Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1774
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 4:47 pm
You guys,
You do know that you don't have to believe the LIES from the scientific and medical establishment right? You can choose to reject their LIES. You do know that right?

They hide behind the name of "Science" but what they fail to tell you is that the scientific establishment is not the same thing as the concept of Science itself. Science is a tool and method. Just like a computer. It does not take stances on issues or make philosophical claims such as:

"There is no God. God is not necessary to explain the origin of life or the universe. Life came from non-life, and arose from dead matter when lightning struck a pool of mud with dead chemicals in it. A machine or computer program can create itself without an intelligent agent. Randomness can create order and complexity through natural selection and random mutations." etc.

Those are all philosophical atheistic claims of belief and bias. Not science. They have NEVER been proven. Yet the science establishment (not the concept of science) LIES and claims all these things have been proven. So yes, they do LIE! Make no mistake about it. They've hijacked academia and education in the western world and spouted these obvious lies, which even a 5 year old child can see through, and proclaimed them as fact and absolute truth. Only brainwashed people who cannot think believe them, even though they are dumber than dumb.

The truth is, no matter how much you slice it:

1. Information always requires an intelligent agent. Always. It never comes from random processes.
2. Randomness can never create design, order and complexity. Never. Not in a trillion years. Not in an eternity. Even when you see simple words carved on the sand or rock, you know a person did it, not random forces.
3. Life always comes from life. Never from non-life. The chicken and the egg analogy exemplifies this. The chicken and the egg come from each other and always do, because life can only come from life. Never from non-life.

These are things that even children know. So how can so many "educated atheists" of the modern world deny them all and instead go for obvious lies and call it "objective science"? It's so weird and inexplicable and the most dishonest thing in the world, and dumber than dumb as well.

But the GOOD NEWS is, you can think for yourself and reject all their lies. Just because someone lies to you does not mean you have to believe it. Remember that. For instance, see this new series on YouTube called "Science Uprising" where people are starting to take a stand against atheistic lies about materialism being all there is. It's really good and eloquent. Here's the playlist. Each episode is short so it won't take much time to get through.

SCIENCE UPRISING PLAYLIST

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... je4p7rAE7-

Description:
Well-known scientists have been preaching a materialistic worldview rather than presenting the public with all the evidence. We are here to change that. The objective scientific evidence does not prove our universe is blind and purposeless. It does not show we are simply meat machines. It does not prove that evolutionary mechanisms can completely account for the diversity of life on earth.

Think for yourself and make an informed decision.

Be sure to visit https://scienceuprising.com/ to find more videos and explore related articles and books.
It features great experts like Dr. Stephen Meyer and Dr. James Tour, who passionately atomizes the claims of Atheistic science, making them look like the stupidest people who ever lived for their claims which any sane person can see are lies.

Check out these eloquent videos below where Dr. James Tour and Dr. Stephen Meyer totally atomize and obliterate Atheistic science with fact, logic, science, and common sense.





Watch those. They will totally change your mind and make you see the light of truth. Guaranteed. They are IRREFUTABLE.

So you see, my point is, you don't have to believe the LIES of the scientific or medical establishment. Just because they LIE to you doesn't mean you have to believe it. You can choose to REJECT them and THINK for yourself. Whether it be about vaccines, life coming from non-life, randomnness creating order, design and complexity, etc.

Hope that's GOOD NEWS to you all.
It's okay. I get it. You struggle with complex topics and thus must rely on faith and your feelings. I forgive your ignorance. I have studied many of the things that you view as mythical first hand and can assure you, if you were to actually pursue an education to see the evidence for yourself, it is there. However you are a lazy man that only seeks self-gratification that shuns any knowledge or reality that is unrelated to same. A flu shot makes you feel a bit under the weather, therefore it is clearly bad despite the fact that the chance of the shot killing you is infinitely lower than the flu. Vaccines cause autism because a few kids with vaccines have autism, yet you neglect the fact that their parents are almost always vaccinated people that do not themselves have autism. That would be inconvenient. As would the fact that the vaccines cause autism study was made by an absolute hack and a fraud that literally stole blood from children and completely fabricated all of his data.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29925
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Winston »

Btw Yohan,
If 1.5 million people die from tuberculosis every year, then the coronavirus numbers pale in comparison. So why isn't there a global pandemic over tuberculosis? Why doesn't the whole world shut down because of tuberculosis? Obviously because there seems to be some agenda at work here behind the coronavirus. It's changing the world because it was MEANT to change the world. Just like 9/11 changed the world even though only 3,000 people died from it.

