Embrace Being Arrogant.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Embrace Being Arrogant.

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 11:20 pm
You Sir, are on the public dole. You admitted it and if the government did think you needed it to survive, you would not get any of the gibs you living on.

You’re a bogan on welfare, get over it!
You are now and have always been living on the public dole by being an affirmative action negro. Of course I was going to claim whatever I could from the regime due to being unable to work or even look for work due to the covid nonsense. Now I am actually doing useful work, whereas you are still sponging off the taxpayer, just like you have been doing your entire life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 11:28 pm
June 20th, 2020, 11:20 pm
You Sir, are on the public dole. You admitted it and if the government did think you needed it to survive, you would not get any of the gibs you living on.

You’re a bogan on welfare, get over it!
You are now and have always been living on the public dole by being an affirmative action negro. Of course I was going to claim whatever I could from the regime due to being unable to work or even look for work due to the covid nonsense. Now I am actually doing useful work, whereas you are still sponging off the taxpayer, just like you have been doing your entire life.
Don’t try to project your poverty onto me. You’re on WELFARE fool. Public assistance for the poor is different than employment benefits set by law. People call losers like you Welfare Queens, even males. So it turns out that you have a lot in common with what you call “Sheboons.” You are a public parasite that siphons more than you pay in taxes.

Welfare Queen Cornfed is mooching off the government! You’re a disgrace if I ever encountered one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 21st, 2020, 12:33 am
Don’t try to project your poverty onto me. You’re on WELFARE fool. Public assistance for the poor is different than employment benefits set by law.
In America maybe, but that is not the case in NZ. You could in theory be rich and receive welfare intended for the poor in NZ. Well, not so much in theory, because so-called refugees play the system all the time. Even the libtard white female welfare people are furious about it, but it is perfectly legal. I could explain the situation in another thread if you're interested. It is interesting.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Don’t try to project your poverty onto me. You’re on WELFARE fool. Public assistance for the poor is different than employment benefits set by law. People call losers like you Welfare Queens, even males. So it turns out that you have a lot in common with what you call “Sheboons.” You are a public parasite that siphons more than you pay in taxes.

Welfare Queen Cornfed is mooching off the government! You’re a disgrace if I ever encountered one.
At least @Cornfed has been candid in telling everybody he is going through a rough patch, like most right now, and letting the NZ welfare system step in.

How honest have you really being to other HA members, when you keep writing thread after thread just to self-aggrandise and brag about your alleged qualities? Nobody is falling for that BS. Conversely, we are more likely to sympathise with a controversial but ultimately honest guy like Cornfed.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contarian have 0% creditabilty because he only talk same so many internet identity and anybody can do same and so you can understand here is sample example.......I spender 6 feet 6 inch and model and hi status young girl come to me everyday offer take care me and I make license my ideas and app so earn 10s millions dollars even before age 30 and if stanfordguy meet me he will ask advice and be my student......ok truth is that this not truth just fiction to show how so easy for any anonymous say anything for self agrandize easy peesy so of course every on forum see only bigman talk but show nothing so contrarian nobody impress or envy because nobody belief 100% talker 0% shower.......why some admire and envy wiseton and stanfordguy is because they show show show and we see them real persons not anonymous internet bragman with 0% showing

you twisting the self help bs propogandas who says anyone who criticals is really jelous or try bring down you but that only maybe aplication to those who show greatness not pure talkers like you so if you feel anyone jealous you its purely delusion of you maybe the wish thinking but you are nothing but a big joke on happy aboard now and your status here zero we all think you sickman contrarian and nobody but nobody want be like you and it is scary to see man loose it way you are falling apart here year by year please wakeup man

even if you once before as great as stanfordguy its not so big importance now you already become oldman so when stanfordguy 50+ he will not be same now not impress because body declines the young hi status woman who like father figure man like around 40 age and not the one same her grandpa age so you reach different stage but in mind you still egomania teenage like not congruency

why you not learn from other blackman your age like mike tyson who is true greatman all show proving 100% but now full humility and spirt seeker man who try be kind and never say how great i am and what loser you are because he grow up long time go so contarian you look like sick egomania fool spend all time on tiny forum to throw stone other aboarder and talk self so great great man we all see through you obvious projector of self inscures because if you really secure and really so great never but never need to spend all time on forum with the man you not like just to bring down all other aboarder so please o please go doctors get threapies mature up and seek to be kindman

