Countries Open to US Citizens during the Covid Pandemic?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Countries Open to US Citizens during the Covid Pandemic?

Post by algernonsidney »

What countries will be open to USA citizens in September? I am looking for a place to travel. I want to be able to go places immediately--no quarantine bullshit.

So far, I am thinking of Mexico, Belize, Serbia, or Tanzania. South Korea, Japan, Costa Rica, or Panama might also be on my list.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Countries Open to USA Citizens in September

Post by WorldTraveler »

algernonsidney wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 6:03 pm
What countries will be open to USA citizens in September? I am looking for a place to travel. I want to be able to go places immediately--no quarantine bullshit.

So far, I am thinking of Mexico, Belize, Serbia, or Tanzania. South Korea, Japan, Costa Rica, or Panama might also be on my list.
So how many of them have 14 day quarantines?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 4:58 pm
algernonsidney wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 6:03 pm

So how many of them have 14 day quarantines?
Serbia and Mexico don't. I don't know about the others. Panama I believe is still closed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not all countries have quarantines. Some like cambodia just require you to get a covid19 test before u arrive. How do u get one? Any hospital will test u and give u a certificate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 12:59 am
Not all countries have quarantines. Some like cambodia just require you to get a covid19 test before u arrive. How do u get one? Any hospital will test u and give u a certificate?
I have no interest in getting a test.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The situation is too fluid to predict. Some countries stiffen requirements and others ease them according to the situation in their countries.

This is the best resource I have found to monitor things:

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/intern ... 226297.htm
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The situation here in Japan - At this moment I can only advice everybody to stay at home and to wait it out. Don't travel abroad. You never know if you can enter there - you do not know if you are even allowed to come back to Japan - airplanes you can use paying only a low airfare are rare and often suspended...

About myself, I wait it out in my home in Japan in Okayama province since March, not a bad place, not many infections found so far, no travel restrictions inside Japan... I have a car and motorcycle and not living far out of Okayama city (about 700.000 people, 3 miles to city center), all available there what we need for our daily life.

So far for me no way to enter Thailand where there is my second home, no way to visit Philippines...just waiting. No other really open destination here in this part of Asia.

There are some negotiations going on about linking again Hawaii - Japan - Thailand - but no clear result so far.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 12:59 am
But Cambodia is asking you for a USD 3000,- deposit ... and mandatory testing on arrival.

The question is also how to travel to Cambodia...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where can you travel right now? Here are all the countries that have reopened

Want to know where you can go on holiday? These are all the countries that have already reopened their borders – plus all those planning to soon

https://www.timeout.com/travel/where-ca ... ons-advice
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is Sicily part of Italy? Wow they will pay half our travel costs there. See below.

https://www.timeout.com/news/visit-sici ... hts-042820

In a move to reboot its tourism sector, the regional government will cover half the cost of visitors’ flights and a third of their hotel expenses.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@hypermak is what alex says true?

[7/31, 3:05 PM] Alex From Venice: I'd not trust not even half of whatever news comes from italy if it sounds good
[7/31, 3:07 PM] Alex From Venice: usually the italian institutions are just good at blah blah, and they are very aggressive to get the money from the citizens but when it's time to give the money, they always find a way to make it so difficult that in the end you'll give up
[7/31, 3:10 PM] Alex From Venice: my guess is that the tourist will have to provide evidence of all the expenses. then will have to apply for refund, the application will be super complicated with lot of requirements and pages of useless data to fill up, then the application will be reviewed, then approved, then eventually the money will be made ready to be send to the applicant bank account, then something will happen and the transfer will fail...
[7/31, 3:11 PM] Alex From Venice: from the time of application and the time of the failed transfer will pass one year or more
[7/31, 3:11 PM] Alex From Venice: that's how it works justice in italy... it doesn't work
[7/31, 3:12 PM] Alex From Venice: a legal case can take 10 years or even 15 or even 20 to come to an executive order of the judge

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 12:20 am

[7/31, 3:05 PM] Alex From Venice: I'd not trust not even half of whatever news comes from italy if it sounds good
[7/31, 3:07 PM] Alex From Venice: usually the italian institutions are just good at blah blah, and they are very aggressive to get the money from the citizens but when it's time to give the money, they always find a way to make it so difficult that in the end you'll give up
[7/31, 3:10 PM] Alex From Venice: my guess is that the tourist will have to provide evidence of all the expenses. then will have to apply for refund, the application will be super complicated with lot of requirements and pages of useless data to fill up, then the application will be reviewed, then approved, then eventually the money will be made ready to be send to the applicant bank account, then something will happen and the transfer will fail...
[7/31, 3:11 PM] Alex From Venice: from the time of application and the time of the failed transfer will pass one year or more
[7/31, 3:11 PM] Alex From Venice: that's how it works justice in italy... it doesn't work
[7/31, 3:12 PM] Alex From Venice: a legal case can take 10 years or even 15 or even 20 to come to an executive order of the judge
Everything he says is, at least in general, correct. Sicily is a land of incredible beauty, but it's also the home of the original Mafia and corruption is pretty much the standard way of life. I wouldn't be surprised if the national government or even the EU have earmarked part of the Covid support package, several tens of millions of Euros, to refund tourists visiting Sicily but most of that money will have ended up into somebody else's pockets, by the time tourists start asking for refunds.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 1:09 am
Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 12:20 am

Everything he says is, at least in general, correct. Sicily is a land of incredible beauty, but it's also the home of the original Mafia and corruption is pretty much the standard way of life. I wouldn't be surprised if the national government or even the EU have earmarked part of the Covid support package, several tens of millions of Euros, to refund tourists visiting Sicily but most of that money will have ended up into somebody else's pockets, by the time tourists start asking for refunds.
Alex say italy so and he write about "good at blah blah" same you italyman that in reality life you the public duende shorter weakling 45 jobless lose money lose girl but from miracle of italy blah blah transform to 180 cm young good pay expat chef manbout manila with many girls but hmmm spend all time on forum hoy hoy so why you not get reality so go to comiserate with fellow italy sadman alex maybe find real soulmating there
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 8:04 pm
The situation is too fluid to predict. Some countries stiffen requirements and others ease them according to the situation in their countries.

This is the best resource I have found to monitor things:

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/intern ... 226297.htm
I`m going to lay low once I get back to the U.S. of Gay next week by land. I'm going to stay there for a year at least and accomplish the following:

1) learn a fourth language (PM me if you have to know)
2) self-improvement (bump down this fake-demic weight (I gained 35 but lost 15 lbs of water weight but still need to tone up) so I am moving where gyms are open
3) keep a job (stay in my I.T. field)...it's been hard for me to get perm positions for the last decade, so I always fck with contracts - remote ones as of late (even pre-fake-demic)
4) date and pump fat b*tches (but once they get too needy and accusatory - dump 'em without hesitation) - good thing I'm fixed like most American banks' interest rates. If the women are trying to meet and greet at a restaurant, auto-dump 'em. It's obligatory that they come to the house first (once I get my nanny-hidden-cam close circuit installed in order to cover my arse in a court of U.S. law), twerk something (i.e. courtship peacock/black-widow female spider dance, then she can eat the head of my d.ick like they and praying mantises do and/or I can Billy Bob Thorton on those SSBBW Halle Berry's and "Make Her Feel Gooddddddd"
5) A continuance of 4): stay using Truvada/PReP-X and anti-biotics so I don't go out like Al Capone, nor Freddie Mercury, nor Rock Hudson, nor Jermaine Stewart, nor Sylvester, etc. did nor Michael Douglas with the throat cancer treatments.
6) Use a monthly rehearsal space to make music & to go to a sound-treatment vocal booth company and purchase a 10x10x10 space for the rehearsal space (it'll run me $9K USD, but the ROI will be worth!)

.....then I shall go back abroad to deal with one or more real broad. :lol: :+1:
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Brazil looks like the easiest place to enter. You just need health insurance.