Alan Watt made a good point once in his podcast: "Lots of events throughout history have resulted in far more casualties than the 3,000 on 9/11. So why did that change the world? Obviously because it was MEANT to." Meaning those behind it INTENDED for it to change the world to suit their agenda. Thus it was all engineered and orchestrated and planned. Nothing big happens by chance. They just make it look like it happened by chance to fool the gullible masses and sheeple.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1774
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 4:59 pm
Btw Yohan,
If 1.5 million people die from tuberculosis every year, then the coronavirus numbers pale in comparison. So why isn't there a global pandemic over tuberculosis? Why doesn't the whole world shut down because of tuberculosis? Obviously because there seems to be some agenda at work here behind the coronavirus. It's changing the world because it was MEANT to change the world. Just like 9/11 changed the world even though only 3,000 people died from it.

Alan Watt made a good point once in his podcast: "Lots of events throughout history have resulted in far more casualties than the 3,000 on 9/11. So why did that change the world? Obviously because it was MEANT to." Meaning those behind it INTENDED for it to change the world to suit their agenda. Thus it was all engineered and orchestrated and planned. Nothing big happens by chance. They just make it look like it happened by chance to fool the gullible masses and sheeple.
Tuberculosis largely kills poor people in very specific conditions. It doesn't strike randomly, and it doesn't wipe out potentially 2-3% of a given population in one year. The reason coronavirus is a big deal is because if left unchecked it kills up to 6% of a population once the health care system is overwhelmed. If it were to infect 60% of the world population and kill a conservative 3% of those, it would kill 131.4 million people, more than tuberculosis kills in a century. It is absolutely the biggest of deals, and we will see how it plays out in India.

9/11 was all about the dolla dolla bills tho
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29925
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 4:55 pm
It's okay. I get it. You struggle with complex topics and thus must rely on faith and your feelings. I forgive your ignorance. I have studied many of the things that you view as mythical first hand and can assure you, if you were to actually pursue an education to see the evidence for yourself, it is there. However you are a lazy man that only seeks self-gratification that shuns any knowledge or reality that is unrelated to same. A flu shot makes you feel a bit under the weather, therefore it is clearly bad despite the fact that the chance of the shot killing you is infinitely lower than the flu. Vaccines cause autism because a few kids with vaccines have autism, yet you neglect the fact that their parents are almost always vaccinated people that do not themselves have autism. That would be inconvenient. As would the fact that the vaccines cause autism study was made by an absolute hack and a fraud that literally stole blood from children and completely fabricated all of his data.
Really? Ok show me evidence or proof that life can come from non-life. Any at all. You can't because you have none. It's a lie. Totally unproven and dishonest. Did you know the Stanley Miller experiment in the 1950's totally failed and did NOT produce anything close to a real living cell? Not even a little. Nothing. So you got nothing to base that on. All you have are lies and propaganda, no evidence or proof, not even a little. Just because you read textbooks doesn't mean there is any evidence to support the claim that life arose from non-life. If the evidence is there why can't you prove it? Why do you resort in ad hominem rather than give any real evidence?

Also if you watch those videos I linked above, you'd see all your beliefs have been totally ATOMIZED and OBLITERATED to kingdom come. So go find yourself some new beliefs. Game over. You lost.

Btw, Dr. Stephen Meyer and Dr. James Tour in the videos I posted above, have Ph D's in science from Cambridge and other prestitious universities. So yes they are definitely qualified to talk on this subject, and you can bet your bottom's ass that they know more than you do about the fraudulent origin of life studies in academia. You don't have their credentials. Not even close HouseMD.

The flut shot, just like the swine flu shot, has killed people, even a kung fu master who was very healthy. A common flu doesn't kill. It's harmelss, even to a baby. All it does it strengthen your immune system. It's also unnecessary. I never get the flu anymore and I don't need any shots.

Not a few kids have autism. A lot do. And they've been increasing in EXACT CORRELATION with the increase in vaccines. It's obvious and clear cut. As long as you don't have an agenda you can see it.

Just because most people don't get autism when vaccinated, doesn't mean the risk or danger isn't there.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield is not a quack. That's just a smear campaign designed to dismiss a whistleblower exposing a billion dollar industry, which you know is never corrupt and never lies right? LOL :lol: Big industries never lie right HouseMD? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask anyone who knows Dr. Wakefield and they will tell you he is very honest, credible, and would never lie. What did he gain from this? Nothing. What does Merc gain from vaccines? Billions. There's no comparison. Do the math. Follow basic logic. Follow the money. Ask the quo bonno question "Who benefits?" What do whistleblowers have to benefit from lying? What do drug companies and vaccine manufacturers have to benefit? Can't you see the obvious? What's wrong with you???!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1774
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:12 pm
HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 4:55 pm
It's okay. I get it. You struggle with complex topics and thus must rely on faith and your feelings. I forgive your ignorance. I have studied many of the things that you view as mythical first hand and can assure you, if you were to actually pursue an education to see the evidence for yourself, it is there. However you are a lazy man that only seeks self-gratification that shuns any knowledge or reality that is unrelated to same. A flu shot makes you feel a bit under the weather, therefore it is clearly bad despite the fact that the chance of the shot killing you is infinitely lower than the flu. Vaccines cause autism because a few kids with vaccines have autism, yet you neglect the fact that their parents are almost always vaccinated people that do not themselves have autism. That would be inconvenient. As would the fact that the vaccines cause autism study was made by an absolute hack and a fraud that literally stole blood from children and completely fabricated all of his data.
Really? Ok show me evidence or proof that life can come from non-life. Any at all. You can't because you have none. It's a lie. Totally unproven and dishonest. Did you know the Stanley Miller experiment in the 1950's totally failed and did NOT produce anything close to a real living cell? Not even a little. Nothing. So you got nothing to base that on. All you have are lies and propaganda, no evidence or proof, not even a little. Just because you read textbooks doesn't mean there is any evidence to support the claim that life arose from non-life. If the evidence is there why can't you prove it? Why do you resort in ad hominem rather than give any real evidence?

Also if you watch those videos I linked above, you'd see all your beliefs have been totally ATOMIZED and OBLITERATED to kingdom come. So go find yourself some new beliefs. Game over. You lost.

Btw, Dr. Stephen Meyer and Dr. James Tour in the videos I posted above, have Ph D's in science from Cambridge and other prestitious universities. So yes they are definitely qualified to talk on this subject, and you can bet your bottom's ass that they know more than you do about the fraudulent origin of life studies in academia. You don't have their credentials. Not even close HouseMD.

The flut shot, just like the swine flu shot, has killed people, even a kung fu master who was very healthy. A common flu doesn't kill. It's harmelss, even to a baby. All it does it strengthen your immune system. It's also unnecessary. I never get the flu anymore and I don't need any shots.

Not a few kids have autism. A lot do. And they've been increasing in EXACT CORRELATION with the increase in vaccines. It's obvious and clear cut. As long as you don't have an agenda you can see it.

Just because most people don't get autism when vaccinated, doesn't mean the risk or danger isn't there.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield is not a quack. That's just a smear campaign designed to dismiss a whistleblower exposing a billion dollar industry, which you know is never corrupt and never lies right? LOL :lol: Big industries never lie right HouseMD? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask anyone who knows Dr. Wakefield and they will tell you he is very honest, credible, and would never lie. What did he gain from this? Nothing. What does Merc gain from vaccines? Billions. There's no comparison. Do the math. Follow basic logic. Follow the money. Ask the quo bonno question "Who benefits?" What do whistleblowers have to benefit from lying? What do drug companies and vaccine manufacturers have to benefit? Can't you see the obvious? What's wrong with you???!!!
Wakefield was literally selling an alternative vaccine. He wanted to make money off of being the supplier by discrediting the current supplier. Listen to the Behind the Bastards episode on him.

All of your other stuff I don't care to get into, as the origins of life are unrelated.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 29925
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:26 pm
Wakefield was literally selling an alternative vaccine. He wanted to make money off of being the supplier by discrediting the current supplier. Listen to the Behind the Bastards episode on him.

All of your other stuff I don't care to get into, as the origins of life are unrelated.
How do you know that wasn't part of the smear campaign against him? The powers that be will say anything to protect their huge profits and monopoly, including lie if necessary. We all know that. Why do you believe everything they say? They could have lied about Dr. Wakefield, and you'd never know it. A smear campaign usually contains lies you know, that's its purpose.

The media also smeared Senator Joe McCarthy remember? They claim he ruined lives with his communist paranoia, but in reality they cannot cite a single person he ruined. Not one. It was a lie. In fact, those who knew McCarthy personally said he was the most honest man they ever met. So the media created a fictitious character to smear him.