you see if you change and uplift other aboarder as stateman grandpa with rich experences as wiseton so comand all and be humilityman with always good atitudes then we can one day even respecting you but now you seem sickhead we all can see you that way no beter than pathetic dan silly except you 2 decade more older than he so your time much less more dearly precios so we call on you to get help you need or else go away leave alone all here for nobody beliefs or respeting you
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 1:01 am
Don’t try to project your poverty onto me. You’re on WELFARE fool. Public assistance for the poor is different than employment benefits set by law.
In America maybe, but that is not the case in NZ. You could in theory be rich and receive welfare intended for the poor in NZ. Well, not so much in theory, because so-called refugees play the system all the time. Even the libtard white female welfare people are furious about it, but it is perfectly legal. I could explain the situation in another thread if you're interested. It is interesting.
Well I understand Kiwi bogans like yourself are often welfare queens so it would tend make sense that you are an expert on the subject.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-time ... king-class
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 21st, 2020, 12:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Well I understand Kiwi bogans like yourself are often welfare queens so it would tend make sense that you are an expert on the subject.
Indeed. Long story short, there is no government unemployment insurance in NZ, so to make up for that you can get basic welfare if you don’t have much income, even if you have assets. Supplemental welfare such as money towards rent, medicine and such are asset tested, so people like me are ineligible for it. Yes, I did declare my assets and therefore collected only legally entitled gibs, in case you were thinking of snitching on me to the NZ authorities.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 11:02 pm
June 21st, 2020, 12:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Indeed. Long story short, there is no government unemployment insurance in NZ, so to make up for that you can get basic welfare if you don’t have much income, even if you have assets. Supplemental welfare such as money towards rent, medicine and such are asset tested, so people like me are ineligible for it. Yes, I did declare my assets and therefore collected only legally entitled gibs, in case you were thinking of snitching on me to the NZ authorities.
How does it feel to not be able to even provide for yourself on the open labor market. Your parents did a horrible job and they should be ASHAMED that they failed to raise you properly. But then again, an apple never falls far from the tree.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 21st, 2020, 11:13 pm
How does it feel to not be able to even provide for yourself on the open labor market.
I don't know whether you are actually trying to upset me with this or you are just having a laugh. Hopefully the latter. The "open labor market" is a joke, but in this case it was a closed labor market due to the covid nonsense where you were NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN LOOK FOR A JOB. I am not ashamed of claiming some of my taxes back to only partly pay for the impact this crap had on me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 11:36 pm
June 21st, 2020, 11:13 pm
How does it feel to not be able to even provide for yourself on the open labor market.
I don't know whether you are actually trying to upset me with this or you are just having a laugh. Hopefully the latter. The "open labor market" is a joke, but in this case it was a closed labor market due to the covid nonsense where you were NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN LOOK FOR A JOB. I am not ashamed of claiming some of my taxes back to only partly pay for the impact this crap had on me.
Typical excuse for a shiftless loser. Responsible people who have needed skills ALWAYS have work. That you can't find any essential service work now says a great deal about you and none of it is good!

You're worthless. Go enjoy your gibs provided to you by the ZOG that you claim to hate!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 22nd, 2020, 12:16 am

Typical excuse for a shiftless loser. Responsible people who have needed skills ALWAYS have work. That you can't find any essential service work now says a great deal about you and none of it is good!
Lol, this is a hilarious boomerism, but how many times do I have to say it, I'm working, and in fact in essential service work. I hope you are not as stupid as you sound and are just playing me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 12:58 am

Lol, this is a hilarious boomerism, but how many times do I have to say it, I'm working, and in fact in essential service work. I hope you are not as stupid as you sound and are just playing me.
If you are a welfare recipient, you're not able to take care of yourself regardless of what you say.

That means you're a veritable moron which I long knew anyhow. Good luck when you are too old and unwell to work! You might end up homeless or worse.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 22nd, 2020, 1:17 am
Cornfed wrote:

If you are a welfare recipient, you're not able to take care of yourself regardless of what you say.
I have pointed out that welfare in NZ sometimes operates like unemployment insurance, which I bet you do not define as welfare, just like your pension and in fact every dime the government gave you (and, unlike me, it was always the government, right? Like you say, reparations have been going on since the 60s.) BTW, unfortunately I was classified as a seasonal worker at the time of the covid nonsense. If I had a full time contract I would have had twice the gibs I got paid directly by the government as wage compensation bypassing the welfare system, so you probably would think I "earned" it. You, but not just you, but most middle class Americans, are so stupid. Any gibs you receive you "earned". Anything anyone not in your conclave received is "welfare".
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 1:38 am
June 22nd, 2020, 1:17 am
Cornfed wrote:

I have pointed out that welfare in NZ sometimes operates like unemployment insurance, which I bet you do not define as welfare, just like your pension and in fact every dime the government gave you (and, unlike me, it was always the government, right? Like you say, reparations have been going on since the 60s.) BTW, unfortunately I was classified as a seasonal worker at the time of the covid nonsense. If I had a full time contract I would have had twice the gibs I got paid directly by the government as wage compensation bypassing the welfare system, so you probably would think I "earned" it. You, but not just you, but most middle class Americans, are so stupid. Any gibs you receive you "earned". Anything anyone not in your conclave received is "welfare".
It is so gratifying to now know that YOU are the one living life of a scavenging simian. :lol:

If you weren't such a horrible person, I would take up a charitable collection on your behalf. But watching you suffer what you deserve is more pleasing to behold.

Enjoy your poverty and seasonal gibs, you halfwitted moron.
:mrgreen: