

By the way, be very careful trying to dick police because where I come from, that earns one an immediate beat down, or worse. It is just that serious....
See, this is the problem. You lot just need to be crushed by our society. Simple as that.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I don't have a problem with Contrarian Expatriate's player lifestyle except for one thing, he's a n*gger. If he was anything else like White, Hispanic, Asian, Australian aborigine, mixed race including some kind of quadroon or mulatto or dark Indian, I'd give him a pass. I wouldn't consider him a moral man and a good example for the young but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and show him respect if I met him, shaking his hand and that sort of thing. I'd say to myself most men have hard lives let him have his fun he probably earned it. But as he's black, f*ck em. :)

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expat

What you are not seeing are not people who are 'haters' of you for your success at money or paying young women to date you. You constantly insult people and brag. People are reacting to that.

If you keep up your behavior, it may get to the point that whenever you post, the thread fills up with memes and posts that are antagonistic toward you. But you bring this stuff on yourself by insulting people.

Maybe you find that kind of thing entertaining. In my opinion, you are spoiling the discussions in the forum. Conversations degenerate into middle school insults.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 8:12 am
Contrarian Expat

What you are not seeing are not people who are 'haters' of you for your success at money or paying young women to date you. You constantly insult people and brag. People are reacting to that.

If you keep up your behavior, it may get to the point that whenever you post, the thread fills up with memes and posts that are antagonistic toward you. But you bring this stuff on yourself by insulting people.

Maybe you find that kind of thing entertaining. In my opinion, you are spoiling the discussions in the forum. Conversations degenerate into middle school insults.
You still don’t get it. Having haters is a darn good thing. I had haters show themselves when I won a full-ride scholarship at uni. I had haters show themselves when I had girlfriends. I had haters show themselves as I moved up in rank. And I had demonic, fire breathing haters when I announced I was retiring early to travel the world. 😄 I knew then as I know now, that “player-hating” is human nature at work when you’ve won because I have yet to encounter a hater with whom I’d want to trade places.

So it’s a good thing, trust me. 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

HappyGuy wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 4:45 am
I don't have a problem with Contrarian Expatriate's player lifestyle except for one thing, he's a n*gger. If he was anything else like White, Hispanic, Asian, Australian aborigine, mixed race including some kind of quadroon or mulatto or dark Indian, I'd give him a pass. I wouldn't consider him a moral man and a good example for the young but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and show him respect if I met him, shaking his hand and that sort of thing. I'd say to myself most men have hard lives let him have his fun he probably earned it. But as he's black, f*ck em. :)

The silver lining to having Cornfed around for so many years is that posts like this can’t achieve their intended effect.

Thanks Corny! You made it such that l literally laugh at these types of posts now. :mrgreen:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 4:45 am
I don't have a problem with Contrarian Expatriate's player lifestyle except for one thing, he's a n*gger...
Few of your posts suggest the guy writing them is truly happy, but now you're touching a new bottom, right down there with Cornfed. I suggest you read what I wrote above about some reasons why angry expats are angry, because they may apply to you even if you're not currently an expat yourself. In particular, you might have parasitic worms in your brain (some good videos about these on youtube), or maybe severe intestinal distress.