Just look at the facts. Dr. Wakefield lost a lot more than he gained from this anti-vaccine thing. People only do that for the truth and for principles. Maybe he was trying to revolutionize the industry with safe vaccines. Or help recuperate his losses for whistleblowing. Either way, he lost more than gained from this. Again, follow the money. Be a good detective. Ask "who benefits?"

I didn't mean to veer off topic with the origin of life stuff. It's related because the point I'm making is that the establishment LIES a lot. So why do you believe everything they say? Aren't you white? Whites are supposed to think for themselves. It's only Asians that can't think for themselves. Why do you act so Asian?

You still never answered my question that I've asked you hundreds of times. Why do you believe the government always tells the truth? Even if you don't, how do you know when the government lies and when it tells the truth? How do you tell the difference? What's your gauge? What barometer do you use?

I googled "logical arguments that the government always tells the truth" and found nothing. No articles that present a list of logical arguments why one should always trust authority and why authority is always honest. Can you be the first to write such a treatise? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3620
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:41 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 6:30 am
.....
I ask you, Winston, what will you do if suddenly out of nothing a wild dog is showing up and bites you.
Will you accept a rabies vaccine? Or will you refuse?

Or you are working in a dirty place, have an accident and suffer a serious bleeding injury, will you refuse a tetanus vaccine?

.....
and so on, I think there are more than 30 different vaccines for various diseases - you need some of them, surely not all of them.

But to say, it is better and safer to live without any vaccine than with a few vaccine/antibodies in your body is plainly wrong.

If you got rabies, then it's too late to get a rabies vaccine. You would get some antibiotic shots or something. You can't get a vaccine for a disease you already got. Didn't you know that? That's common sense.

.....

Tell me this Yohan. Why are unvaccinated kids more healthy than vaccinated kids?
What you write here is not true, Winston. Plainly wrong!

About rabies vaccination, you have to get it immediately after you are bitten by an infected animal, which has rabies - and of course quickly BEFORE rabies develops within your own body. Again my question, will you refuse rabies vaccine after being bitten by a sick animal or not?

Antibiotic shots will not help. Rabies is a viral disease.

I see no evidence that unvaccinated kids are more healthy than vaccinated kids. From where did you get that?
And so you think, that unvaccinated adults are more healthier than vaccinated adults?
If you look a bit around in this world in underdeveloped countries I really wonder from where you get that....

As I said however already before, there are various vaccinations available, but for sure you do not need all of them, it depends on your personal circumstances, where you are living etc.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3620
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Yohan »

HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:26 pm
Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:12 pm
Dr. Andrew Wakefield is not a quack. That's just a smear campaign ....
Wakefield was literally selling an alternative vaccine....
As far as I can read about Wakefield, he is not allowed to work as a medical doctor anymore, at least not in UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... struck-off
MMR row doctor Andrew Wakefield struck off register
Doctor at centre of MMR scare struck off medical register by General Medical Council for serious professional misconduct

Andrew Wakefield, the doctor at the centre of the MMR scare, has been struck off the medical register after being found guilty of serious professional misconduct.

He was not at the General Medical Council (GMC) hearing to receive the verdict on his role in a public health debacle which saw vaccination of young children against measles, mumps and rubella plummet.

The GMC said he acted in a way that was dishonest, misleading and irresponsible while carrying out research into a possible link between the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, bowel disease and autism.

He had "abused his position of trust" and "brought the medical profession into disrepute" in studies he carried out on children.
The GMC said there had been "multiple separate instances of serious professional misconduct".

One of Wakefield's colleagues at the time at the Royal Free hospital in London, John Walker-Smith, 73 and now retired, was found guilty of serious professional misconduct and struck off. Another, Simon Murch, was found not guilty. Wakefield had already been discredited after a series of research projects failed to find any link between the triple MMR vaccine and autism, although a number of families continue to support him, even claiming to have been victimised for working with him.
This person is not a very credible source against vaccination if you ask me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield
Andrew Jeremy Wakefield (born 1957) is a discredited British ex-physician who became an anti-vaccine activist. As a gastroenterologist at the Royal Free Hospital in London, he published a 1998 paper in The Lancet claiming a link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism. Other researchers were unable to reproduce Wakefield's findings, and a 2004 investigation by Sunday Times reporter Brian Deer identified undisclosed financial conflicts of interest on Wakefield's part. Most of Wakefield's co-authors then withdrew their support for the study's interpretations.
-----
Wakefield's study and his claim that the MMR vaccine might cause autism led to a decline in vaccination rates in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Ireland, and a corresponding rise in measles and mumps infections, resulting in serious illness and deaths. His continued claims that the vaccine is harmful have contributed to a climate of distrust of all vaccines and the reemergence of other previously-controlled diseases.
-----
.....records obtained from the Legal Services Commission, showing that it had paid £435,643 in undisclosed fees to Wakefield for the purpose of building a case against the MMR vaccine......Wakefield dropped all his libel actions and was ordered to pay all defendants' legal costs.
-----
On 24 May 2010, he was struck off the United Kingdom medical register. It was the harshest sanction that the GMC could impose, and effectively ended his career as a physician. In announcing the ruling, the GMC said that Wakefield had "brought the medical profession into disrepute", and no sanction short of erasing his name from the register was appropriate for the "serious and wide-ranging findings" of misconduct
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1774
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 8:50 pm
HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:26 pm
Wakefield was literally selling an alternative vaccine. He wanted to make money off of being the supplier by discrediting the current supplier. Listen to the Behind the Bastards episode on him.

All of your other stuff I don't care to get into, as the origins of life are unrelated.
How do you know that wasn't part of the smear campaign against him? The powers that be will say anything to protect their huge profits and monopoly, including lie if necessary. We all know that. Why do you believe everything they say? They could have lied about Dr. Wakefield, and you'd never know it. A smear campaign usually contains lies you know, that's its purpose.

The media also smeared Senator Joe McCarthy remember? They claim he ruined lives with his communist paranoia, but in reality they cannot cite a single person he ruined. Not one. It was a lie. In fact, those who knew McCarthy personally said he was the most honest man they ever met. So the media created a fictitious character to smear him.

Just look at the facts. Dr. Wakefield lost a lot more than he gained from this anti-vaccine thing. People only do that for the truth and for principles. Maybe he was trying to revolutionize the industry with safe vaccines. Or help recuperate his losses for whistleblowing. Either way, he lost more than gained from this. Again, follow the money. Be a good detective. Ask "who benefits?"

I didn't mean to veer off topic with the origin of life stuff. It's related because the point I'm making is that the establishment LIES a lot. So why do you believe everything they say? Aren't you white? Whites are supposed to think for themselves. It's only Asians that can't think for themselves. Why do you act so Asian?

You still never answered my question that I've asked you hundreds of times. Why do you believe the government always tells the truth? Even if you don't, how do you know when the government lies and when it tells the truth? How do you tell the difference? What's your gauge? What barometer do you use?

I googled "logical arguments that the government always tells the truth" and found nothing. No articles that present a list of logical arguments why one should always trust authority and why authority is always honest. Can you be the first to write such a treatise? lol
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

You are presenting a false dilemma. Institutions can and do lie, but that does not mean that all positions held by all institutions are lies, nor does it even for a moment imply that all people that oppose institutions are telling the truth. Most people that push a position with the intention of personal financial gain are grifters, not bastions of truth, and they manipulate people like yourself be appealing to your fear and your proud ignorance. It is easy to make people like yourself believe damn near anything by just insisting that a complicated topic is much simpler than it seems and I'm the only one with the secret behind that topic, a secret that people in power have been hiding from you to make money. But fear not my enlightened friend, for I, the noble grifter will sell you this secret for a fraction of what following the sheep will ultimately cost you. Don't you want to be smart and know things and save money?
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:09 pm
The reason coronavirus is a big deal is because if left unchecked it kills up to 6% of a population once the health care system is overwhelmed.
Doc talking out his ass again. Evidence points to more like under 2% assuming no or overwhelmed health care system, and most of that 2% concentrated in the already sickly ones (frail elderly and/or several pre-existing conditions aka co-morbidities). Would be less except this year had unusually mild flu season, so more weaklings around than usual. Culling of the herd is nature's way.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1774
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by HouseMD »

Shemp wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 9:26 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 5:09 pm
The reason coronavirus is a big deal is because if left unchecked it kills up to 6% of a population once the health care system is overwhelmed.
Doc talking out his ass again. Evidence points to more like under 2% assuming no or overwhelmed health care system, and most of that 2% concentrated in the already sickly ones (frail elderly and/or several pre-existing conditions aka co-morbidities). Would be less except this year had unusually mild flu season, so more weaklings around than usual. Culling of the herd is nature's way.
It is less than 2% if the hospital system isn't overwhelmed. It tips to around 6% if it is. As someone who is actually in the hospital at an area that hasn't even come close to speaking but is already full, we are going to have to start making some hard decisions and triaging care. It is likely that anyone over 60 will not get a ventilator, or that they will be removed from ventilators if younger people come into the hospital should things continue to worsen. This results in a large number of the sickest dying. But even among the healthy, many young are dying. Several of my friends have lost friends and loved ones that were in their 20s and 30s, about half of which had no preexisting health conditions.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 9:59 am
But even among the healthy, many young are dying. Several of my friends have lost friends and loved ones that were in their 20s and 30s, about half of which had no preexisting health conditions.
On the internet, anyone can say anything. Meanwhile, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ographics/ shows very low mortality among the young, without accounting for young but unhealthy in a way that isn't obvious. For example, as yet undetected HIV mixed with steroids and recreational drugs use and sleeplessness from partying too much. I mention this as an example because the media was just the other day blasting out a sob story with images of a healthy looking young homo ("out and proud to be out!") who died recently, allegedly of covid19. Of course, anyone who knows anything about these steroid popping homos knows they live anything but healthy lifestyles.

Back when I worked at the big corporation, one of my co-workers had an apparently healthy 16yo son drop dead playing basketball. Congenital heart defect of some sort. With a population of 330 million in the USA, you'll always find some extreme anecdotes like this. But it's the overall statistics that matter, not anecdotes. Imagine taking one case of a woman giving birth to a two-headed Siamese twin, and then noticing the woman ate lots of fried chicken, and so whipping up an hysteria that any pregnant woman who has eaten fried chicken recently is going to give birth to a two-headed Siamese twin baby. I'm not sure how a free society can prevent such hysteria mongering, but if on a jury, I would definitely vote to acquit anyone who shot such hysteria mongers in the face.

"If you want a safe compass to guide you through life, and to banish all doubt as to the right way of looking at it, you cannot do better than accustom yourself to regard this world as a penitentiary... Amongst the evils of a penal colony is the society of those who form it; and if the reader is worthy of better company, he will need no words from me to remind him of what he has to put up with at present. If he has a soul above the common, or if he is a man of genius, he will occasionally feel like some noble prisoner of state, condemned to work in the galleys with common criminals; and he will follow his example and try to isolate himself."--Schopenhauer. Supplement common criminals with fools and mental defectives to express how I feel right now about my fellow humans. Like a herd of stampeding cows, mooing and shitting themselves in terror. and then suddenly the stampeding and mooing stops and they stupidly look at each other: "What happened?"
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2300
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 4:12 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:57 pm
Winston, the correlation between autism and vaccines is unproven and, frankly, ridiculous and largely circumstantial. You mention Robert de Niro having an autistic child... while it is true that one of his six children has autism, what you fail to mention is this is his second- to the last child, fathered when he was already older. Advanced maternal and paternal age at conception greatly increases the likelihood of birth defects. The West nowadays has a higher rate of autism, and other birth defects, this is true. Especially compared to previous generations. This is largely because;

A: these things are now tested and detected much sooner, and;

B: more and more people have children later in life, resulting in damaged offspring

You cannot blame doctors, vaccines and 'muh big pharma' just because some old farts and over the hill hoes decide to pump out kids at an age where they should be minding their grandkids. Blame all the late-age IVF babies followed by years of heavy drinking and unhealthy living, and you understand why more and more Western kids are born 'special'. This isn't rocket science and has nothing to do with vaccines.

As for unvaccinated kids being healthier, I call bullshit on that. I have a friend, religious nut, who refused to vaccinate his daughter. She's sickly and has a weird skull shape, as does he. She does not look more bright or well-behaved than other kids, and has behavioural issues. Which may in part be because she is being homeschooled, as I said before, her father is a religious nut after all. Anyway, anecdotal evidence is all you have to sustain yourself in this debate. ;)
It is not unproven. It is clear cut and proven. Look up Dr. Andrew Wakefield. He has conclusively proved the link between vaccines and autism, ruling out other factors. The link is too obvious. The correlation is there. No one would deny it unless they were brainwashed. Of course the government and vaccine industry will deny it. What do you expect? Why you so gullible and naive? Just because they LIE doesn't mean you have to believe it. Think about this. What has Dr. Wakefield gained from this? He's been smeared and attacked and lost a lot for exposing the truth. Just like that Chinese doctor in Wuhan lost his life for exposing the truth about the coronavirus. Think about that. Whistleblowers have nothing to gain. But establishment has something to gain by covering up the truth, namely billions of dollars. USE YOUR HEAD MAN! Do you have one???

Anyone can see what's going on. Why are you so blind? You points above are pure speculation. How do you know vaccines are safe? Who told you? Because they say so? lol. Where's the evidence that vaccines are safe? There isn't any of course. You should look for evidence man.

If you watched the VAXXED documentary I told you about, you'd know without a doubt that the link has been proven. No doubt about it. Go watch it please. Then you will be convinced and apologize later.

How do you know that religious child got sickly because of lack of vaccines? You don't know that. There could be many other reasons. Maybe she got bad nutrition or has bad genes or whatever. Lots of kids in the Philippines are sick all the time regardless of whether they got vaccinated or not. Some kids have bad genes and in the Philippines it seems most people do not have good immune systems or nutrition. That's genetics. Not vaccines. For Filipinos it may be a good idea to get some vaccines since their immune system tends to not be as good as westerners for some reason. A lot of people die young there, even when they are vaccinated. It's a third world country, what do you expect? Has nothing to do with vaccines. Don't mix things that aren't related. Your religious nut friend is Filipino right?

How do you explain all the kids I know who are not vaccinated and healthier than other kids and never get sick? This is true even of David Icke's kids.

Look for truth, not propaganda.
My religious nut friend is a European man, married to a Latina woman. I notice many of the anti-vaxxers are white folks, and a lot of them are unhealthy looking. You mentioned David Icke's kids, lol, I googled them, his son straight up looks like something from outer space. No way in hell those people are healthier or better off genetically than vaccinated folks.

People in the Philippines have 'bad genes' and that's why they live shorter lives on average? Lol bullshit man. Their men are just alcoholics, their traffic is crazy and so it's not unlikely for a man to die in his fifties or sixties due to a stroke or an accident. Even incidents and illnesses you would have survived in other countries, you will likely die from because the health care system is shit. I'm sure the average German or American does not consume the insane amounts of San Miguel gin a Filipino man consumes on an almost daily basis. Add to that the pollution and widespread poverty and you have yourself a fine recipe for a shorter-than-average lifespan. As for those 'bad genes', funny how there's a lot of elderly women in the FIlipino provinces in places with better air quality and less pollution, who live into their nineties or even make it past a century. Their husbands and sons are long gone by that time, of course, due to their poor lifestyle choices. But none of this has any relevance in a debate about vaccines.

Some weirdo New Age Westerners or overly religious folks having their first kid when they're in their late thirties or early forties, that's what causes autism. I know people who work with autistic people and almost all of their clients are born to older parents. Some are even the New Age, hippie type that abhors vaccines and guess what, Junior is still a socially maladjusted neurologically impaired misfit... but, oh shit, maybe there was this one vaccine, once, that 'slipped through the cracks' and caused it? Lol. It's as retarded as believing the earth is flat, or microwaves are dangerous because of electric fields, or whatever gibberish conspiracy nuts like to sprout to show off their self-described enlightenment. Yawn...
anabolic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 15
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 12:44 pm

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by anabolic »

Thank you for the great info , winston, you are a saint. Do not listen to these sheep that will lead you to slaughter or in a FEMA camp. When dealing with the school, I should talk to the administrator and get the schedule of vaccines?? I will read this thread and reply later thanks sir
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2300
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by MarcosZeitola »

anabolic wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 3:34 am
Thank you for the great info , winston, you are a saint. Do not listen to these sheep that will lead you to slaughter or in a FEMA camp. When dealing with the school, I should talk to the administrator and get the schedule of vaccines?? I will read this thread and reply later thanks sir
Sheep? Wow, aren't you a great paragon of wisdom, you f***ing clown. :lol:

Just don't come crying here when your son or daughter dies of a preventable and harmless childhood disease because your paranoid conspiracy theory loving ass didn't let them have vaccines. Thank you for once again confirming that it's primarily the bottom of the barrel foreign dudes who settle in the Philippines. I pray to God your wife's barren or your sperms don't swim fast enough for you to pollute the Filipino genepool. Don't want your descendants anywhere near mine. :roll:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”